It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Brown Berets???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
If this is in the wrong forum I am sorry, move it you must.....

WTF??? First I am really hearing about this. The guy who shot the vid has some amusing commentary but the lady is batty.

Link. www.billoreilly.com...

[edit on 22-7-2010 by BlastedCaddy]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
They'er-----------Back;

I can say that because I use to be confronted by Brown Berets in Rampart Division back in the good old days on L.A.P.D. when A police office could still do police work. (1960-1970s)

Now I do not know who this new group of BB's are but if they are anything like the old BB's then, for being loud and obnoxouis they put the Black Panthers to shame. The Black Panther also the bad guys in that time period along with SDS, Weatherman underground, SLA, Brown Berets.

Black Panthers would just roll out of their vehicle and come up with 9mm with 12 round magazine and just open up on us with no warning. We carried 38 specials with a six shot capacity it was hard to reload fast even with the new drop in speed loaders of the time period. We kept our shot gun unlocked most of the time on patrol . we carried double00 buck and dear slugs- we called it the equalizer.

The BB's would set up police officers who were responding to a radio call then get in a foot pursuit and you went one way and your partner went the other and they would pick you off one at a time. Training quickly changed to meet the circumstances in thoses days. I kept my Guardian Angel very close in thoses days.

To make a long story short, Thses are not the people we need to worry about. The MS13 group and their off-shoot these guys have no mercy they smuggled over 1000 Arab speaking illegals acrossed the boarder from Mexico last year, the one's the ICE commonly refer to as OTM or other than Mexican. These guy MS-13 have taken over so many groups in many large cities that this group alone will be a menence to society when the SHTF.
KMG

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
So this woman walks up to a pro-Arizona demonstration, and starts shouting racist nonsense...and people let her. Including the police officers on the scene.
I applaud them. They do understand what it means to live in a free country, where even a fascist crazy cat lady can shout her racist idea's.

I can't help but wonder what would have happened if it was a pro-Arizona demonstrator walking up to a group of brown berets.

I can only hope that she is from Olmec descent. Otherwise she is just as much an invader of the America's as all the people she just attacked with her verbal abuse. And that would make her shouting just plain silly.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dorfl
I can only hope that she is from Olmec descent. Otherwise she is just as much an invader of the America's as all the people she just attacked with her verbal abuse. And that would make her shouting just plain silly.

Exactly what i was thinking as i watched that video.

What a nutcase! Im not sure what caused it but she's got a chip on her shoulder the size of a log!

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by BlastedCaddy

That was cute!!!
I got to the part where it said you won't see this video of racism on cnn fox Etc.
That is where I decided the video was propaganda and stopped watching.
Anyone with a pulse knows the MSM has been pressing racism for weeks now.
Thank you for posting but I am done with racism.
By the way where I'm from Brown Berets are Brownies a paramilitary pre girl scout organization, similar to a badger or wolverine.

top topics

join