It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super UFO ET Evidence!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

What you say is (probably) very true.

"They" (PTB) might be trying to confuse the masses. I think many of the UFOs are......'ours'. There's much going on and I totally buy that.

But at the same time, you have to factor in that, people (normal people, like you and I...walking this Earth......who are still, different than us) are also trying to dupe us. There have always been pranksters. Look at the Little Rascals. But now......is the time for discernment!

I personally don't understand the mindset of pranking. For I was never the type to pull a prank. Duping someone is not funny at all to me.

But we're in a time of technology. And of finally (perhaps) understanding, infinite wisdom.

The two are colliding and we have to discern between the two.

It's a very tough time to be alive. Exciting, yes! But my gawd....a time to be on our toes all the time. Especially when on an Internet forum!

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by One Moment

Hey, just try to look up, even with your eyes, be very careful to block it if its with a lense, when the glow of the sun is at the roofs edge. I would like others to be more observant. Just be careful with the eyes.

[edit on 1-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Hey, just try to look up, even with your eyes, be very careful to block it if its with a lense, when the glow of the sun is at the roofs edge. I would like others to be more observant. Just be careful with the eyes.

Sorry....a little off topic but, sometimes the best way to see things is......with your eyes closed.

I love you

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   

The skies are filled, and we can see some of it. With our bare eyes. Not to mention nature being a little magical when you're really relaxed and paying attention.

Love you back.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Im not usually a skeptic, but looks like a smalll burnt twig to me. However it was placed

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Looks like balloons to me, but I am, after all, a closed, small minded disinfo agent!
I didn't want to post right away, I actually seldom do post on threads like this, but "Super UFO ET evidence"??? Really?
Another in the constant parade of....nothingness.

[edit on 1-8-2010 by OldDragger]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
ok, after reviewing all three pics in full zoom, i can definently say it is NOT a set of balloons.

First, within all 3 pics the form and structure of each (segment) holds the same angled-cube shape, if these were balloons, would their shape not fluctuate, at least a little?

Second, if you review the second picture you can clearly see a gap between two of the segments. I personally have never seen a set of balloons on a string that could stretch itself as long as one of the balloons itself.

Third, it seems as though the object moves in three parts even though there are eight segments. if this was a set of balloons on a string it would move ho it wanted, with each segment moving as it pleased.

although i could be way off.. but that's my opinion.

[edit on 1-8-2010 by Lakai.Limited]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
Looks like balloons to me, but I am, ..............................
another in the constant parade of....nothingness.

[edit on 1-8-2010 by OldDragger]

Well let your parade-balloon go and someone, no doubt, will film it and it'll be uploaded as another sensational UFO thread on ATS!

(just kiddin'....had too many beers)

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Lakai.Limited

So? What's your opinion?

I too don't think they're (Mylar?) balloons.

I also don't think it's a morphing spaceship either.
(I am more on the bracelet-being-thrown-up-committee)
But I don't want to bias you. Please. Speak up.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Well no i do not believe its a shape shifting spaceship either lol..

I honestly have no clue.. see that's why Ufology is so shady sometimes.. you think you have this great evidence(pic video) and its still never enough for a complete analysis.

If i had to make a guess i would probably say some new form of UAV or something along the lines of that..

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Personally, I think the aliens just decided to make a craft out of metallic Rubiks Cubes.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lakai.Limited

Well no i do not believe its a shape shifting spaceship either lol..

I honestly have no clue.. see that's why Ufology is so shady sometimes.. you think you have this great evidence(pic video) and its still never enough for a complete analysis.

If i had to make a guess i would probably say some new form of UAV or something along the lines of that..

Hey Lakai.Limited,

Not really sure this fits under the "great evidence' file but....it is strange.

We have to always consider the resource. This was just a filed report.
How many times do people go out on a Friday night and either, see things that are not there (or produce/dupe things that are) verses.....something that is certifiably strange?

I'm just saying.

Having worked with MUFON (and trying to be as respectful as I can).....this is just another 'filed' report. Nothing more. Nothing less. The OP made it into an 'ordeal'

Anyone can report and file a report with them. Doesn't make it credible. I am personally having a rough time with this. My Human antenna says, it's a sham. But what do I know?

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Lakai.Limited

balloons would not necessarily change shape, especially if filled well, and as for it being a u.a.v, i doubt that very much due to the shape and movement, its not aerodynamic and doesn't appear to have any propulsion system that could possibly keep it airborne, therefore the only way to keep something airborne that isn't aerodynamic or have lift capabilities or propulsion is something thrown into the air or dare i say it.... a string of balloons

thanks

rich

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
***** WARNING *****

Discuss the topic.... the pictures and what you think they may or may not be.

DO NOT discuss other members, post off topic videos or other off topic discussion.

You may be post banned.

If you have questions or issues with staff actions, use the complaint feature, do not respond in this thread.

Thank You.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Okay OP.....you done good!
I can't believe I am being singled out!

Okay...............this is a great topic. Yay! You've done a great service to UFOlogy. I'm glad you pointed this out. It is weird!

How's that?

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawkwind.

It could be a string of square balloons, and it seems plausible that they could be from a car garage or something like that. It wasn't any of the things I mentioned.

I didn't make the post presuming it was aliens, I said it because it obviously wasn't any of the things I said. As usual, people suggested birds and all sorts, but it isn't any of the usual debunking answers - square garage balloons is fairly unusual. It does look a bit like it could be a shape-shifting-snake-robot-of-doom tho doesn't it? Just a wee bit?

I'm always happy to see something explained plausibly, I guess my Transformers joke framed the rest of my post tho. Apologies, I didn't intend to imply it was proof of anything.

Aliens are a 'believe it when I see it' type thing for me, and I've yet to find anything that's totally convincing, bar a few NASA vids that've made me stroke my beard a bit.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join