It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So if Germany started both world wars....

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by redseal
Seems odd to me that their are so many USA haters on here... I mean for fooks sake when did the USA ever kill a few million jews? Why are we not just full blown chastizing germany?? does time heal all wounds? and if so why isnt the USA who wasnt the last nor the inventor of slavery ever cut some slack??? Why dont we ever hear about the africans who sold their own into slavery?? Seems so easy just to blame the red white and blue for everything when in fact you me and he would speaking german with out them.

Germany started 2 world wars, and the USA cleaned up the clutter, yet it is us who get the bulk of your crap... no Hitler ever came from the USA....

Seems wierd to me that Germany just gets a free pass on all of this racial clensing stuff.

F the USA right, I always wanted to speak German anyway!!!!!!!!!!

Bad USA, Good Germany starters of 2 world wars....

What the FCK ever!!!!!!!!!!!

wise up, as if joining the wars was some altruistic decision- it was not, it was done in the US OWN interests.

Now I have a lot of love for the USA, the culture and the spirit of freedom- but as a nation stop pretending it is perfect

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
there can be no peace...there isn't enough money in it....war creates product sales, that are high profit, and non-recyclable. it also feeds the egos of the wealthy regarding the ability to obtain and maintain power. sales of war products are optimized when you have 2 or more buyers equal in determination and buying power. the iran and iraq war was the classic example. threats against israel and oil producing countries keeps a renewable stream of sales and profits that will last for quite a while. terrorist threats are now producing growing product sales, so there will always be the vague and ambiguous "terrorist threat" for decades to come. it is a great business model to continue the actual, as well as the percieved fears of these "threats". hence, my signature

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by davidmann

You may be right. The Germans were quite developed. Their vacuum tubes are unrivaled in audio application. Perhaps it didn't matter at all which side we fought against. It may have been an operation simply to gain more state power, everywhere. Also, since the formation of israel was involved, everything hinged around their desires. Once in control of the media, every ounce of machining skill, every scrap of spare metal, in America, went directly against germany, and went toward the formation of israel. Mass marketing is an undeniable force. Is there anything we won't buy?

When I consider russia's technological infrastructure, I can see how Hitler had the balls to attack; even now, their machinists are hacks. When applied to the invasion of the brain, I wonder who built the best 'robots'? Those who can't drill a straight hole, or those whose machining was so exact that they moved on to better things? By fighting, and defeating them, we did gain their secrets. What could we have taken from the russians, as spoils of war? Nothing. Unless you consider mail order wives.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by davidmann]

[edit on 6-8-2010 by davidmann]

I am surprised at the lack of general knowledge in many of these threads. It is astounding.

How in the world are German valves "unrivaled in audio application"? They most certainly are NOT unrivaled. Not even Johann Wilhelm Hittorf would agree with you there. The Russian technology was very good also, as far as durability.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by redseal

I have been feeling the hate in general when it come to the US. We are being targeted by a slander campaign by the international community so as to create an atmosphere more conducive to changing the USA. Our own people are being made to self deprecate our selves to make the task of changing us easier.
Don't pay no mind, you know who we care for.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
there can be no peace...there isn't enough money in it....war creates product sales, that are high profit, and non-recyclable. it also feeds the egos of the wealthy regarding the ability to obtain and maintain power. sales of war products are optimized when you have 2 or more buyers equal in determination and buying power. the iran and iraq war was the classic example. threats against israel and oil producing countries keeps a renewable stream of sales and profits that will last for quite a while. terrorist threats are now producing growing product sales, so there will always be the vague and ambiguous "terrorist threat" for decades to come. it is a great business model to continue the actual, as well as the percieved fears of these "threats". hence, my signature

People do not start wars. Companies usually do not start wars. Governments start wars. But the kicker is, I stopped believing that they do so for the obvious reason (money). Your signature is good, but in a pyramid there would be another item above it.

As you may have heard, there are some problems with the official version of what happened on 9/11. If that is true then the government was involved. If it was involved it created, or at least cooperated in creating, what motivated the wars against Afghanistan and (grudgingly) Irak. Maybe oil companies wanted business in Irak but from a business perspective that makes no sense. The financial risks, the uncertainty that this would ever work, the criminal aspect. You really think an Exxon CEO would risk going to jail for life in the hope of getting some contracts years or decades down the line when he will not be CEO any longer?

The government, however, has secret service agencies which do "false flag" operations all the time. Read the text of "Operation Northwoods", particularly point #8 which, in 1962 suggested to use a drone to replace a commercial passenger jet and use it in a terror attack in order to generate the willingness and justification to go to war against another nation. If something goes wrong the agents are granted immunity.

Osama Bin Laden is known to have been a CIA agent before. Who knows if he was still working for the CIA or if he really had a terrorist network? The whole story falls apart if you look at the details.

In other words, we (the US) went to war against basically innocent countries. The people supported it but only because they had been fed false information - by the US government. So what is the motivation for the government to do all that? I have an answer to that but, here, it should be sufficient to point out that it is usually (I would even say always) governments that commit existential crimes against other governments.

Even in the case of Germany, the government mislead the people. Make no mistake, governments have this power over the people.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by zedVSzardoz
reply to post by redseal

I have been feeling the hate in general when it come to the US. We are being targeted by a slander campaign by the international community so as to create an atmosphere more conducive to changing the USA. Our own people are being made to self deprecate our selves to make the task of changing us easier.
Don't pay no mind, you know who we care for.

People do not hate the US, they do not hate Americans. They hate the US government. People outside the US are able to distinguish between the two.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join