It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

He is coming I can feel it...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Maybe you should respect me right to believe what I want as I respect your right to doubt it, it's not head trauma its a dream like everyone else has relax dude...

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I kind of understand what you mean. I had a dream I was in a house on a mountain over looking a city with my parents and brothers. I suddenly heard a loud reverberation echo through out the whole sky and went to the door to see what it was. As I looked through the screen door a large ball of light grew from nothing and filled the sky above the city. Oddly it casts a shadow over the city. Other small balls of light circled around it and lightening shot between the balls and the main ball of light. Then as suddenly as it had appeared it suddenly shrank almost instantaneously to nothing and left and I woke up. I woke up having the feeling that I had been visited by God himself and that those were his angels around him. I never forgot that dream because of the feeling I got from it and the vividness of it. Even though it didn't seem the most intense dream I have ever had the emotions of it really stuck with me.

Of course in my life time I have had many strange encounters and miracles with other things in my dreams and in waking life. More numerous that I can state here. Encounters with demonic entities that had to flee at Jesus name to events that effected real people I was around even those into contact with these entities. in my 30's now. I have seen quite a few real life miracles also. However I don't consider my self religious in that Jesus to me didn't have a religion he Just had a personal relationship with his father and I think he was my example. I do however like you consider my self Christian in that the meaning of it is a follower of Jesus Christ and his father.

Of course these occurrences don't happen all the time but I have had my fair share of them and I don't forget them. They are my testimony so I share them. As I see you share yours. I encourage you in sharing your experiences also. Thanks.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by forevereternal]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Cool, superman Jesus...I doubt he looks like that, with the nice complexion and all. In reality, he was probably a sickly osama bin laden lookalike, let alone the laser eyes. Cool dream though, I wish I could have those all the time...screw flying, I wanna see awesome creatures clearing paths for the creator of everything.

<< 1   >>

join