It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will the end-game play out?

page: 1

join
share:
dom

posted on Mar, 12 2003 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Ok, so let's assume that war is absolutely 100% certain within the next few weeks...

Two things can happen where WMDs are concerned.
a) We don't find any bio/chem weapons
b) We are attacked with, or find stockpiles of bio/chem weapons.

In case a) we have no justification for having done this in the first place. Will apologies come from the US? Will Bush step down? Or will the pentagon manufacture evidence?

In case b) why didn't we just wait for the inspectors to find them? Will the US have been proved right in undermining the UN?

posted on Mar, 12 2003 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Heck, they can't even seem to find the bunker tunnels (and having been in them as a child in other Arab countries, I can tell you, they are there...).

We will find them though, because there will be no little red tape games as to where to look, etc. once battle begins. We know he has them, it's a fact, not a theory. Part of the big controversy isn't whether he has them, but where he's moved them to, and it's this lack of accounting for them that is causing so much trouble....

dom

posted on Mar, 12 2003 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Well, let's hope that they do actually find these 10000 litres of anthrax that they claim Iraq has...

I think Iraq has been pretty clear in saying that it destroyed these toxins post-Gulf War. So for a lot of countries this is the crux of the matter, if inspectors find these stockpiles then everyone would be behind the US. Without evidence they exist, people will not be behind the US. If the US find them in Iraq then it will be a partial justification of this policy (although I still think it'd be better for the inspectors to find them), but if they're not found then I hope the American and British people will not forget about these statements...

posted on Mar, 12 2003 @ 11:52 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join