It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you believe in Elions?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Elzon

Looked up zon, closest it had was zone:

zone : late 14c., from L. zona "geographical belt, celestial zone"

Therefore, you are the Celestial Zone of God, Grasshopper!

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
It actually says

"Isaiah 14:13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14:14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

"

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
i Think that too many people are getting of the main topic, And trying to focus that God is just some Supreme energitic being that risides in us all.
Its all jesus, And its all about the basic form of power. LOVE.
If you cannot love you cannot inherit the kingdom of God, Without love what are you but a clanging cymbal?

But you dont really understand the word of God, and How we can be snared by the tongue of our mouth, If you re search a quark, You would see that scientists cannot find it present, But its when you speak it and believe it that it exists, It starts to manifest Atomically before the eyes of the scientists.

God is not Just a Being or lesser diety of Gods.

When the bible says Gods, or even if it does refer to them as Gods, It refer's to satan, And all the fallen angels, Evil spirits, Nephilim';s and hybrids that rule this world, So dont forget Satan is the GOD of this world, He is not GOD, he is the God of this world, And cause of his dominion is why we have so many demonic unrighteouss religions, and why the jews are hated upon so much.

Dont forget The cherubim, Research Gods cherubim, They are the most mysterious link to the Elion's.

And most of all, GOD is not just some energy concioussness.

If so how come he planned the destiny of man, And the sacrifice of His son Christ Jesus since before time began?? Read the old testament, Its full of mystery, Dont just read it understand it.

Satan is a lier, And he is twisting the word of God as we speak to this day.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Star!!!

I came to that same conclusion when I learned of the Ancient Alien theory...

when reading the bible after understanding that the gods were many, and that they were extraterrestrial, you will notice how "God" and "Lord God" are not one and the same..They are two seperate entities....

Remember how when you were in church as a child, 'God' always seemed to have multiple personalities?

It was two gods in the Garden of Eden: God (aka serpent) and Lord God (the ruthless, jealous god).

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I think that too many people are looking for Elion forces in space, But you have to realise the spiritual world is all around us.

This earth is a warfield, And the mind is the battle.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by new_here

Star!!

Good point!!

More and more, the 'Ancient Alien' theoryis coming to the forefront. i'm loving it!!! People are needing more than just David Copperfield explanations for things........

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie
reply to post by LeoVirgo

I came to that same conclusion when I learned of the Ancient Alien theory...

when reading the bible after understanding that the gods were many, and that they were extraterrestrial, you will notice how "God" and "Lord God" are not one and the same..They are two seperate entities....

That reminds me good on I read as well... Assimov's Guide to the Bible (by Isaac Assimov, of course)

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I found this post really intriguing. I was put off by the idea of aliens in general prior to any discussion on ATS. Although it's ammusing to see little pictures of them uploaded onto google.... But I am guessing it's about having an open mind, and that's the problem, it can be too open. I am really getting into that youtube video about the truth of the bible and the nameless one theme, and the fact that all religions hold an arcanum; some divine secret. It's more interesting than reading the bible, and believe me I've tried. I will try again at some point but anyway back to topic.
I know it's more complicated than just little green men coming down to earth from a spaceship and just waiting a few thousand years or more for Speilberg to enter into existence.... But I have a fear it's getting too far into the realms of Scientology, though I understand it's more about the connections of translations and etymology rather than literal aliens in flying saucers living in a thunderbirds type underground mountain network..... I believe there is probably a divine secret, of some sort, and there are probably aliens though sometimes I need to keep the material pure in my head in order to find the truth - but I give a thumbs up because I generally find this fascinating and if not that, metaphorically beautiful. For the right side of my brain it's like looking at a beautiful painting LOL - I would keep up the good work and research, and who knows, maybe it is true in some ways. I personally believe that it is generally more symbolic and the literal interpreations have been down to watering down of information. Anyway there's probably more, I've been up all night so I am sure there's others who could do a lot better than this

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

Remember how when you were in church as a child, 'God' always seemed to have multiple personalities?

OH yes, I remember....it sparked some deep feelings as a child in me ...and confusing feelings too.

As I started to seek on my own with the things that interested me I discovered that history actually made more sense. I now see a evolving/changing in the minds of men, along with understandings they would gain through new lands.

I think when studying the Bible in faith or for seeking things of history, one should also study all the lands of that time, and their beliefs and ways.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

In Isiah 13.14. Satan boasts:

I shall be enthroned in the mount of the council in the farthest north
I will ascend about the heights of the clouds;
I will be like Elion.

There is no bible book called "Isiah".

If you were refering to "Isaiah", chapters 13 and 14 are spoken by God, not satan, and they say no such thing.

Can you please post the correct bible book, chapter, and verse you are refering to here?

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   

In my personal view the "real God" in Judaism is YHVH, also known as "Gods name". But the actual meaning of YHVH is "to be" or "is" or "ineffable name". This would be identical to the Hindu, Buddhist and Kabbalist conception that "The Most High" is actually not a person but an impersonal infinite is-ness or force. If true then The Elohim would then not be the prime Source but actual beings.

I believe I've read that YHVH is actually translated as "I will be what I will be" - not "I am what I am" or "to be" or "is" - If true, "I will be what I will be" could be all about free will and potential.

I also have read that "the chosen" that you hear about in the jewish faith is also correctly interpreted as "the chosen for" which is an important distinction, if true.

I'd love to hear all comments on these translation variations.

[edit on 7/29/2010 by trusername]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by craig732
[

There is no bible book called "Isiah".

Can you please post the correct bible book, chapter, and verse you are refering to here?

We're referring to the Hebrew Bible here.

Isaiah

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
A interesting verse that uses 'elyown' and also 'Yĕhovah'...translates as 'God' and 'Lord'....but the funny thing is they seem to be different from one another...not being the same thing.

Precisely what Im saying. Its a mystery to me how the modern Bible translates all of these different words as the same thing.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by trusername
I'd love to hear all comments on these translation variations.

Me too. There's too much contradictory information going aroud, which is a clear sign that something is amiss.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seeker63
reply to post by warpcrafter

Our ancient past holds the key answers we are all looking for, namely, Who are we?

It seems apparent to me that we as a race have lost a connection to ourselves, and that our future, if it is to be one of growing awareness, depends on us solving these mysteries of our ancient past.

Excellent point. Every 13,000 years or so civilization comes to a sudden, grinding halt. And we lose our history of the hows and whys. And then begin the mythologies and the various religions all over again. And just when we think we have it all figured out: BOOM! Some "thing" happens, and all is lost again. We could argue for years over what that thing is. We don't know what's coming, but we all know that "it" is.

Eternal recurrence. It spins...

[edit on 7/29/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by booyakasha
Some good research your doing here. You are probably on to something. I wanted to add a little bit. If you do a google search for the word tetragrammaton you will find it refers to the Hebrew name of the God of Israel, "YWHW".

Then look up Nassim Haramein and see what he has to say about the Tetragrammaton. You will find tetragrammaton refers to sacred geometry. A tetragrammaton is a geometric shape, one dimensionally it"s the "Star of David" three dimensionally it's something else.

There's something to this. It's on the tip of my brain. It'll come to me later. Something along the lines of sacred geometry/ten emmanations/Kabbalah/torsion fields/geometry of space-time...

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
In short, the original post is right on.

It's refreshing to see something new for a change instead of the boring and seemingly endless threads about blurred photos and garbage videos of moving Christmas trees.

Especially something that I am SURE is right on target.

It's hard to debunk history, especially when it's documented.

This OP deserves some stars. Considering I have been on ATS for 5 years and have never seen anything worthy of a star before, can someone explain now to award one.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by InnerstellarOne

GOD is all about love? Since when? I think lately he hardly gives a sh~~.

He is probably getting tired of the human BS.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Originally posted by booyakasha
Some good research your doing here. You are probably on to something. I wanted to add a little bit. If you do a google search for the word tetragrammaton you will find it refers to the Hebrew name of the God of Israel, "YWHW".

Then look up Nassim Haramein and see what he has to say about the Tetragrammaton. You will find tetragrammaton refers to sacred geometry. A tetragrammaton is a geometric shape, one dimensionally it"s the "Star of David" three dimensionally it's something else.

There's something to this. It's on the tip of my brain. It'll come to me later. Something along the lines of sacred geometry/ten emmanations/Kabbalah/torsion fields/geometry of space-time...

Time Travel? Hyperdimentional Space? How to build a pyramid to access elusive energies of the Universe? Teleportation?
(It sounds like I'm poking fun or exaggerating, but the fact is, just about anything's possible.) I feel like mysteries and questions like these haunt us because we know there's something to it it, but a few of the puzzle pieces are hidden from view or fell completely off the card table on which we sort pieces of our known history.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
My first post in the forum

Anyway, as a Jew living in Israel I'll tell you what "Elion" means.

Elion means Higher, or the Highest.

"Koah Elion" (כוח עליון) in hebrew means Higher Power. There's no such thing as "Elions" it's like saying "Highers" in English.

If you want references for alien visitations in the Hebrew bible, you can look for "Nefilim" (נפילים) which means Giants, or the story of Elijah the prophet:

en.wikipedia.org...

Which in my opinion without a doubt, describes alien activity in past time that ancient people could not understand or describe correctly.

[edit on 29-7-2010 by GodJudgesMe]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join