It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this weird thing appearing on my photos ??

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by uk today

so your friends know enough to know tthey werent shakin, or to know that theit shutter speed is set differently, but not enough to be able to extract the data of the image?

so they arent as good photogs as you thought, so perhaps their shutter speed is slow, and perhaps they moved.

long exposure mixed with motion. explains all images. the yellow orb looks bright based on long exposure and motion. it is somethin that you could see with your own eyes, regardless of whether its a balloon, kid, lollipop, or what have you. not paranormal.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   

if you suggest you were supposed to be in that external image of just the garden, im leaving this site forever. you arent trying to say you went invisible altogether right?

no atmospheric condition will cause this unless it wad way to hot to even breathe, most likely.

only possible if you had cam set on long exposure, and consecutive pics. and you jumped in and out.

the more i see the more i still see hoax. each new evidence has layers of more and more trickery.

you can freak yourself out wit paranormal, or accept that your cam was set differently than you thought

[edit on 3-8-2010 by Myendica]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Cool, no prob.. thanks for your reply.

Well then... if it isnt an actual child in the first pic...
and the subsequent pics also have the yellow anomaly...
and you are sure it wasnt an actual physical object in the 3rd Dimension...

I guess I would have to go with it probably being some kind of "bodyless", non-physical spirit or being. lol

Do you believe in your higher self?
a guide, if you will>?
I guess some call them 'Angels".. or "Guides"..

What kind of feelings does it bring up within you, when you look at it or think about it?
One of positivity? negativity? neither?

p.s... you should really talk to "the guy upstairs" and see if "he" cannot get you some arms? lol :p

Blessings

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

They take pics all the time, but no, it would appear they have never extracted data....sorry.

They have never had problems before either, certainly not like what appeared in those photos !

I know you're convinced it was the camera, shutter speed etc, but these people do take a LOT of pictures and this was new to them.

Would you rule out the possibility of atmospheric conditions ??? I would be very interested to hear from anyone who may know about this, because satellites can be affected and quite a few people I know have mentioned they have experienced TV reception problems over the past week.

Could camera phones be affected ???

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

You owe me an apology, that was NOT me that posted that RIDICULOUS picture !!

Mods....please take note of this....

[edit on 3-8-2010 by uk today]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

it would have to be a pretty hefty atmospheric condition, to where this thread would be about the atmosphere and not the pic.

camera phones or sketchy. always were, and always will be. especially when you figit with the settings.

no one can tell you it was anything, but what ive already told you. even if they told you it was something paranormal, they couldnt prove it. my explanation can be proven.

case closed.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

i dont owe you an apology. if that isnt your pic, then i feel a little better about it, which is why i said, dont tell me you are trying to say you were in it. im glad you arent.

but misunderstandings dont warrant apologies when i wasnt insulting.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica

if you suggest you were supposed to be in that external image of just the garden, im leaving this site forever. you arent trying to say you went invisible altogether right?

I erased her just to show her what's possible and that her pics are nothing special... Yet she calls the pic ridiculous lmao! Ridiculous is wanting your pics to be something they are not

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Well I find your reply very insulting, as if I would post an invisible picture!

It was Hellas that posted it, which actually I found offensive and insulting as well.

I do not feel comfortable with the tone that this thread is taking, I am trying my best to reply in a civilized, respectful way, and the way I feel at the moment, I am going offline. Yes I'm very upset.

Mods please sort this out......

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

odd you dont like tone now, im being way more nicer than before. im being civil. clear advice and information.

i did not insult you.

and please mods, do sort this out, perhaps close or drop in hoax.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I've pressed the alert button....

I do not wish to continue this conversation with either yourself or Hellas.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Just a friendly reminder to keep the discussion civil and not on the poster.

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
UK today, I dont think you will get any help from ATS members on this one. As for why, well, you see what has been posted so far...draw your own conclusions on what kind of people are posting here.

[edit on 3-8-2010 by Copernicus]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by uk today

I do not wish to continue this conversation with either yourself or Hellas.

Well we never had a conversation since you never replied on one of my posts. Mainly because I debunked your alleged ghost, fetus or whatever you want those pictures to show.

But if you are not up to a conversation you shouldn't have opened this Thread in the first place

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
so, Hellas, do you too believe this can be attributed to simple camera settings and improper shooting? or something of the sort regarding the camera?

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
so, Hellas, do you too believe this can be attributed to simple camera settings and improper shooting? or something of the sort regarding the camera?

Yup.. improper shooting, long exposure etc..

Also if it really would be a ghost or what ever mysterious that appeared on her first pic, it wouldn't reflect its color on the surroundings because it's hit by the flash.

But I said that from the beginning in this thread and gave pretty easy to understand explanations..
So I don't see how posting more shaky and misleading pics would undermine the presence of something that just isn't..

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

i would have liked to have seen something paranormal. and i would have liked to have seen more pics with the "yellow orb" because most of those looking at it from paranormal standpoint, took her word for it being only her image distorted, and yellow orb being around her so much.

lack of this evidence that she claims, is why i lean towards hoax. that and the images look like they were hoping for that outcome.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

Mainly because I debunked your alleged ghost

Errr, if that was the case then this thread would be closed already so maybe leave ego's out of this perhaps?

Anyway, I'm a bit surprised by some of the posts in this thread to be perfectly honest, (by Hellas and Myendica particuarly) I mean it's good that you guys think you may have found the correct explanation thus debunking this but, and you seem like intelligent individuals, so how can you not realize why UK isn't as happy with this explanation as you are..I mean, It's seriously baffling?

You do realize she's already explained this many times before as well don't you? ....As already explained in this thread this hasn't happened to her before and I know for a fact that alot of pictures are took when she's with friends etc. (something she's also mentioned)

Then one night this weird massive yellow orb shows up, and every picture after that has something wrong with it such as arms missing for example as well as real life paranormal issues going on.

So surely you can understand (If not, then why not?) why this may be really weird for her and make her wonder just what the hell is going on here?

Now, I don't think she actually has a problem with this theory itself, in fact I also happen to know she would absolutely love an explanation that makes sense to her, which obviously means leaving the theory about the original picture being a lollipop or a balloon as it's just completely ridiculous out of this.

So it might be a good idea to put yourself in her position and gain a little bit of empathy as she's desperate for a real explanation for this which fully makes sense to her and and you just have no idea how much she's tried and is trying to find that explanation still.

She's actually going back tonight as well to take some more images from the same spot as well as the surrounding area!

It just seems like you guys are only going to listen to the one theory you have come up with, which is a nice theory IMO, but just because you believe in it, doesn't make it fact and you should probably step outside the box for a little bit.

Anyway I/We'll just have to wait for her to post the pictures she's taking tonight now and if this does turn out to be a camera malfunction then great, she can sleeep at night again and this thread will be done but if not then maybe you should attempt open mindedness.

Cheers.

EDIT: To make it clear...Uk Today should be taking more images of the same as well as the surrounding area as the image in the OP TONIGHT.

[edit on 3-8-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Of course I can understand her and that she feels creeped out by this. But if somebody gives you a reasonable explanation you normally don't go on by saying that it maybe really something paranormal.

And after another explanation, still the same..

So I don't think that I'm being off here when I say that she might just like the "weird" answers and people telling her how spiritual she is because she does Tarot readings etc.

Again I don't see where I was rude or did make just fun of her but to have a conversation you have to accept the other side, too.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join