It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wahabi Shriners

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by GAOTU789

Originally posted by getreadyalready
We run 8 children's hospitals where state of the art care is provided for FREE!!

I just want to point out that we run 22 hospitals, not 8, in two different countries. We spend , I believe around 7.5/8 billion dollars a year on the running and maintaining of these hospitals and research as well into the different afflictions we treat and better ways to fix them.

www.shrinershq.org...

Thank you. I don't know why 8 popped into my head? Maybe it was from talk this past year about potential closure or downsizing? Anyway, thanks for the correction and the link! According to your link, we are in Mexico and Canada, so that is 3 countries.

I have only visited the Tampa Hospital, and it was amazing.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghostsoldier
reply to post by Zaanny

Paper 53: The Lucifer Rebellion

Paper 54: Problems of the Lucifer Rebellion

Thought it might be of interest...

Thanks for posting this links, it is a quiet interesting lecture. But, do you think that anyone who is not familiar with the symbolism and the metaphors used in the scriptures can get any information out of those pages.
The Bible is a complex piece of coded lecture and those pages are as well.

I read this in a clear way and find it a good description after all.
In all the comments I did not find a lot of information concerning the luciferan doctrine. Light is indeed knowledge, darkness the empty brain we are born with. Lucifer is referred to Venus for the simple reason that our first teacher we encounter in life is Venus, our mother and our first light-bringer.
Mainly the next one will be Jupiter, our father, then in succession or at same time Pan and Saturn, the teacher at school and the Priest. Later in life after having hated or loved so many of all this Lucifers, some having teach us with respect and some with foot-kicks in the butt, we will become ourselves that personality, teaching ourselves and others, bringing us the missing part of light and bringing to other the light they need to clear up there way trough life.
In some way, we all, not only masons, are worshipers of Lucifer. Some of us know it, some don't and are not aware of it. A prove that the blind are still blind and not much has changed during all that time past.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by eurocrates

are you saying that Mama is the devil?

Please note, the above must be read in a Bobby Bushe voice (The Watterboy)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join