It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nordic Alien Species

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I would like to ask everyone where they find the Nordics to spend time with?

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Speaking for myself, it was summer in Sweden and Finland.

HIghly recommend it to everyone seeking close encounters

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Yeah, you're right, I don't believe in any freaken alien until I see it with my own eyes. Not saying that I don't believe it is possible for extra-terrestrial life to exist, but as far as these greys, nordics, reptilians, and what not visiting earth, I don't believe it for a second.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   
In all honesty, I wouldn't be surprised if there are a lot of aliens that look like human beings. Someone once came up with some figures. If only 5% of the planets in the universe have life, then there is infinite life in the universe because the universe is infinite.

Considering we make up a small fraction of the universe (very tiney) it's only logical to assume that there are races that look exactly, or a lot like us.

I think I got that idea right, I just woke up. ><

Reminds me of the conversation Jor-EL and Lara had in Superman.

"He will look like one of them." - Jor-El
"He wont be one of them..." Lara

"You were raised as a human being, but you are not one of them." - Jor-El to Clark.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 03:44 AM
link   
He will look like one of them." - Jor-El

"You were raised as a human being, but you are not one of them." - Jor-El to Clark.

Ya know Superman was a Movie, comic book, and adventure series, existing in the mind of fiction writers...right?

There is without doubt Life in the Universe. However to think it looks like us is ignoring mathematics.
Humanity is here because an Asteroid wiped out the dinosaurs 65 million years ago. Had it not, some type of Dinosaur would probably had evoloved into intelligence.

Thinking that intelligent life "must" look like us is reassuring, but statistically incorrect. They might be aquatic, could be creatures that descended from flighted ancestors, could be intelligent bacteria, plant life, might not even be carbon based.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 03:44 AM
link   
[edit on 18-6-2006 by toolman]

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
Yeah, you're right, I don't believe in any freaken alien until I see it with my own eyes. Not saying that I don't believe it is possible for extra-terrestrial life to exist, but as far as these greys, nordics, reptilians, and what not visiting earth, I don't believe it for a second.

You don't believe it? I see a darn reptilian three times a day looking at the mirror!!

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by toolman
He will look like one of them." - Jor-El

Ya know Superman was a Movie, comic book, and adventure series, existing in the mind of fiction writers...right?

There is without doubt Life in the Universe. However to think it looks like us is ignoring mathematics.
Humanity is here because an Asteroid wiped out the dinosaurs 65 million years ago. Had it not, some type of Dinosaur would probably had evoloved into intelligence.

Thinking that intelligent life "must" look like us is reassuring, but statistically incorrect. They might be aquatic, could be creatures that descended from flighted ancestors, could be intelligent bacteria, plant life, might not even be carbon based.

Of course I know it's fiction. The movie is 9 days away and I'm just giddy as hell for it at the moment, that's all.
I've watched the old movie like 20 times in the last 2 months.

I'm just saying, in an infinite universe that has us, there's bound to be another race that looks like us. Maybe not exactly, but appear very similar. I'm not saying all alien life must look like us, that would be silly. Just saying there's bound to be a couple that look like us.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

Originally posted by laiguana

You don't believe it? I see a darn reptilian three times a day looking at the mirror!!

I see a reptilian every day too. And I have to feed her and keep her warm and happy. Most of the time she just sits on her petsmart heating rock infront of a mirror entertaining herself.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Okay, here's my theory. The Nordics were once inhabitants of the planet mercury. They may also have been inhabitants on the planet that was once nearest Jupiter. They may have come from or migrated to the central sun after mercury gets pulled into the sun in the future. Notice my theory is that they live on planets next to black holes and suns and also very large planets such as Jupiter. I do believe that Fred Bell was in contact with the Pleadians. But I believe he was passed over in favor of Billy Meier for whatever reason. If that earns me any brownie points I'd like to have one of those radiation shields. But can I have one for free?

[edit on 1-7-2006 by grasshopper]

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
A group of "Nordic" type aliens visited Earth in the middle of the 20th century, but have since left. They were helpful, and the purpose of the visit was to provide information of how to contact them in return, when humans have developed the technology sufficiently. There are still problems with the technological developments, but progress is quickening. There's not much else I am allowed to say.

[edit on 19-10-2007 by Quantumechanic]

[edit on 19-10-2007 by Quantumechanic]

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Quantumechanic

"Allowed to say" by whom?

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Truthforall

In my experience when someone says "allowed to say" here it's usually a ploy designed to give what they've said that added bit of 'mistique' [allure] and provides the person an excuse not to provide actual evidence as they've got this unseen, unspecified boogieman ready to kick their arse if they say too much..

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I'm Swedish, 6.2, weigh 200 pounds, blonde, blue eyes......Is there anything you subhumans want to know?.....'-)

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Doesn't this kind of material belong in skunk works with the reptilian stories? Eyewitness accounts of nordics?

I believe and extra terrestrial intelligence would look far removed from our own, and probably would not be humanoid, we only look or this because it is the only life we know, ET life might not even be carbon based, what if it is silicoid based or something like that?

I doubt very much they would look like tourists.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone

I have decided not to post on this subject until I find the photograph, as to do so would be waste of space if I cannot back up being with these beautiful people as when I had the photo last, I never dreamed I would be outing them, but I have gotten permission to post it, as they will not be seen again in this type of body.
Be patient, I am searching like a bloodhound.

Any luck finding the photograph?

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Here it is proof!

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Hey guys, what year did this post start??I was wondering if a post this old can be discussed this long.
Just curious.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   
"Not allowed" is not meant to create mystique, though I can understand why it would appear so. My comment was regarding the technology, which I have written about before, with regret!

I have connections with the Air Force in my country (I can't say which) and know first hand that there are hackers hired to search for information of a sensitive nature and remove the comments, at the very least, and the consequences can certainly be higher. This has happened to me before, so I am careful of what I say now. I will stick to being vague, therefore, on anything sensitive in terms of technology.

I do though want people who speculate on whether or not these aliens exist to have access to whatever vague knowledge I can help with, so here I am. I believe they themselves would want as many people as possible to understand that we are not alone, but the information is restricted here for the timebeing.

In response to the unlikelihood that aliens look anything like us, you are right, the odds are against it, but the fact is that least one type do. I've been perplexed about this issue myself, but did not have the opportunity to ask about it at the time, and to be honest, didn't think to ask then. Perhaps they have a way of manipulating their appearance that I don't know about, but then that sounds even more far fetched, really, than them just being the way they are. They certainly seemed to be living and breathing beings. Though overwhelmingly tolerant and kind, I saw them have a range of emotions, including even frustration at our relative incompetence after much patient explaining, just as one is with a child sometimes. They sweat, walk, talk, sit, get tired from working, etc, just like us.

Yes, they are blonde, tall, and blue-eyed, or at least these ones were. They had a receded hairline and fine, long features with high cheek bones, yet they weren't "perfect" or dreamlike and angelic. One was older and wrinkled, and he was even a tad overweight. Is it possible they were all related, and perhaps not all these people look the same, just like with humans! If three brunettes came to visit, we'd have no reason to think all of their kind were brunette, would we? Rumours start from a kernel of truth.

I know little about where they come from, to be honest, but rather what they left us to work on, in terms of technology and ideas.
They provided extremely useful (understatement!) guidance on technology, staying just long enough to see that we understood the principals in theory, and then left us to sink or swim with it, and to work the rest out by experience. We are only now beginning to understand the depth of some of this information, decades on, and what a treasure it is! Wish I could say more about it.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Nordics, aka Tall Whites, Tall Blondes -- well I'm pretty confident they exist and are doing some stuff on and above this ball.
Those wishing to pursue-it a wee-bit deeper?, I'd suggest looking into to the Hall's site.

Dallas

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join