It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Little Grandmother, Kiesha Crowther update. PLEASE READ! United Healing Attempt

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
For those keen to continue making a positive impact on this planet, please take note of a brand new message, released today, from Shaman/Wisdom Keeper - Little Grandmother, Kiesha Crowther.

After such an overwhelmingly positive response from the ATS Gulf Project thread it is time to gather ourselves for another effort.

Little Grandmother's Message

Taken from the above source
I address you today with great love and respect for each and everyone of you. I bring a message today that is sober but also enlightening because it gives us a chance to see the real truth in things, to learn and then to act in love.

As we all know the media has shown us time and time again that the oil leak has been capped but my dear brothers and sisters this is far from being fixed.
If anything the cap is holding back pressure of a huge amount of explosive gas and has created other leaks in the ocean floor due to the amount of pressure from the great wound in our mother earths artery.

Help is needed - raising our energy is needed.

Taken from the above source
I am not saying all of these things to create fear but to simply state the facts so that we can now give our love and energy to those who need it and to awaken us all up to the situation we are really in.

The time is now, we are the strongest of the strong, we are the ones we have been waiting for and we can change the world we live in. Love is the answer and we can do this together. Educate yourself, then instead of giving your energy to the fear of the situation switch your energy to sending love and raising your vibration, as you do this enlightenment can Begin, and as our vibration comes up so does the universal consciousness.

Will you join me my brothers and sisters in raising the love vibration to help each other and help Mother Earth?

Kiesha is an amazing powerful healer. We have here an opportunity to once again make a difference. Those who participated in the ATS Gulf Project will tell you of the positive impact it created, let's make this one just as special.

Please find some time to send your love, healing, guided intention and positive energy once again to the Gulf Region.

Send it to the residents (both humans and animal), send it to the people hard at work trying to restore the area, send it to the scientists trying to resolve the problem, send it to the waters so that they may be clean once again, and most importantly, send it to Mother Earth so that she can continue to heal and cleanse herself.

I thank you all in advance for your continued efforts. This is the way forward for all beings existing on Earth in this moment.

United is the only way to stand

[edit on 3-8-2010 by srsen]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I do not like "gurus" or people who make a point of setting their name up as spiritual beings, regardless of whether or not I might happen to agree with their words on a particular topic.

Something about the title "little grandmother" doesn't pass the smell test for me. Sorry, friend.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Wow, she's channelling Richard C. Hoagland! (But with the same hippy-dippy flavor.) Oh well, not everyone can be George Noory. Maybe in your next life.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder
I do not like "gurus" or people who make a point of setting their name up as spiritual beings, regardless of whether or not I might happen to agree with their words on a particular topic.

Something about the title "little grandmother" doesn't pass the smell test for me. Sorry, friend.

Hey Silent Thunder!!

I am in the same boat as yourself in regards to self-professed gurus, however i must say in all honesty that Kiesha Crowther is one who appears aware of this and goes out of her way to remove herself from that type of stereotype.

In fact, i thought twice about even posting this thread as it would give that EXACT impression, that she is one who wants to be placed on a pedestal. This could not be farther from the truth.

She states herself that she is no-one special, just another human having an experience on Earth. She was 'selected' by the Sioux tribe (her mother is a Sioux) to be a Wisdom Keeper. This is not a 'write a book and promote yourself as someone special' type situation.

She is very much a 'normal' person who simply has some gifts from what i can gather

By all means, research her further and let me know what you think.

Facebook page
Little Granmother homepage
Tribe of Many Colours page
YouTube links

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Interestingly I don't necessarily disagree with her message however she contradicts her self. she goes to great lengths on how there is supposed to be no hierarchy no teachers and no students etc. But in the end she says her messages comes from the council of elders for our benefit. Wait a minute is that not a hierarchy???

I think she is sincere but confused. There will always be teachers and students. If I want to learn spanish I am going to seek out someone who knows spanish. I can't learn spanish if a bunch us who don't know it get together and try to teach each other.

If someone who is a little farther on the path has some light and knowledge to impart then that is a teacher. What I think she is glimpsing is the teacher student relationship has to be earned. IOW no more authoritative ego driven teachers who are not to be questioned or disagreed with at peril of your eternal soul. But if someone teaches true principles and has better understanding then me and I can discern the truth in thier teachings then I have no problem being the student if the teacher earns my trust that they have true knowledge of that which they teach.

No more blind devotion is what she is getting at but lets no throw the baby out with the bathwater. We all need teachers for different things.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
If someone who is a little farther on the path has some light and knowledge to impart then that is a teacher. What I think she is glimpsing is the teacher student relationship has to be earned. IOW no more authoritative ego driven teachers who are not to be questioned or disagreed with at peril of your eternal soul. But if someone teaches true principles and has better understanding then me and I can discern the truth in thier teachings then I have no problem being the student if the teacher earns my trust that they have true knowledge of that which they teach.

No more blind devotion is what she is getting at but lets no throw the baby out with the bathwater. We all need teachers for different things.

Yeah i agree entirely with you and i think the above quote from your post says it best.

The only other thing she could mean is something which i kind of live by - that the greatest teacher you can ever have is yourself and your intuition.

Sure, when it comes to things such as learning second languages or some specific skill, then yes, a teacher is required. But on matters of spirit, belief and the like, you can only walk the path yourself.

I think she is saying that in regards to spirit matters, do not put someone on a pedestal and proclaim that "this" is the right answer or whatever, but instead gauge it with your heart and intuition and hold onto what feels true.

Side note, I am currently studying to become a high school teacher - and while, yes, the students will need to recall what is taught in order to pass tests and the like, i am DETERMINED to ensure that my teaching experience is far from ego-driven and authoritative. I hope to bring some kind of change to the traditional institutionalised teacher/student relationship

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Edit: Ok I feel a little foolish, I must have missed your original thread. I thought this one was about how we should all follow the advice of a self proclaimed guru. That will learn me to skip through threads.

Yeah I am in.

[edit on 3-8-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Wow. Really? I'm so disappointed that you had that response - especially considering my first response to Kiesha's messages was so overwhelming good on a 'gut'/intuition level (not a common occurrence to me)

Perhaps it is simply not for you at this time. It is a shame, but we are all free to chose what path we may, so good luck on yours mate

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Hmmm. Well regardless of how we may feel about a "title" maybe it wouldn't hurt to focus on the message and at least try to be positive. Sending love and light couldn't hurt too much I don't think. And about Keisha, I don't think she's self-professed. I did a little reading about her.

[edit on 3-8-2010 by lel1111]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by lel1111

Heya Lel!

Good to 'see' you here

To be honest, this was my thought too - it's the message not the messenger, but you know how sometimes something just dont feel right? When that happens you kind of have no energy to give to the cause anyway - so i figure its best to have only those who feel 'connected' to the message taking part.

It doesn't need millions to have a considerable impact as we already know, so it's all good

The only problem i see with this effort is that it isn't very 'focused' - no set times for people to connect and send energy. But once again, it's all about the love/energy being sent - so if we participate with good intentions then we can have a positive impact once again!

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by srsen

********UPDATED FIRST POST*********

Don't get me worng, the gulf of mexico and the oil leak are constantly in my thoughts, I just don't need a specific self proclaimed guru to tell me how it should be done.

My meditations and thought patterns at this moment in time are focusing around political wranglings within secret societies. All this doom and gloom around the world is being created IMHO because of various factions fighting for power.

Their attempt to pollute the earth and depopulate is a very worrying problem indeed however, I am firm believer in the chaos theory and no matter how much they try to control a situation their will always be 'outside influences' that will effect their places that they haven't covered.

Its like chess, just when you think you have the upper hand there is always that move by the 'opponent' that you didn't see, no matter how long you study the board for.

My thoughts go out to all the people suffering in this world due to greed and power struggles by the sef proclaimed elite.

[edit on 3-8-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
It is done.

I like her, she's strong.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Apart from your use of the phrase "self-proclaimed guru", i agree with and understand what you are saying mate
Thanks for the good post!

There are UNDOUBTEDLY shadowy forces at work manipulating our world.

For me, personally, the 'outside forces' you speak of are US! WE are the variable they know they must control. Once WE get out of their control, their entire game is up.

This is what I see happening in the near future as people open their minds to new information, perspectives and ways of living in harmony with Mother Earth. This will be the golden era so many have prophesied.

I look forward to it

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loppe
It is done.

I like her, she's strong.

Im with you Loppe, a wonderful imspirational woman. She obviously has a strong sense of the earth and a mandate that was given to her by the tribe. Im listening to the message, she could call herself 'Bobo the clown' for all I care. Theres always a place for someone who promotes peace and natural balance.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Every once in a while, someone comes out of the crowd and tries to embellish this world. They talk of love, they talk of unity, of oneness. They don't do it for glory, for fame or for their bank account. They are genuine, they are honest and they speak their truth.

Little Grandmother is one of them.

I have been following her a while and I feel that she knows WAY more than what she says and suggests.

Promoting care and love for our planet, for the wildlife, for us. Now, what could be wrong with that?

From a very early age, she's always felt "different".

There are millions of people that feel this way, she is not alone, we are not alone, not anymore, especially at this time. And this, my good friend, in a very close future, will change the world we live in.

I can't wait either !

Starred and Flagged to bump this back up !

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by srsen

What could it possibly hurt. It might help.

SeaWind

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
The last few posters, Loppe, Anam Gra, SonoftheSun and SeaWind, represent the direction I wish to see ATS move more towards - it's great to see

Loppe, Anam Gra, SonoftheSun,

It is great that you guys can spot a genuine character - I wish more people would try to see this attribute in people. I think it goes a long way to place a little faith in those who are placing so much faith in us.

I genuinely feel that THIS is one way the entire world could shift over the next few years. When there is no agenda at play, I would love to see people drop their guards somewhat and place themselves into a somewhat vulnerable state, especially when there is so much to be gained.

Yes, it's a leap of faith and of perspective, and it is very hard for many - but this is OK, it is part of the journey. This is one area where we, as a global collective of souls, may make some real progress.

I hold high hope for us all if this can be achieved

SeaWind,

And this is an example. I do not think that SeaWind feels as strongly about this concept as someone like myself, but at least s/he is willing to give it a try.

I love this kind of attitude and it is very nice to see

Thanks guys

[edit on 6-8-2010 by srsen]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I am putting forth a video from Little Grandmother that I came across a few minutes ago.

She talks about 2012 and the change we need to awaken to. I don't believe everything is back to normal in the GOM (not as the ones in power are leading us to believe) and I think it is relevant to listen carefully at what she says. She doesn't talk about the GOM in perticular but she talks about the earth in general. And where we are heading...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
Interestingly I don't necessarily disagree with her message however she contradicts her self. she goes to great lengths on how there is supposed to be no hierarchy no teachers and no students etc. But in the end she says her messages comes from the council of elders for our benefit. Wait a minute is that not a hierarchy???

I think she is sincere but confused. There will always be teachers and students. If I want to learn spanish I am going to seek out someone who knows spanish. I can't learn spanish if a bunch us who don't know it get together and try to teach each other.

"The Greatest Parent there ever was, wasn't and the Greatest Teacher of the Truth, isn't." - Old Toad Proverb

"When Wrong is the Teacher, Wrong is the Student and Two Wrongs don't make a Right." - Old Toad Proverb

"A True Master knows there are no Masters!" - Old Toad Proverb

We are all students of the truth, there are no teachers of the truth.

Ribbit

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join