It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese airport UFO..... ITS BACK!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
"Six grassroots UFO experts came home empty-handed last night after they gathered in Hangzhou to investigate the sighting."

"They wanted to obtain radar images from Hangzhou Airport, but officials refused, saying the radar caught nothing when the airport was shut down."

link for quotes; english.eastday.com...

This is sounding like so many other UfO reports , back tracking by the PAB.So we have the officials at that air port first stating that this object was invisible to the naked eye and saying that this object was tracked on RADAR but now nothing showed up on their radar.Are we beiging to see signs of a cover up, again.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
not too sure what this webiste says but i just glimced it mentioned everyone filmed the UFO www.google.co.uk... _airport_sighted_once_again_1279267635%2F&ei=2ClATPvOGIuM0gSnv6CXDw&usg=AFQjCNGQA5wwFgFYxXGnAxbRHrvQuM0l5A

My internet is saying its stopped working when i go on this website, nothing to panic over because it tells me that when im on youtube, so everyone else should be able to view this webpage i have linked.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by virgom129
reply to post by Master Shen long

It hovered for an hour and you dont have a pic???

Sheesh, I could have shot a ducumentary on it in that time....

That's precisely why I have my doubts about all these ufo's / craft hovering around for an hour or so!

There are 3 billion mobile phones in the World, that's one for every 3 people and most have cameras. A lot of people also have camcorders and yet we have nothing or really cr*p photos which could literally be anything?

Something doesn't add up here, you would have thought, like you said, some decent footage somewhere.

In Mexico city, you can stand there pretty much most days and see craft in formation, high up in the sky and residents are so used to them, they don't bother looking anymore.

Maybe there come from a different planet, the one's in China and are shy lol?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I wonder if anyone is keeping an eye on the sky around that UFO reception centre they are building. Anyone know if its near these sightings ?

link   
reply to post by minkey53

I think the chinese are pulling our legs!

This just doesn't sound right.
The first sighting didn't ring true either, for me at least.

link   

Originally posted by Master Shen long
Around 8pm in the evening, a UFO was spotted hovering over Chongqing’s Shaping park for more than an hour.

I'm wondering what's wrong with the story..
A UFO over a park for more then an hour and no one,
I mean no one got a picture or a vid.?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I think we should give it a day or two to see if people just need more time to get their pics and vids out.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Quantom

One thing about most people is they simply don't look up much as they are usually looking at the ground/scenery if walking and the road if driving.

Then when some people do see something out of the ordinary, many simply watch in wonder (or fear) and don't think to pull the phone out to take a snapshot.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

I think if we 'park' a UFO over a major city for an hour, someone is going to see it. After that, it will not just be one person.

Try this. In a major city, standing on a sidewalk, stop and point up in the air, like you see something. Soon enough, there will be a large crowd looking up, especially if there is a UFO hovering there.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Hold the onions please....

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Master Shen long
And on a side note.....

Chinese Airline Shares Surge After UFO Sighting

www.dailyfinance.com...

Possible conspiracy theory explanation?
Chinese airlines are spreading these rumours in order to boost their share prices?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by Tayesin

I think if we 'park' a UFO over a major city for an hour, someone is going to see it. After that, it will not just be one person.

Try this. In a major city, standing on a sidewalk, stop and point up in the air, like you see something. Soon enough, there will be a large crowd looking up, especially if there is a UFO hovering there.

Never underestimate the ability of people to filter out things that don't fit into their paradigm of thought.

www.realitysandwich.com...

And never underestimate the ability of people to get caught up in the moment and forget that they have a camera. Heck I have had a camera on my cell phone for years, and I never use it. I would have just gawked like a slack-jawed yokel.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by Student X]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Zeta Reticulan

I was just thinking what would happen if I ate just one bean offa that hot dog and no Beano!

At least someone got a pic of that thing as it hovered for an hour!

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Student X

Yes, I agree, if the oddity is around for a minute.

An hour? I gotta wonder then.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Im keeping my eye on this but i want to give it another 12 hours for the facts to show themselves..... But i will say 1 thing though:

I had a conversation with my sceptic uncle about this and he said the same as others have posted about"well if it was hovering for an hour why didnt they record or log it"?

I replyed "exactly how much time (he is a builder in the English countryside in the sun everyday" do you look at the sky in 1 day?

His reply? "i dont".

Nuff said

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Is this the original Chinese source of the story?

ANOTHER unidentified flying object has been seen hovering over a park in southwestern China's Chongqing Municipality after the investigation into a UFO that shut Hangzhou's Xiaoshan Airport on July 7 failed to reach a conclusion.

All the alleged witnesses said they saw the same thing - four lantern-like objects forming a diamond shape that hovered over the city's Shaping Park for over an hour, Xinhua news agency reported today.

Pictures of the UFO were posted online. The four objects were moving as if they were one, and three had white lights but one was red, report said.

Read more: www.shanghaidaily.com...

www.shanghaidaily.com...

So where have the pictures been posted? It does seem odd that people stared at this thing for an hour but we see no pictures or footage.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
the post i have just seen off the media says that the chinese government knows what it is but "they are not going to disclose it until the time is right".

Military experiment but over an airport!! that makes no sense

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
ok,
This UFO was hovering there for an hour,
So where are the pictures and videos?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

In another source through a China Daily says that Chinese authorities already know what the said China UFO is however they said that the information is confidential because “there was a military connection.”

wwnn.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Master Shen long

I look at the sky often, even bothering to look out the window while I am working from time to time.

I look at the sky at night, too. Never see too much that is odd, but I do look.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join