It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 150
<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by Annee

Where do you think you are if don't realize that you are always here?
Where are you? Answer is; right here.
Yes, it is known,cognized.
Not a belief, a fact, the primary fact.

It is your belief.

What exactly is "here"?

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by redgy
science explains this as 'for every action, there is an opposite and equal reaction',

reasoning may then lie within choice of, one which may lead to somewhere better, the other to somewhere worse, both as being equal and opposite.

it's not necessarily about amounts of each since for some, faith by belief is made possible, for without faith, without positive, without equal choice, there is still a road to follow only that for reasoning why one takes such a road in the first place is then lost as a non understanding of self and it's goal as needed to find ones way to enlightenment.

OK - thanks for the additional explanation.

I understand 50/50 choice. Not necessarily 50/50 action.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
50/50 action

or

potential action / action

Goes back to "to think it is to do it" analogy.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

You have asked me what is 'here'. If you ask this question out loud, now, to yourself, the answer would be, 'me, i am here'. Where ever you go 'here' 'is'. I and here are one. They are inseparable.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg

If you can take your heart (read: perceptions) back from "out there" (the media, your childhood, your karma) and exercise your free will to choose every experience you have/create, you change your reality at the same time. Nothing can exist except what you choose, so full responsibility is yours.

That is excellent. I've been trying to get my kids and grand kids to understand "Life is Choice". So many people just float through life and opportunities put in front of them - - rather then seek out opportunities by choice.

Few people actually go out in the world and examine it - - finding their true love of life - - before settling down in a relationship/family.

I say today that I am Atheist. But that is just in the traditional religious sense of not accepting an omnipotent "person god". Almost all of us are assimilated from birth to believe in God. We are not given the choice to believe or not believe in God - - unless we make that choice for ourselves. I stepped out of the religion/god assimilation.

It is amazing and surprising the clearness in perspective you get when you "step out" of any assimilation belief/life.

I once worked in Corporate Los Angeles high up in what is now the AT&T Center. When you are in that life - you think you've made it - you think you are on the road to being successful. Only when you remove yourself from it - - do you realize how phony it is.

CHOICE - - Yes! The ultimate!

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
Only when you remove yourself from it - - do you realize how phony it is.
CHOICE - - Yes! The ultimate!

So mote it be!

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by Annee

You have asked me what is 'here'. If you ask this question out loud, now, to yourself, the answer would be, 'me, i am here'. Where ever you go 'here' 'is'. I and here are one. They are inseparable.

No - that is your belief. You still haven't answered what is "here".

I know that "I am" - - but what is "I am"? It is an energy consciousness. Have I chosen to participate in a created physical "reality"? Am I in a host Avatar playing a holographic video game? When my Avatar sleeps - - does my consciousness sleep - - or is it wide awake visiting others in the energy field?

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I love the way you think and the no nonsense posting, wish I could simplify it more. This is not what I call home. Home is that place we recall where our innermost thoughts are understood. And avatar really struck me as having so many truths in it. Also, who is this person, or portion of consciousness in the whole of our infinite consciousness? Where did we, this portion, journey from, and where will we journey too? This harsh duality school is not home to me, yet I recall my son being asked to choose to stay or go, when he was standing outside his body, with a terrible flu. And his health was fragile, ever since we had some US planes fly over and dumps some sludge on us years back, he went from OK health to being sick half the year. This experience where he chose to stay with us, he was healed instantly, and he's only been a bit under the weather, barely sick at all since.

He chose, to stay. He said, he knew fully well he'd be a lot happier if he hadn't stayed, but he felt we all needed his help still here. That does not mean he thought here, was home.
edit on 28-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

We all must walk our own path.

Oh my Loving Water Goddess - - how boring this thread would be if all posted like me

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

He chose, to stay. He said, he knew fully well he'd be a lot happier if he hadn't stayed, but he felt we all needed his help still here. That does not mean he thought here, was home.

I was not given a choice.

I was told I was needed in the physical world Earth.

Every time I had an OBE which was almost every night - - I kept inching my way back to the Spirit World. I wanted to go "home" - - - but the tall man who looked like Jesus told me I had to stay. (I was 5/6)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Well having spent far too much yet again at the store, and finding myself speaking aloud in the corridor that this was robbery and probably laced with poison and NWO and that the Rockefellers and Rothchilds needed to be arrested by citizens, and then glad no one was around hear. They have just shrunk the average sized jams down to almost half their size, and the price has only gotten higher. I bet their poisons are costly that they keep dumping on us!!!!

Then the sudden new additions of all these suspicious organic, which despite my big family, I do buy some of the time. But we have to CHOSE to drink the poisons instead. We're being offered a CHOICE. Choice if you're well heeled and so deserving of that CHOICE, I guess.

Never met very many well heeled person that I thought were human yet. And I work hard at overcoming and unconditional love but I stand firmly with the grass roots, and do have preferences.

It made me wonder, 1) why everyone is taking this? 2) what nano bots or traps are they putting in the other food? I don't trust this sudden huge increase in "organic" to begin with. and 3) to be an elitist with food to me is a crime against humanity. I'm almost of the mind if I won the lottery, my conscience would tell me that we must join the poor, walk away, eat their food, not play favorites.

I would buy some land and set up some houses on wheels and Yurts and tent homes, and have one big house to serve all of them in general, ie. commercial kitchen, and tools, etc. meeting rooms, and start a free advertising newspaper, with a huge pull out section for our businesses, our economy and trades, that are only the highest ethics and profit sharing ventures, and have it delivered door to door, free, to everyone like a certain paper I know of in my home town area.

Street view, on ATS, is a model for every community. We should be getting out with some press kits and interviewing the people constantly.

I don't the have courage, for this kind of thing. But intend to see if a group can be formed, and perhaps locate some talented ones. Because this is long overdue.

I don't want to eat their elitist crap to be healthy. I want to be with the real people, and stand up for them.

And I want arrests done on any of the elite that don't ask for immunity and join with the people and redistribute all technology and all things.

Enough is enough! Way overdue enough!

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Based on HH and Law of One, and so many threads and posts on ATS, I have a suspicion that the self appointed group of elites, who value their bloodlines and mysteries, actually have some kind of gnostic belief, with luciferan concepts, and are religious fanatics in their own way.

I never would have imagined it at all. I just thought they were like Mafia school, athiestic and behaving obnoxiously, I could never picture anyone believing any of this stuff.

Now, I wonder if we had people's newspapers popping up everywhere and this was brought out, what ordinary people would say if they actually researched and started to figure this out themselves, in large numbers. Like, what would they think? For me,it was like, what a waste, an absolute waste, of the resources, and ability to procure a Cambridge or Harvard Degree! They can get these degrees and yet think like 2 year old doctor evil's with some darker duality belief at its core (I know there are different ways to look at it now, people don't see duality the same way) that is a twist on all that is sane, rational and loving?

I'm really interested in what the average person would think of this if it became apparent to them there was a very strong likelihood this was for real and we were all in Doctor Evil's hands.

One thing I do feel, is that the ones waking up need to think of some ways to make awarness in their home areas, because it seems like its part of what we came for, or we wouldn't be searching for the truth so much of the time.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

is christ consciousness the same as krisna consciousness the same as osirus was the messeh or annoited one.
Krishna (Christ), the Son of God of India He was born to a virgin mother on December 25th and his father was a carpenter. A star marked his birthplace, and angels and shepherds attended.

The ruler slaughtered thousands of infants in an effort to kill him, but he survived and went on to perform miracles and heal the sick, including lepers, the blind, and the deaf. He died at about the age of 30 and some traditions say he was crucified on a tree. He was also portrayed on a cross, rose from the dead, and was considered the savior. His followers apparently knew him as "Jezeus" or "Jeseus", which means "pure essence". It is said that he will return on a white horse to judge the dead and fight the "Prince of Evil
Wheels within wheels. i'm confused.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Well having spent far too much yet again at the store, and finding myself speaking aloud in the corridor that this was robbery and probably laced with poison and NWO and that the Rockefeller's and Rothchild's needed to be arrested by citizens, and then glad no one was around hear.

Must remember it is their journey and Karma as well. If you were raised as a Rothchild - - could you make the choice to denounce it all and walk away? First you would have to realize the program you are in. That is not so easy if it is all you know.

Power/Control - are the nature of lower energy. What seems like control in this physical world is most likely the opposite in spirit world.

The behavior of humans to control has been somewhat eased by having more land and more people to conquer. Now they can only go back on themselves. Its an interesting pendulum.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Budda did! I think he's a great role model for the elite. He walked away.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I just want to bring up, how someone on ATS has been stalked by black ops and black choppers a lot and now they've hurt him. So, if anyone is like that who can clue in to what I mean, I just think you guys are real cowards going about doing things to people while they sleep. I have a thread in my signature you should be reading, and like the Budda, walking away is a great idea sometimes.

But before you go harming my friends or good decent people. I would invite you to knock on my door for a coffee. The pots always on, and I really want to talk some sense into you.

Now if that was a discreet message to me, I can't hear you. I don't follow the dark sides orders. They need to join the people or be arrested for crimes against humanity.

Edit to add: This message about a burning tongue and staying off the internet, naming a website in specific makes me think bullhorns are a wave of the future. That pyramid needs to come tumbling down.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Budda did! I think he's a great role model for the elite. He walked away.

So did John Robbins. It does happen.

www.healthyat100.org...

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
There are so many people who have lost their jobs, and such a huge need for awareness and new media outlets.

Businesses I think of that should be shared all over the place,ie. no one monopoly but spring up in every town and region are: newspapers, delivered door to door with advertising paying for them, for free. They don't have to be costly. They can be made on computer using scribus for example, or open office and be printed out as needed, into newletter type magazines. People need to start doing the grass roots things.

And also, decals, for tshirts, coffee mugs, calendars, bumper sticker, flags for windows, and car windshields when you're in the store. Advertise awareness. People are very graphic.

Get them talking.

I also think we should be running all the news shows through programs like audacity to show any subliminal messages up.

Also NLP messages where they create an eye map by their headlines and create a strong background message in how they arrange their titles of articles on front covers or pages. Well an example today is a new mascara by maybelline, that I can't find online. It was bold new colors and leapt out at me. The opening letter were SScolo as a first word. I saw, SS COLD, and had to go back to look again, when I walked by.

There is no reason why videos and street news and interviews can't be put on a local website.

And there is no reason why internet solutions shouldn't be found either, we need to find alternatives to their internet and create their own.

Doesn't Hidden Hand suggest people should be grouping up and getting real, cooperating and trying to change the system?

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by spannera
is christ consciousness the same as krisna consciousness the same as osirus was the messeh or annoited one.
Krishna (Christ), the Son of God of India He was born to a virgin mother on December 25th and his father was a carpenter. A star marked his birthplace, and angels and shepherds attended.

My friend,

The human mind is a wonderland by which anything can be created with enough concentration. Thus, I do not put stock into a "Christ" consciousness. I could create such a thing in my mind if I so desired it, but to what end would it serve me here in this life?

Christ comes from the Greek word Christos which was a label for something possessing very good qualities. It did NOT mean annointed one or messiah until the Council of Nicea decreed it so. Much of the story told about Jesus' birth, life, and death, is contained in tradition, not his actual history.

We are ALL Sons of God.
We are ALL Sons of Man.
We should and are ALL capable of living as Jesus did.

We simply choose not to. Instead of loving each other, we judge each other.

My message isn't one of some enlightened wonderland within our minds. It is simply love each other and not judging each other. This isn't based on some mystical experience with aliens, angels, demons, or any other critter. It is based on the reality that failing to do so will only continue our own destruction of each other.

Do you know any other way for 6 billion people on this planet to get along and each be free to express his will how he so chooses?

If you do, share it.

If not, I will stick with what Jesus so eloquently commanded. Love God (this whole existence) with all your being, and your neighbor as yourself.

With Love,

Your Brother

edit on 28-10-2010 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I think I know what you are asking...and there is an "answer;" I saw it last night doing my research on a similar topic.

This should help: mathworld.wolfram.com...

The world is flat, but they folded it up so it would appear 3-d, and it does, or doesn't. Depending on perspective.

Just think linear, non-linear, space-time, and time-space.

You can move along a line (the arrow of time), or around the line's point (infinity) in a figure 8, exist in space and move along the linear line of time, and exist in time and move along linear lines of space.

It's all relative and I still don't understand 99.99 percent of it.

Complete Graphs are also interesting: mathworld.wolfram.com...
edit on 28-10-2010 by trekwebmaster because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join