It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boy makes photographic images appear by power of thought - searching for documentary - please help!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Sorry, can't find anything. I did remember the show was 1992 or later though based on when certain types of televisions for my spouse were purchased.

Searched my blankety-blank off. I'm not too good at searching. I give-up, sorry.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam
Sorry, can't find anything. I did remember the show was 1992 or later though based on when certain types of televisions for my spouse were purchased.

Searched my blankety-blank off. I'm not too good at searching. I give-up, sorry.
1992 or later sounds closer to the time frame I recall versus your earlier estimate.

I actually think I'm pretty good at searches. I frequently use the advanced search feature to filter out certain words, etc. But this has turned out to be an exceptionally difficult search.

First, there wasn't much of an internet in 1992 so none of the shows of the time were documented on the internet like most are today.

And secondly because some of the search term items are so common, we end up getting so many unrelated terms, and it's not easy to filter them out. So i think it's just a really hard search. But I thank you sincerely for trying my friend!

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Sounds more like the work of an illusionist/magician than anything else.

"The Illusionist" was a good movie btw

new topics

<< 1   >>

join