It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like a sting ray say experts viewing photo

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Bachrk

I had written this once, then deleted it before posting. I am off topic, but a couple nights ago I was dreaming of being in the river, the Mississippi is all I knew, dark dark water and swimming over a large white shelf, with someone I never really connect with in life. We were looking for something. Becoming an animal is common when I dream. Almost always it is a water habitat animal, not a bird or land animal. Sometimes, it's a tree you become. IDK. Not much to distract me anymore. Maybe it's just for kicks? We were in our normal environment, as far as the mechanics were concerned. I post because I awoke knowing only that it was this river. I awoke from it early from some sound in the house. Nothing to add other than that. Interesting find, glad a pic was taken. I think our 'matrix' is complicated. I think all animals, everything in existence, have their senses connected to God.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Thanks Silo for posting the pict!

I would LOVE to know what other creatures are in the Mississippi River that we don't know about.

The river has always creeped me out because you can see nothing below the surface. Its dirty and dangerous.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bachrk
Thanks Silo for posting the pict!

I would LOVE to know what other creatures are in the Mississippi River that we don't know about.

The river has always creeped me out because you can see nothing below the surface. Its dirty and dangerous.

And old, and silty, and huge, and wide, and well-navigated and sparsely inhabited. There are shipwrecks in the silt and mud that rival any deep sea find. There are the thousands and thousands of levees related to it, and many of them are up to 100 miles away!

The Mississippi is dangerous, intriguing, dirty, majestic, and steeped in lore. Many of the characters that make their living on or around it could be described exactly the same way!

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Thanks, Frogs. I guess the fresh water rays are NOT in the US. I could have sworn I read somewhere that the small variety could be found in the Carolinas? I can't find the link, so I'm spreading misinformation, lol. I think the ones sold in pet stores have been debarbed and are the teacup variety, which I will never buy and confine to a small area.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join