It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thats it, i have had enough!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Yet again, thread closed, dont talk about this, dont say that.... and oh btw, here is a link to where you are supposed to be talking about htis stuff

THAT HASNT BEEN VISITED IN OVER A YEAR!

same mod, same issue.

i said nothing offensive.
i did not directly attack anyone.
i listed a topic of debate, based upon factual events.

i have this little green line when i post that says

"You are an experienced contributor to ATS. Please be an example for our newer members and make every new thread matter. "

i have had numerous applauses...

yet this is enough.

i am sure that this too will be closed, as perhaps should be my time on this site in light of current mod behavior and stature.

i used to love this site, and in many ways i still do. but it is times like these when the hypocrisy becomes so self evident that it is sickening.

shame be on you, and you know who you are.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by wx4caster

Well I've got an entire 8 years between 1998 and 2006 I cant talk about would get both banned and visited by authorities if I did,at least your frustration is short lived.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   

... what ??? thats not true
with my 500 post threat reply i did .. i have never been censored
except one thread .. but there was a good reason.. i didnt see another thread like this was posted

follow the logic of ATS and i dont think you will ever have anymore problems .. trust me on this
debate in a good professional , respectfull way and all will be good

i never go easy on my opinions... i put many thoughs inside posts .. and never ATS banned me

so why would they censor or remove your threads ?
if you explain i will tell you .. this is what was wrong

[edit on 7/22/2010 by Ben81]

link   
reply to post by anglodemonicmatrix

Wait, what? What'd you do?

To the OP... I've dealt with that kind of thing before. Sometimes the best way to win an argument is not to have one at all.

link   

same mod, same issue

and you know who you are.

So let's hear it...you have enough of an issue to start a thread on the subject, so don't stop there - who are you talking about..?

You have nothing to lose at this point...and don't waste our time - who..?

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I posted there my complaint ... since everything else just "disappears"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Brentnauer

yeah, the best way to fight a censorship is to be quiet and closed in your box

good advice man

to abandon the website, at least its a valid option

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by anglodemonicmatrix

Well I've got an entire 8 years between 1998 and 2006 I cant talk about would get both banned and visited by authorities if I did,at least your frustration is short lived.

Aw come on! You caught my interest and you can't let the cat only halfway out of the bag!

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
well its not hard to find the last few threads and see who started it, and i am sure that if i lis them specifically it will turn into a violation and yada yada.

maybe i shouldnt argue about it. maybe i should just shut up and move on. that is always the best thing to do right? oh wait, this definately has not lead to much prosperity in the past... germany?

the point is i came to this site to speak freely.

i cant speak freely with my occupation. if i speak too freely, i get reprimanded. i cant talk openly about how i feel about obama, or racial or religious or political views with the people that i interact with, so this was a nice place to voice an oppinion and exercise my thinker.

yet it seems that not all topics are up for grabs.

i can talk about the alien that lives in my sink, or my girlfriends past life as conan the barbarian, but i cant talk about censorship here unless i go to a thread that is mostly hidden and or another which hasnt been visited in over a year.

w00t...

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Brentnauer

Lets just say I've had a lot of exposure to 'God' and his delegated representatives.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

That's not what I was implying.

My interpretation is there's a specific moderator on a power-trip targeting this user for whatever reason. He's playing directly into the expectations of this moderator who is clearly looking for some kind of reaction.

It has nothing to do with staying quiet in your own little box and everything to do with choosing your battles wisely.

[edit on 22-7-2010 by Brentnauer]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
If you have a complaint there are two options open to you:

...use the ATS Complain/Suggestion feature located in the Member Center and get the full attention of the entire Staff...

or

The ATS Issues Thread

Both are reviewed by the entire staff on a regular basis.

Again, thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join