It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese airport UFO..... ITS BACK!!!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Balazs
Hi.

I'm very interested in this incident, and I have found a new video about it. Maybe you haven't seen it before.I'm not sure, how to embed the video, so I'll just post the link to it.:

www.youtube.com...

all the best

Balazs

yep 100% military parachute flares ... can see them very easily in the vid you posted thanks man

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by King Loki

Flares? How can you be that sure? It is not clear even if it is for example Venus or not..Maybe those "flares" are just reflections?

[edit on 17-7-2010 by deccal]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Thought I would add this from MUFON regarding an e-mail about the Chinese sightings.

Case Number: 24575 Log Number: CN-07162010-0027 Submitted Date: 2010-07-16 23:54 GMT Event Date: 2010-06-30 00:00 GMT Status: Submitted City: Xiaoshan Country: CN Longitude: 0.0 Latitude: 0.0 Shape: Unknown Vallee Index: FB1 Description:

I was talking with a supplier in China and mentioned the Huizhou sighting and he told me it was not the most recent and added this along with the link to the Chinese web information: Huizhou is in Guangdong province of China.It is far away from me.But I have heard some UFO news that is in Xiaoshan airport of ZheJiang province.It is near me.Please see this: [links moved to additional evidence section/cms/tg]. It is amazing.Do you believe it is UFO?Haha! Eric He also confirmed the airport rerouting in a second conversation with: I think so.It is strange.I think the 51 Zone is ture!!!HAHA!!This event has bought a lot of flight are be land on backup airport.So it is real.But these UFO is not be found by radar.And that,these pictures are so clear,it is very rare!

Source MUFON

[edit on 17-7-2010 by k3rm1t]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Really? So say you, wheres your proof.

Originally posted by King Loki

that is clearly a military jet/aircraft dropping parachute Flares ... see the triangle pattern of the blue lights ... that is exactly what flares look like when dropped from a aircraft.

second china ufo sighting debunked

[edit on 17/7/10 by King Loki]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Wow, ignorance is bliss eh? Why would the military drop its flares over a busy airport, forcing them to close? Why would the military not tell the airport its conducting potentially hazardous things over a busy airport?

MAKES-NO-SENSE.

Listen to yourself..

Originally posted by King Loki

Originally posted by Balazs
Hi.

I'm very interested in this incident, and I have found a new video about it. Maybe you haven't seen it before.I'm not sure, how to embed the video, so I'll just post the link to it.:

www.youtube.com...

all the best

Balazs

yep 100% military parachute flares ... can see them very easily in the vid you posted thanks man

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoX42
reply to post by Krzyzmo

To what purpose would Haarp have for generating a hologram of a UFO?

Look up project blue beam

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by fatdeeman
It never ceases to amaze me how people like Phage question the truth of an occurrence and try to get to the bottom of the matter and then the people who blindly believe basically ignore the ongoing conversation and try to insult and discredit him with cheap shots.

The people who think they have open minds on here are really the ones with minds bolted shut.

Do you really think any government anywhere feels threatened enough by this forum to pay people to spend all day trying to find rational explanations for things that happen?

I really cannot understand why people get their backs up about members that try to rule out rational explanations.

Surely you can only be purely dedicated to the truth if you are willing to eliminate all conventional explanations one by one.

If you are willing to believe your own assumptions without first attempting to verify them with research and by ruling out the less romantic and exciting possibilities then you are ignorance incarnate.

The truth is all there is, unless you whittle it down to that one possibility then you can never know the truth.

You shouldn't discredit other people's efforts to explain things, at least they are making an effort to find out what happened.

I'm going to answer this question:

Your question was: Do you really think any government anywhere feels threatened enough by this forum to pay people to spend all day trying to find rational explanations for things that happen?

My answer to you is: YES. They've admitted it. The Obama Administration openly admitted that they pay disinfo agents on sites just like ATS. And since ATS is the world's largest conspiracy site, then, DUH.
Get your act together and stay up to date, you're making the rest of us look slow.
rightwingnews.com...

muffledoar.blogspot.com...

www.washingtontimes.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Before you speak so definitively, at least have some back up for your sweeping statements.

GOODBYE

[edit on 17-7-2010 by PsychoX42]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
I just want to get this straight..after reading all the arguments on the other thread..

This thing did NOT show up on radar..right?

Ok, then everyone after this post..dont say it a billion times..

Also..ty OP...it is very interesting..I'm not saying I believe it is an extra terrestrial visit, but interesting non the less

????It was on Radar.... It was not a comet or a rocket...its was flying over the area for hours.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by digitaltrama

Correct, it was not a comet or a rocket.
Please provide a definitive source for:
a) There was a radar contact
b) It was flying over the area for hours

Please note that there are conflicting reports regarding radar contact.
Please note that the airport was closed for less than one hour.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TheEnlightenedOne

The aliens were clearly waiting to see if they could get a first class ticket upgrade and better luggage limits. Their vehicle hovered because there were no parking spaces nearby and would have had to park it in the sun because the lot had no covered parking.

Once they finally got through Chinese homeland security, it took away all of the joy of finally walking on the Great Wall, so they left vowing to fill the world with crop circles and swore an oath that no more lubrication would be used in their probing of humans.
They told me this telepathically. I have no doubt in my theory becaue I heard it straight from the horses mouth.

Live long and prosper.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I think its an alien wiener schnitzel special ops team invading china.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by Zeta Reticulan]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

If 2012 came and went without incidence, then I will admit I was a fool for believing all this.

I have a feeling though that that major event that will cause a shift in consciousness in 2012 is really First Contact(the actual landing of the ships). Right now, we are merely in the stage of Disclosure. The word is starting to get out, and I'd imagine that by 2012, the world will be sufficiently ready.

On another note, I've been reading these two guys a while and neither of them mentioned anything about Oct 14 2008(I believe now that this was just one of many attempts to get people to look into or "be conscious" about this topic.) Here are their earlier channellings:

www.treeofthegoldenlight.com...

www.paoweb.com...

[edit on 17-7-2010 by np6888]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Ask yourself why anyone would be so kind as to want to inform people(as long as it fits his agenda of course) every step of the way? If he truly believed that there is no such thing as an alien, then why would he waste so much time, worrying about what people think? Shouldn't his attitude be to "just let those fools think what they want?"

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeta Reticulan
reply to post by puritytest

with the proving of a plane in time lapse looking almost like the pics for the Chinese ufo...this perfectly fits the red light staying on top and the search light.

But to be honest its been stated these released pics; we not necessarily related to the actual ufo that closed the airport. But this is the best proof of these pics. You can see the plane time line comparisons on youtube.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Project BLUEBEAM!

rationalwiki.org...

In a couple of the photos in that ABC News piece and can see a blue beam of light that is as wide as the UFO , at the UFO, but tapers down to a point as it reaches the ground.

Cloud Laser Art
thecontaminated.com...
gizmodo.com...
www.environmentalgraffiti.com...

In all likelihood, it's most definitely a military psyop, probably to justify increases in defense spending, like they've been doing to US for decades.

Chinese Military Spending:

en.wikipedia.org...

Also consider:

[edit on 17-7-2010 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
what do i know though
a child can tell u thats no alien craft ufo yea it is a unknown craft but technology is far more advanced than what msm tells

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Master Shen long

just a recap
speculation follows

1. airports dont close because of one person on drugs
2. there are pre determinded instructions and calls would have been made to higher ups
3. if its military they would say swap gas or anything else but milaitary
4. the original story is proberly the most relaiable as there was no time for disinfo to be spread
5. the best way to bury anything is fuzzy easy to debunk pics
6. the only way to verify is radar from multipule sources
7. the second sighting is visual and is described as same as the first if it was military why risk a second disclosure
8. why not release the radar if it was clear
9. when the us was testing new aircraft and it was sighted they used the ufo myth to cover up (standard practice)

if it was china milatary then they would exploit the ufo myth not tell the truth

if it was not there then no airport closure

no photo can be trusted as this is the primary dis info channel

radar data from seperate sources would confirm or deny the ignorance and arguing

what stupid ass alien would get caught twice (unless this is the intention)

what stupid ass military would get caught twice

what stupid ass air traffic controller would shut down an airport with out autherization from higher ups and would you bug them over nothing

the original story stated they closed down the airport because of radar

the only conclusion i can make is this has the chineze scared and confused
and the dis info agents are trying to cloud the waters to put us off the real story

if the guy who closed the airport didnt have a very good reason he would be fired (does he or do they still work there)?

if they do then it was recorded in some manner

XPLOdER

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

I hope you can respond to my post just a few above.

I argue it's a military operation to set the subconscious precedent of insane military budgets. They are trying to catch up with the US, and the US federal government has been doing that to us for generations.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
you'd think more people had cameras

Chongqing
satellite image

satellite image 2

Xiaoshan Airport
Xiaoshan Airport image

Xiaoshan Airport image 2

[edit on 18-7-2010 by Zeta Reticulan]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBlisss
reply to post by XPLodER

I hope you can respond to my post just a few above.

I argue it's a military operation to set the subconscious precedent of insane military budgets. They are trying to catch up with the US, and the US federal government has been doing that to us for generations.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

i only have more questions than answers

1. why is this release more important than just funding
answer the best form of seceret is the one that debunks itself (UFO)

2. the chineze dont have to justify spending (communist politics)
why the need for more money they just spend what they want anywhay

3. if funding was the reason why state it was their military

4. if no radar or pics then what are they studying proir to release?

this has them confused (me too)

big question

what if they did capture radar and photos and they cant do anything to stop these intrusions ?
what would they likly say ?(its ours)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join