It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light
reply to post by Unity_99

Well I have pretty much given up on you and I say that with a tear rolling down my cheek. ET_MAN has done nothing negative? Wow *chuckles*, just wow. I.am.speechless.

You ignored a lot of my post, alas, that is what happens when talking to you guys.

I posted for the fence sitter, nothing else. I have no more energy to put into those on the ass end of the close of the cycle.

Good luck.

I will never support HH's message and know what love is and how it helps and serves, it never hurts anyone. I will never support the Law of One, or any pyramid system. I am very much aware of the tests here, and connected strongly to my Family. These are distortions. All your questions have been answered, many times over. I don't think you get the answers however. I have a really strong sense of what is going on in this thread and even who some of players are, not as names, but as sources. I know them, inside. Also, elohim are considered to be an original race, not that they're all angels as one on here beleives. When he says angels, change that to cosmic citizens, races of people, who live on planets in this hologram, usually have families. Angel is an occupation that Prime Creator, Divine Mother assigns some.

The first sign of error is whenever anyone promotes themselves above another. Equality and inverting the pyramid is the start of the way out. And love.

There are many tests going on here, but its going to be all right in the end. That is inner knowings and from the true Source of this Cosmos. A lot of this has to do with healing and love, and bearing with each other.

The idea of gaining ascensional levels and then dissolving, losing self, or resetting souls as lakes of fire and dimensions, in a hollogram mind you, basicaly what amounts to a television, is not positive. Its a very fear based distorted belief.

The reality is something very positive and progressive, and its about love.

edit on 14-9-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

I do appreciate the humility and politeness in your response, so thank you.

Indeed there are going to be many deceptions taking place in the coming period that will greatly test the spiritual resolve of humanity. I certainly don't dispute that we are within a 'spiritual battleground' here on Earth.

My personal standpoint is that those who with pure selfless intent, choose love in faith will be provided the divine guidance in grace to make choices void of fear and seperation to place them on the 'light path' and help avoid the 'pitfalls' of darkness and it's influence/manipulations.

I have been shown the 'Fallen Archon' forces written about here, (though I have referred to them as Nephilim) and their disc craft that are going to reveal themselves here as the Earth changes intensify and people are in a state of fear and wonder (i.e open to manipulation). The Holy Spirit also showed me (in dream visions) they are not to be trusted, and they are operating with segments of the military-industrial complex that will implement the Bluebeam technologies to display the powers of these 'antichrist' forces. I was shown mass blackouts before they arrive.

We can all work together and share insights, taking what feels right and dismissing what may not resonate. This is my path and this is my truth as shown to me. I too have felt compelled to share what has been revealed for these times. Let's all work in unity, we all have much to learn from one-another. But first we must dismiss that as individuals we have all the answers to the mysteries. And this is why I feel we have no right to judge anybody. Peace.

edit on 14-9-2010 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11118

The ego still exists until dissolution back into pure unity.

As long as their is individualism there is ego, as long as the Potentiatior and the Matrix of the mind are separate there is ego. And when all s One again that One will view itself as One and therefor ego shall exist.

I do not agree. I know about being part of the Matrix - - I've been there.

There is no reason for one to lose all they have learned just because they join as One in spirit.

Its like being part of a family or team - - you do not lose who you are - - when working as a unit.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Right. That is fair. Everyone is allowed that. That's why Free Will is such a beautiful thing.

But there is One Universal Truth. And until you can tap into that, there is nothing else for me to say. Call it opinion, call it whatever, I call it the Truth.

Edit: I missed your ego comment before. Ego is a third density concept which doesn't exist past this. It will dissolve for anyone going to the next density. A healthy self is a divided whole. Duality exists here, not elsewhere. But again, call it opinion for that's what it is.

edit on 14-9-2010 by Universal Light because: (no reason given)

Ego does exist brother but more as a tool in higher densitys at present people are the egos many examples in this thread.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11118

Originally posted by Annee

reply to post by Annee

Right. That is fair. Everyone is allowed that. That's why Free Will is such a beautiful thing.

But there is One Universal Truth. And until you can tap into that, there is nothing else for me to say. Call it opinion, call it whatever, I call it the Truth.

Really. And what exactly is that Truth?

Edit: I missed your ego comment before. Ego is a third density concept which doesn't exist past this. It will dissolve for anyone going to the next density. A healthy self is a divided whole. Duality exists here, not elsewhere.

That's crap!

The ego still exists until dissolution back into pure unity.

As long as their is individualism there is ego, as long as the Potentiatior and the Matrix of the mind are separate there is ego. And when all s One again that One will view itself as One and therefor ego shall exist.

Yes but as we said in post above it is less in control than it is in 3rd density but you are correct the ego does remain until the final sacrifice of identy.

Quorum
Adonia Christ bless

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless

Ego does exist brother but more as a tool in higher densities at present people are the egos many examples in this thread.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

Well we agree on something - - sort of.

What would be the point of experience - - to just "hand it over" to the ONE and say - "OK - I'm dead now".

To be truly enlightened is to be "self" and share unconditionally without separation.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by benedict9

I do appreciate the humility and politeness in your response, so thank you.

Indeed there are going to be many deceptions taking place in the coming period that will greatly test the spiritual resolve of humanity. I certainly don't dispute that we are within a 'spiritual battleground' here on Earth.

My personal standpoint is that those who with pure selfless intent, choose love in faith will be provided the divine guidance in grace to make choices void of fear and seperation to place them on the 'light path' and help avoid the 'pitfalls' of darkness and it's influence/manipulations.

I have been shown the 'Fallen Archon' forces written about here, (though I have referred to them as Nephilim) and their disc craft that are going to reveal themselves here as the Earth changes intensify and people are in a state of fear and wonder (i.e open to manipulation). The Holy Spirit also showed me (in dream visions) they are not to be trusted, and they are operating with segments of the military-industrial complex that will implement the Bluebeam technologies to display the powers of these 'antichrist' forces. I was shown mass blackouts before they arrive.

We can all work together and share insights, taking what feels right and dismissing what may not resonate. This is my path and this is my truth as shown to me. I too have felt compelled to share what has been revealed for these times. Let's all work in unity, we all have much to learn from one-another.

More like behind the love and lighter newagers views and discrediting the real love and light beings trying to wake up those in darkness 'ignorance' it is a difficult task for us cause the ego is so empowered in these newagers we do not think we can wake most of them.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

Great post. Where your insight comes from is a true source and I agree with much of what you say.

You are right about faith, you certainly need it in the Divine. I would just add that on top of faith, there is much work to do. It's very much not a "well I believe it's going to be fine, so things will take care of them self" kind of thing. And in no way do I think you are implying that, merely just pointing it out.

Sadly though, while here for the close of the cycle, there is no working in unity as a whole. Outside of the matrix, of course. But there is an enormous split happening in front of our eyes. Working as a whole does not achieve the goal in this scenario. Believe me, I am all about unity and oneness. If we get the harvestable population to 10%, that would be quite a feat. For that reason, I can't see unity with those who work against this. And I have unconditional love for the other side as well. How can you not? They are our Cosmic Brothers and Sisters. In this moment though, we are certainly playing opposites sides of the Cosmic chessboard.

The white side wins. It's already happened. Now it's just a matter of doing the work to put them in checkmate.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

Yes, my mistake, I should have been clearer.

Ego is certainly present in higher densities but not in the manner which people on Earth understand ego. Obviously it is still there as the whole is not unified at that point. It's just a lot different than the way human understanding currently is of it which is what I was alluding to. Thank you for the clarification.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
reply to post by Unity_99

So if you do service to others to buy your way into heaven are you truly STO?

Its not by just doing something, you have to feel for others, and its not about emotions. You wrote that you felt numb, I have many friends, even extended family who have been depressed, some due to Northern Climates, such as Finland, area, and they're not getting enough sun. I've written my heart out to some, trying to get them to take good self care, with themselves, even if they don't feel for it. Feelings can be a test too. Is it good feelings that allows us to handle an emergency when everyone is screaming, or is it inner knolwedge and a commitment?

Its not about whether we feel love, love is a commitments, its knowing everyone counts, and wishing the best for them. Its giving time, energy or resources of self (and not all to do with money, we all have far more resources than money. I dont even believe in money, but a moneyless eden, which is what I remember!)

But its because you know and feel for others in a different way.

More importantly, based on anyones circumstances, especially if one has a hard time accessign their loving feelings, its about seeking within, connecting to themselves, seeking the purpose of life. Waking up the way the world is and asking, over and over again, how you can help, what you can do. Someones tests may mean they are meant to accomplish something else, a different of helping.

Much Love & Light!

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless

More like behind the love and lighter newagers views and discrediting the real love and light beings trying to wake up those in darkness 'ignorance' it is a difficult task for us cause the ego is so empowered in these newagers we do not think we can wake most of them.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

Dude - - you've got a Long way to go - before you convince me you are anything but a physical man putting one foot in front of the other on a dirt road.

Not buying anything you're selling - - as of yet.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

reply to post by benedict9

Hey there, no disrespect taken. Your words were nice to read, though I would disagree with a small part. What is going on here is not merely resolved by unconditional love. Yes in the grand scheme, this is true. But there is a spiritual war ongoing, and it's a big one. This planet and its inhabitants happen to be a big battleground that both sides are fighting for. So it's not as simple as peace and love. And trust me, the "dark" side built themselves a big advantage......up until recently that is.

I agree there are many camps, on earth with lots of agenda. And this whole idea of obeying another, due to his past higher dimensional existence. We've all been there done that, most on this thread. This is a testing grounds often for misbehavior, some of it is like final exams, and some here are trying to help wake their loved ones up and free them, along with dealing with difficulties in a 3d negative hellzone planet, trying to discover how to turn negatives around. So many different things are going on, with the background of true distortions and renegades running the systems and like mafia lords battling with humanity as hostages.

But to buy into another pyramid system of spiritual power to the few is not the solution. I've always known things were going to get rough soon, well since the 90s long before I had a computer. I also knew it didn't matter if it was in body or out of body, or cared whether it was in or out for that matter, because there is no errors, no one getting trapped who is loving and ready for the next level. Everyone gets taken out of here when its their time.

This is about total equality and finding the truth within, not without. And not getting influenced by the world as much as possible.

There is another here who posts with a very similar understanding who thinks people will be reset back to primordial levels as well unless you ascend in just the right way. He is actually a really good poster and an experiencer, but he's had lifelong abduction by reptilians and knows this is a draco plan. But, they don't have authority over souls in the way they wish. Every single person here counts very much and has an entire team waiting for any sign of change to get them out of here. Period. No one loses themselves, no matter how long it takes and has Family watching over. That includes the most lost and forlorn soul in the comsos.

The negativity of this is incredible to me. Nohthing that negative is Creator. That Creator even sounds worse than the one in the Old Testament that I knew all my life was not God.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

Yes but as we said in post above it is less in control than it is in 3rd density but you are correct the ego does remain until the final sacrifice of identy.

May I suggest a different use of words here in replace of the word 'sacrafice'? Just hear me out...

This was a huge part of my understanding through being guided, of that the word sacrifice did not fulfill the understanding that should come with such a action.

Then I was shown the word 'offering' in replace of it. Then I was shown, the journey of Jesus, and how the people wanted his purpose to be a sacrifice.....but it was truly, a offering.

The difference is....that sacrifice, still carries somewhat of a 'forceful' nature, being that if a 'sacrifice' is needed, its somewhat not of total free will.

Offering, of self, at one's own will, is not forced, and will be a natural action for all of us at some point when we are ready for it.

Sacrifice, as if you are giving up something, loosing something....

Offering, as if you are giving something, gaining something (because through offering, your truest nature of spirit, gains something, the self, that matters). Its not a lost at all, its not forceful at all.

In the stories of Jesus, his life has been displayed with a purpose that God 'needed and planned' something/someone to be killed, to die....and God needed no such things, at least not for others and their salvation.

The death of Jesus was a offering of self, back to self...shedding of the 'flesh' that was not truly what made him what he was at the core vibration of being.

The reason this is important, is because of the distortion that has been attached to his story and life.

He did not have to die for Gods plan...but being in Spirit, he knew that to fight for this life of flesh would blemish him. This is why he said to forgive them....for they did not know what they were doing.

To look in the eyes of someone taking your life, and ask others to forgive them, holds gems of the most precious treasure.

Im surprised a bit, that you understand that a offering of self of one's identity must be offered back to Spirit....and that you dont understand that only in each persons own time and will, can this be done. If they are not seeing what needs to be done....they are not ignorant and you should not call them such. You should tell them they are loved and there is nothing to fear.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I dont think you know annee, she's a lot like my mother though doing completely things, and on a spiritual level I know what this means. If we ever had to use the word angel, those two would be very advanced ones, but I prefer different words for the most part. There is no mistaking strong positivity and those doing the work they came to do.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

I'm surprised a bit, that you understand that a offering of self of one's identity must be offered back to Spirit....and that you don't understand that only in each persons own time and will, can this be done. If they are not seeing what needs to be done....they are not ignorant and you should not call them such. You should tell them they are loved and there is nothing to fear.

Thank you LeoVirgo for your post on Offering. So Right!

People really need to get past this Ego thing. They are thinking in physical. They are not understanding the importance of Self as Healthy and Whole.

If you have an apple and take a bite out of it - - it is not Whole.

Healthy Self is part of the Whole and always will be. You do not lose Self - - you share self without conditions.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

I dont think you know annee, she's a lot like my mother though doing completely things, and on a spiritual level I know what this means. If we ever had to use the word angel, those two would be very advanced ones, but I prefer different words for the most part. There is no mistaking strong positivity and those doing the work they came to do.

Thanks Unity.

Actually - I consider myself a Foundation Builder.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Yes, I don't like the word angel thrown around, there are some here that are very advanced and working in ways that are apart of their assignments, and my mother is one. You have a very similar energy as if sisters.

Ego is healthy. But in this case, when I use it its about exhalting self above another which is the common usage of the word also according to dictionary, and is used with very clear meaning in writing, ie. hence the word egotistical.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Hi there i‘ve just read a lot about this STO. Could any one reading this and wishing for good Karma gift me £100 towards my long overdue Electricity bill as I can’t really wait until 2012 as the bailiffs are due shortly. Bank account details available to acceptable donor.

Just my attempt to lighten the mood! Lol.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I cannot speak about 'new agers' as I'm not exactly sure how they are defined. Do you mean the people that call people giving warnings 'doom and gloomers', thinking that all will be magical bliss after 21/12/2012??

I can only speak for myself and say I am approaching my path with a combination of positive thought knowing I am eternally guided, with awareness of the challenges ahead. Let thy will of the Creator be done I say. I can only do the best I can, knowing right from wrong intrinsically.

And yes, when I speak of unity--it's unity from the eternal soul perspective, understanding that we are all divine sparks of the Creator who do not always realise the consequences of what they do. I feel compassion for those not quite ready to embrace/tap into the love within them. They will find their way eventually. Let us pray for those souls daily.

I received a dream vision after fasting briefly a couple of nights ago. I was shown many grouped in the city that were not coping well with the coming changes (in Australia). They appeared drugged and like zombies, delirious and drunken. I saw men that were dressed in womens clothing staggering in a stupor in the streets. I was taken to view the city from the far distance and I was then shown a mega tsunami washing over that city. It resembled a modern day Sodom and Gomorrah. I realise there will always be light and dark choices whilst here, and that many will subside to fear and ego with their lack of faith in the divine plan.

edit on 14-9-2010 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Annee

Yes, I don't like the word angel thrown around, there are some here that are very advanced and working in ways that are apart of their assignments, and my mother is one. You have a very similar energy as if sisters.

Ego is healthy. But in this case, when I use it its about exhalting self above another which is the common usage of the word also according to dictionary, and is used with very clear meaning in writing, ie. hence the word egotistical.

Yes - I agree. To fortify a safety net - to wake up people - to teach - to support - etc - - - we have different purposes.

I do understand the point of Ego. However - the way it is presented - can create fear. Fear of feeling good about yourself. Fear of having a strong soul. This we do not need.

Continuing to put Ego in negative - - puts self in negative energy.

edit on 14-9-2010 by Annee because: MY EGO MADE ME DO IT

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join