It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foreign Conspiracies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
THIS IS NOT A RANT!

Really it’s not, just an observation.

As most of us probably know right now we have huge floods in Pakistan that constitute one of the worst natural disasters in human history. We have the worst weather in Russian history, so bad Moscow is close to burning to the ground (ok I might be exaggerating but you get what I mean). In China there have been massive landslides that have killed hundreds.

The BP oil spill and Hurricane Katarina have nothing on these events yet have their very own ATS forum. The Russian fires should be massive on ATS with threads on the subject gaining hundreds of replies investigating the possibility of a false flag but there is nothing. We should be screaming about HAARP being involved in China and claiming massive corruption with regards to Pakistani aid.

These topics are getting some ATS attention, but let’s face it, the BP oil spill is still getting more attention than the Pakistan floods. If any of these 3 major world events were happening in America or Eastern Europe everybody on ATS would be talking about it.

I understand why this is the case, its distant, doesn’t really have any effect on any of us. It’s not that we are cold and don’t care, it’s just not that important to us. That however means we could be at risk of denying ignorance, we by not giving it the same attention we would any other major event if it happened in America or Brittan.

I think this has far reaching implications, if we’re doing it with the big events, then what about all the other stuff we could be missing out on. I think that on ATS and just about every other English speaking conspiracy site the focus is on English speaking states and the Middle East anything is dismissed unless it’s huge, but even then receives less attention that it would if it happened in America. I wonder for example how many UFO sightings we are missing in Africa or how many assassinations in Russia we don’t hear about just because we don’t understand the language. It seems that this is the barrier we need to break through.

I sometimes think that the if the NWO were going to start their plans for world domination anywhere they would start with the emerging Asian states or the so called BRIC states before they start on the more developed west. If we are paying less attention to these places we might miss something, it might not be anything to do with the NWO it could be a false flag, major UFO claim or something else.

We do get the odd bit every now and then of a conspiracy in a foreign land, such as the Chinese UFO but most of what we talk about happens in English speaking states. That must be a massive proportion of the word that we are limiting ourselves to. In general i think there is a over representation of conspiracies effecting English speaking states.

Anyone else noticed this or think it has the potential to become a problem.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
this is very true we always seem to look to our own back door before we bother

with any ting else it doesnt matter how humdrum it is and the media always seem to have a field day making things bigger than they are and forgeting

the trully masive things around the world

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I tried to explain some words in french in the chat room and i got an answer like " who cares for french" so...shame !

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

Well said! S & F.

I've posted a thread about BP Gulf of Mexico spill, I posted the thread directed at people who are affected. I wasn't interest in the BS that comes out the journalist's mouth's from Main Stream Media (MSM).

And I've just recenjtly posted a thread directed to people from Russia and asked them to come forward's and tell us, show us picture's and video's from their house's etc what the REAL-deal is.

I'l edit this again as I'm going to go get the two thread's and post them he if that's okay with you.

Please people speak up from the Gulf of Mexico:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

People from Russia and surrounding area's of your country Please Speak Up

[edit on 10-8-2010 by DClairvoyant]

[edit on 10-8-2010 by DClairvoyant]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Star and Flaggy!

I have noticed this too, but I suppose it is just a case of 'charity begins at home' also applying to our attention, and by extension conspiracy theories.

I think because human fault is not to blame here it leaves less wiggle room for the conspiracies to start flowing. As you have mentioned though HAARP has not been blamed for anything yet. But that is true in general on ATS recently, as I haven't seen a HAARP thread in ages.

I will say I did start my own thread on the Russian fires this morning, but it did not take off. I am only one man damn it!

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

Thanks for those links, I’ll check them out. I have a good friend in Russia just now who has contacts in the British embassy he’s been keeping me up to date with some stuff not in the press so I’ll post something on it at some point.

join