It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok, I'm officially BAD!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Rock on dude!

Most people probably think that whatever goes on in this head is shallow enough to dismiss abruptly. Not so. It lingers and escalates, and sadly, pr fortunately, it leans towards your bodacious righteousness!

In the long run, your way seems to be THE most logical and sane way, eh?

Who's bad? Michael?

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I used to live in a small town i had been visited three times by those two men and bible, and the church being around the corner its pretty hard to ignore them, I usually invite them and offer water or juice , thats not the problem the problem is when they start with the religion crap. I told them I am sincerely not interested in religion and still wont let me go, next time i am gonna do this stuff nice idea OP

Btw had a great laugh

S&F

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamwalker74

OP, Kick it up a notch and strip naked and wear nothing but the mask when they come.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
When I see them on the monitor when they come to the front gate and ring the bell I like to open the gate for them. Then once they are in the gate I release the hounds. Makes for a good chuckle as they scurry away in terror. You have never seen someone fly over a gate so fast.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I've come out of the door screaming like someone was chasing me... 280 pound man screaming like death was following, the look on some of these guys faces is classic. Cures most missionaries, the word gets around. Actually now that I think about it, I don't get any knocks on my door anymore

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
If this is how you get your jolly's, along with bashing organized religions, then I truly feel sorry for you..

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Nice.

It beats what my father does; which is writing "Go Away" on a piece of paper and holding it up to the window on the door instead of even opening it.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I'm not at all religious, so lets just get that out of the way. Even so, it amazed me how much hate I see on these forums for Christians, Mormons and the like. While the same people go out of their way to make excuses for Islam.

This makes no sense to me seeing as how Christians maybe annoying, but they're just trying to help you in their own way. Islamic extremists want to kill or subjugate you. The reaction to both religions seems completely inconsistent and backwards.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Once I was visiting a friends house when one of these religious people knocked on the front door. It was a common occurrence for her and she usually ignored them completely by not answering the door.

On this occasion I shot upstairs and grabbed a book I knew my friend had in her possession, then I went and answered the door. The young woman and middle aged gentleman told me they wanted to read Gods teachings from The Bible so I invited them in and asked them to take a seat.

For close to 40 minutes they rambled on about this book of theirs while I nodded and murmured when it seemed appropriate. Eventually they were finished.

At this point I asked them if they were willing to listen while I read a few passages from my book - after all, it was only fair. Bemused, they agreed.

And so I pulled out my friends book, The Kama Sutra, and began reading...

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Great story but I'll bet they'll find someone who's willing to come back and convert you.

My hubby's been building Harleys for years. He had some friends over about 5 or 6 bikes were parked right out front. The JW in that neighborhood were relentless. Anyway two JW girls came to the door.

I invited them in and opened the door wide. That's when the bikers in my house came into full view. They all started yelling "yeah baby come on in." I kept insisting they come in and talk but the guys only got louder. After throwing me a few looks they left. I noticed after that they sent multiple men to my house. Sorry they don't give up that easy.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

That is too funny! Imma think of a prank now. THx for the inspiration!

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Mike Stivic

If anything this should be in the hoax forum no?

I fail to see how this is a conspiracy or worthy of ATS.

Thank you Meat Head...

There's nothing amusing or funny about this kind of behavior (though I highly doubt the OP actually did what he/she said they did. Oh they might have thought about it - but that's as far as I'll believe it went)...

Anyway...

To the OP... You've no respect for anything do you?

It's people like you that remind me why the world is going to horse pucker.

peace

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hudson
I'm not at all religious, so lets just get that out of the way. Even so, it amazed me how much hate I see on these forums for Christians, Mormons and the like. While the same people go out of their way to make excuses for Islam.

This makes no sense to me seeing as how Christians maybe annoying, but they're just trying to help you in their own way. Islamic extremists want to kill or subjugate you. The reaction to both religions seems completely inconsistent and backwards.

It doesn't appear to be hate. If people showed hate, then they would shout abuse at them or worse.

I just find them a bit nieve.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

That's hilarious, keep it up. Please though, next time they knock, put your mask on, record the conversation and try to indoctrinate them into joining the 'galactic federation of light' and then post your recording here. I dare you!!!

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Sure, going door to door to convert people to your religion is very respectful of the faith of others...

Seriously, I am polite when they come to my door, if they insist, I scare the hell out of them trying to convert them to satanism. It works.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
That is sooo funny,and a great way to keep away the nutz! Maybe I'll try it with a hockey mask!

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Funny or childish??? You must have to much time on your hands.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
When you see them coming, you could also greet them excitedly and ask them if they are your date for the lesbian/gay pride dance. Talk really fast and "gay", hit on them, and don't let them get two words in. Make sure they leave with donations in the form of gay pride momentos.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamwalker74
But if I die without having some fun, I will be truly dissapointed.

I can fully agree with having a spirit of fun, as long as no one acutally gets hurt in the process...All too often I see "practical jokes" that aren't "practical" when they backfire. Most of my expression of humor is strictly visual or audial because it's really hard to injure someone this way.

Originally posted by Burgo
the joke is you but i find your crap stupid not funny

Maybe it's just me, but I tend to find people who have no sense of humor to be boring...In other words, No Sense of Humor = Stuffed Shirt.
All in all, I figure that there's no point in taking life too seriously because no one is getting out of it alive anyway.

Originally posted by mattias
If this is how you get your jolly's, along with bashing organized religions, then I truly feel sorry for you..

I've got nothing bad to say against religion...Only against Organized Religion. It's when religion gets organized & tries to shove itself down my throat is when I start to take offense. In my studies of history & religion, I've found that the single most pervasive fault of any religion has been when it gets organized & starts attracting those who start lusting for power. Of any evil I've ever heard of being committed in the name of any religion, it was initiated by men in the church who acted in opposition to the doctrines of the religion itself...In the same exact way that American Politicians treat the Constitution...

The way I see it as an American, the 1st Amendment upholds my freedom to worship as I will & I could never be accused of trying to shove my form of worship down anyone elses' throats.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
That's brilliant.

A nice variation might be to leave them in the front room, put the mask on, go outside, then bang on the front room window with your mask on. You could keep a chart of how long it takes them to leg it out the front door.

This might be better placed in the Aliens forum tho?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join