It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISS Nibiru Footage

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Seriousley i did not see anything in that video. When i skiped across nothing moved what the hell man. Wasted 10 mins of my life and was the most boring video iv ever seen. Sorry im not trying to be harsh but when i saw the title i was assuming well more then this.

I say its venus

safe.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

let me guess its venus.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I agree. That was boring.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Okay, I didn't watch the whole video. That object did nothing interesting. I think the object focused on could have nothing to do with the audio.

I couldn't help thinking when the (female?) voice at around the 4:08 mark says " I will try to catch the red stripe in it this time" or something to that effect...does this clip, if not video, maybe audio, have anything to do with ISS at all?

I may be completely out of context with this, but couldn't help remembering
This recent discussion topic

...thought it worth mentioning anyway. No, I don't think the object is Jupiter and
No, I don't believe in Nibiru.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
So our mastermind when it comes to "space" knowledge Phage has put his teeth in this..
I checked the video with the pictures phage provided but honestly I cant for certain say this is not orion's belt. taking into account the poor videoquality, The whole video could be flipped couldn't it? isn't the image to poor and to small to accurately make a claim eitherway? also cant we deduce wich planet it CANT be judging by the colour of this planet shown?

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by faceoff85

It doesn't even have to be a planet, it could be a star. We know nothing about what we are looking at. We could be seeing a calibration of the Russian MCS (Motion Control System) which uses celestial navigation techniques to control the attitude of the space station.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I checked the youtube page of the poster. He claims to have a slightly better version as the original. 262mb. I asked him if he could deduce wich part of the galaxy this vid is facing. We should try and get that video of his to you..

Whatever that object is, its located pretty close to home wouldn't you say? That in itself could rule out a few possibility's..

I have decided that we are definetely not looking at orion though... to much missing wich even with the poor quality shouild have been visible...

Good job on your research

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

BTW Brown Dwarfs DON"T have tails, so....

Brown dwarfs are also not able to be seen within the visual spectrum. They can only be detected via infrared....which obviously also means they cant be seen from earth

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   

I see no reason to presume the object is "close to home". There is insufficient information to come to such a conclusion.

[edit on 8/1/2010 by Phage]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Another video showing the same thing... Its slightly better quality...

www.youtube.com...

Can you work with this?

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   

That's the one I used for my demonstration that it is not Orion.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Hehehhe... K thnx..

Im not a total noob on this but I think we've simply got to little to go on here...

What makes you say this object isn't nesecarily close to home?

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   

I said there is no reason to think it is.
Why do you think it might be?

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

My opinion can not be called profesional, I respect yours more. But judging the shape of the blip as well the zooming in gives me the idea that its positioned in relatively close proximity to earth... either that or its just HUGE offcourse

This is a picture of the moon and mars taken by iss

It can be used as reference to judge the aproximate proximity of the weird "blip"

Again, whats your take on this phage?

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
"Venus" has been steadily visible for quite some time now, nonstop, maybe over a year or more. I simply don't remember it being that way in the past. Just saying.

[edit on 8/1/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

as long as its not determined where exactly this video is facing, Venus is 1 of the few possibity's... and a likely one at that..

The date this video is taken is july 29th... I'll try and look up background intel on the position of Venus on that day and see if it corresponds with the video's starplacement..

Could use some help on this though as I am not entirely at home in this field...
interesting nonetheless...

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   

I'm referring to what I've been seeing in the sky bright as hell every night for well over a year in basically the same place that people keep saying is Venus. A few people mentioned Venus in the thread, and that just triggered that thought.

I am very interested to see where the bright thing in the video is in reference to my night sky and if what is in this video is Venus or not because it looks to me to be what I am seeing too.

[edit on 8/1/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Dont know if this helps but doesn't this mean Venus, mars and saturn were all located on the other side of the sun?

Night Sky Note for July 29, 2010

Thursday, July 29, 2010
Saturn, Mars and Venus fit within a 10 degree field of view. In about a week, they will fit in a 5 degree field. Watch the three planets in the west at dusk as they move closer to each other.

source:

www.pa.msu.edu...

So? can we rule out those 3 planets? All 3 planets are within 10 degrees of eachother and to top it off we should look in the direction of the sun at dusk... right above/behind the sun would be were they were that night...

Wasn't ISS recording about 180 degrees the opposite direction based on the above?

[edit on 1/8/2010 by faceoff85]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Brown dwarfs are also not able to be seen within the visual spectrum. They can only be detected via infrared....which obviously also means they cant be seen from earth

Not so. A brown dwarf emits energy mainly in the infrared. But a brown dwarf is also reflective and would reflect light. If a brown dwarf is close enough to the sun then it would be visible due to the reflected light, some 2000+AU out or closer. Otherwise, the object shines mainly in the infrared.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   

If the 3 are together it does not exclude Venus from being on this side of the sun and the other 2 planets on the far side of the sun. Interestingly enough Venus appears brighter when it is only a crescent. That puts it on the near side of the sun.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join