It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam is the best DEMOCRACY (NOT Western Democracy)

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I generally rely on military history for evidence of Islamic Imperialism. The blood soaked history of muslim aggression against all non-muslims through both time and space provides ample evidence to condemn the Islamic System as non-human.

The Koran? Every time ol Mo needed an excuse to do evil among men, all had to do was go have a new "vision" and put it in his "holy book." It is a book of lies.

[edit on 23-7-2010 by mike_trivisonno]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike_trivisonno
I generally rely on military history for evidence of Islamic Imperialism. The blood soaked history of muslim aggression against all non-muslims through both time and space provides ample evidence to condemn the Islamic System as non-human.

The Koran? Every time ol Mo needed an excuse to do evil among men, all had to do was go have a new "vision" and put it in his "holy book." It is a book of lies.

The thread is not about what supposed Muslims did, nor is it about Mohammad.

Therefore your comment is still useless.

Quran defines Islam and Muslim, not the other way around.

If a Muslim goes and kills you for speaking your thoughts, then his actions doesn't effect the status of Islam, because Quran defines Islam, and Muslims.

I wonder what you will talk about next?

[edit on 23-7-2010 by oozyism]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

I wonder what you will talk about next?

Let's talk about the brutal muslim occupation of Sicily, yes?

Sicilians to this day suffer from the social mayhem the muslims brought. The mafia is a direct descendant of muslim aggression.

We can talk about the Battle of Lepanto too.

But we shouldn't do that. Because people might actually go read up on these events and begin to realize just what Jihad is!

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   

The thread is not about what supposed Muslims did, nor is it about Mohammad.

So in order to support the superiority of the Islamic System, we must refrain from referring to muslims and Mohammed and what they did?

Seems an odd way to chronicle history.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
reply to post by Yissachar1

What is the point of making so many accusations against Islam, and not using Quran as a reference?

If you have problem with terrorism, expansionism, Arabian culture, then sure, we can make a thread about it and you can post all your baseless accusations there.

This is not the right thread for what you are posting.

Do you wanna BOW DOWN to ICE CUBE lol:

I dont have to make accusations.. What i said is a google srarch away and as a student of languges I can say with authority that what you call allah means curse in the most dominant of ancient middle eastern languages; phonician and aramaic.. Moses said so too... In fact it was written that if we turned from Gods ways that we would have "allah" (curse) on our streets. WHICH WE DO...

Also as a student of ancient languages i have to say that the koran is toilet paper at bestwhich i have taken advantage of and have a copy of just in case.. No joke...

www.youtube.com...

Man I love that song

[edit on 23-7-2010 by Yissachar1]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by mike_trivisonno

So in order to support the superiority of the Islamic System, we must refrain from referring to muslims and Mohammed and what they did?

Seems an odd way to chronicle history.

Ohhh you can't be that naive my historian friend.

Let me set this straight, OK?

If the American law bans people from Murder, and yet thousands of people get Murdered in the US every year, does that reflect, or does that effect the status of American constitution, or American law?

No it doesn't, because American law clearly bans Murder, what Americans do, does not effect the status of American law.

See those Americans are not true Americans, because they are going against the laws of America.

Get it?

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

It seems you are not interested in a discussion, but only here to throw insults like your pedophile friend

keep listening to ICE CUBE, and BOW DOWN, you have been put in the ignore list

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   

If the American law bans people from Murder, and yet thousands of people get Murdered in the US every year, does that reflect, or does that effect the status of American constitution, or American law?

In what way does this support the superiority of Islamic "democracy?"

All you did was spew a little word salad and deemed it imparted knowledge. All it looks like to me is more Islamic weasel words that do nothing but avoid the facts in favor of lies.

American law is based on Mosaic Law. "Thou Shalt Not Kill " is a commandment from God codified into US Law.

Islam has no such commandments. Islam kills to spread itself.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by mike_trivisonno

Islam has no such commandments. Islam kills to spread itself.

Once again, use Quran as reference.

Quran is the source of Islam.

Islamic law is within the Quran.

Go to Google, type Quran Search, click the first link.

Referencing your accusations would be good, and don't forget your accusations are against Islam, so use Quran as reference.

I will keep repeating myself until it gets to your thick head.

In what way does this support the superiority of Islamic "democracy?"

Islamic Democracy is better because it doesn't rely on majority, minority crap. It doesn't force the minority to live under the rule of majority.

It allows people to choose at individual level and make agreements in regards to which system they want to be ruled by etc.

[edit on 23-7-2010 by oozyism]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

What are you still doing here? Democracy is vote by people to what they want to do. Islum is a theocracy a book of rules that one accepts without question. Since your premise is wildly wrong, and your use of words and meanings and associations is nonsense and as the fellow above say's is truely word salad, a proper medical indicator of psychosis, what do you wish to prove, that youre a nutter? Well, well done in that. Islum is the perfect system whereby the impotent can align themselves with a bully that they can emulate, that's all

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by mordant1

Democracy is vote by people to what they want to do. Islum is a theocracy a book of rules that one accepts without question.

1. Democracy is the rule of Majority, which is not pure Democracy because the Minority will be forced in to submission.

2. You don't accept Islamic rule without question. It is a choice, in individual level.

You sound like another hater who just can't handle the truth. Prove me wrong using the Quran, the source of Islam. Yeah, show me something worth my time, like let's say prove me wrong.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Democracy is vote by people to what they want to do. Islum is a theocracy a book of rules that one accepts without question.

1. Democracy is the rule of Majority, which is not pure Democracy because the Minority will be forced in to submission.

2. You don't accept Islamic rule without question. It is a choice, in individual level.

You sound like another hater who just can't handle the truth. Prove me wrong using the Quran, the source of Islam. Yeah, show me something worth my time, like let's say prove me wrong.
Obviously you are just as ignorant of the facts as has been apparent in your posts. Yes in a Democracy, the majority rules, but the minority have rights as well. It is not a question of being perfect, as it is not, but it is alot better than the stuff you are spewing from your lips. Islam does not allow for a choice, those who disagree are punished and killed. That is fact. Instead of being obstinate and choosing to ignore the facts, how about you back up your claims with actual facts, NOT COMING FROM A HOLY TEXT, OR THE QUAR'AN. We want facts, not a bunch of hot air that you are spewing, or do you hate the earth so much that you will continue to pollute it every time you speak? Prove us that we are wrong with facts and legimate sources, prove to us that what you are saying it true, use accepted defined terms as put out in dictionaries and use facts to back up your argument. Or one would be lead to believe you are nothing more than a deciever, and a person who works for SATAN, not having any power over anyone.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sdcigarpig

anyone not admiting to being an idiot knows that one person making an individual choice is not a democracy by any definition nor is any group of veterinary sodomists making the same choice of romantic animal husbandry a democracy either.
No queeran to be discussed here. It's a self serving document intending to allow theft and imperialism for gangmembers. A Rab mafia manual is all it is and as such is simply a worldly entitlement manual for noisome crowd.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Freedom comes from a Republic, where Democracy is allowed to flourish, where all religions are allowed to flourish; not just one religion.

I am so happy to see that we are all on a first name basis with these terrorists...... Osama, Saddam, I-zheet, Mustaf Herod, Abdul, Ahmed

Oh Islam is such a great religion,......and all those women with burkas on the sand at the beach........what a way to spend a weekend.......Give me liberty or give me death.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I recommend that oozyism be further banned from this thread because it is highly unlikely that he either has or actually wants an uzi, and he certainly cant spell it correctly, and probably gets the definition of it totally wrong like everything else he spews. I on the other hand actually practice uziism on a regular basis so I should be given ownership of this thread instead.
Respectfully submitted...
M1

[edit on 23-7-2010 by mordant1]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

What I don't get is....

If Islam is such a perfect democracy, ....

What are you doing in NZ ???

Why don't you put your money where your mouth is and move to Iran or Afghanistan and see how you like it there.

Iran and Afghanistan is the product of the empires.

They messed around too much, and messed with the internal affairs of Afghan and Iranian affairs, therefore made them extremist by using extreme actions against them.

For example the Shah in Iran, which was a Western puppet regime in Iran.

And the USSR which jumped in to internal affairs of Afghanistan, and now the US which jumped in top Afghan affairs which made them extremists.

Extremism comes from extreme actions taken upon Muslims.

Even Saudi Arabia, the puppet regime of the US, the people are using extreme measures, to try to take the US puppet out. etc. etc.

Think about Somalia as another example, it is evident, that extremism is the product of extreme policies of the empires.

You did not answer my question, ...

If you so gung ho on islam, ... why don't you live in an islamic state ???

Soooo the Empires are what made muslims extemists ??

oooohhhhhh I seeeee.

So when teenage girls are hanged for crimes of chastity then I suppose thats everyone elses fault too.

Dude, you don't even know what the hell your talking about.

Go back to school.

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join