It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth Behind The ET Conspiracy.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by raivo
so what is the ultimate goal of these masons? enslave human race?(aren't we slaves already?) get more rich? why not start expanding human race all over galaxy if they have the technology & fix this planets problems (wars, pollution etc.)?

Yes the human race is enslaved and will be more so to suit their needs. I would suggest looking at creams suggestion of looking at Hidden Hands and the bluebeam project, I don't personally believe all the claims but it does shed light on some possibilities. I think we know very little and there are people who know a lot more.

The highest order of masons probably don't know it all, I think there are only a select few who really do. Since finding out the information I have, I have started researching the Occult, The Catholic church, the knights templar to name a few. Do some digging and tie in what I have told you here, then apply your own logic and see what you come up with.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by BigOrange

No problem. I am happy some people are interested.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gumerk
From your discussions with Terry, can you give us any insight into the afterlife and beyond? Thanks

It this point all I could say is that there is one.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leonardo01
I don't buy this. We have satellites orbiting the moon and these are satellites from nations other than the U.S....if there was such a moon base then we would certainly know.THERE IS NO SUCH THING.

[edit on 14-7-2010 by Leonardo01]

If you truly believe what you say you are truly lost in my opinion. All is not as it seems and this may come apparent to you as things transpire.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

Originally posted by zabby
reply to post by Leonardo01

I'm pretty sure what he is trying to get at is we are not told the truth from our governments and that many things are hidden to us.
I would have thought any member of ATS knew this haha

I got that but its quite ludicrous to think countries like Russia and China too would be in on this....unless of course there is something absolutely terrifying about the U.S

Oops
someone needs to go and do their homework, here I will help you

Links to Russian involvement

Link to Russian Psychic warfare

Just because Russia and China relations with the USA are edgy at times doesn't mean they are not all in on it. This thing is bigger than we can ever comprehend. Layers within layers.

[edit on 14-7-2010 by franspeakfree]

It would be somewhat tenable if this so called "UFO" technology were indigenous to the United States and its very close allies.My argument is not against that.

However to have a global conspiracy of this magnitude is batty even by ATS standards....

I would like to see pictures of this so called moon base.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   

If you truly believe what you say you are truly lost in my opinion. All is not as it seems and this may come apparent to you as things transpire.

It is not about what you believe or what you're led to believe. I do agree that it is possible that the governments in developed countries may have access to technology that is "out of the box".

However to claim that governments including third world countries ruled by retarded politicians are in on this is bat# insane. You would need a certain level of intelligence and integrity to be part of an esoteric agenda plus human beings by their very nature cannot be trusted and are unpredictable so to have a global conspiracy is not possible on so many levels.

The more the number of people in on the secret, the more the lrisk of exposure.

Also all you have done so far is purport a b grade sci-fi story.I would like to see some form of actual evidence of your claims.

What makes it even more implausible is that these governments would have little to gain from keeping such a fantastic secret?....human beings do not have a "hive intelligence". These countries have very difficult problems to deal with like poverty, hunger ,unemployment & difficult living conditions...please let me know what possible reason they would have to keep a technology secret which could alleviate these problems...thankee sai

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Hopefully I will have a picture for you in time. Maybe for the moment you could take a look at some clementine pics www.nrl.navy.mil.../Long&sensor=UVVIS&filter=415_nm, maybe you'll find something, maybe not.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   

There I said it again, stop looking at the things the way you think you know them. There are a select few controlling things on earth, it's that simple. I don't think you have spent enough time thinking or researching what you are saying. Everyone is involved in this even you. Being able to control the knowledge, money and power is crucial to the design. Just a few things.

where did I say third world countries are involved?

Where did I claim retarded politicians are in on this?

Maybe I am a zombie and I'm Bat# insane? Do some more research and I thank you for commenting on my B grade scifi I truly enjoyed reading yours.

[edit on 14-7-2010 by hornum]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by hornum

There I said it again, stop looking at the things the way you think you know them. There are a select few controlling things on earth, it's that simple. I don't think you have spent enough time thinking or researching what you are saying. Everyone is involved in this even you. Being able to control the knowledge, money and power is crucial to the design. Just a few things.

where did I say third world countries are involved?

Where did I claim retarded politicians are in on this?

Maybe I am a zombie and I'm Bat# insane? Do some more research and I thank you for commenting on my B grade scifi I truly enjoyed reading yours.

Did you not advocate the claim of this being a global conspiracy?....India is a third world country and 42% of the population there is below the poverty line.Even so it has a lunar space mission funded by the government....a highly capricious government which is close to the mainstream.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Is it not?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Is it not?

Highly unlikely. Humans by their very nature are a capricious lot.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   

thanks for your insight.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by hornum

I dont know whether to believe this story or not what I do know however is that the powers that be do possess technologies hundreds of years beyond what is currently percieved including the ability to bend space and time-so who knows.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by anglodemonicmatrix

Firstly great topic regarding your thread " Why are there no truly inspirational people anymore." thanks. How do you know the things you say you do?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
From your OP, UFO technology was not available before the 40s right?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   

From your OP, UFO technology was not available before the 40s right?

No that's not right. What I know is that craft were developed in Germany. I don't know if technology existed well before that, it probably did.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by hornum

A great thread Hornum thats got people moving in all directions.

RE: the 7000mph thing. if its made of a material that disappears in earth atmosphere, and reappears in a vaccum bag. well, it might just travel faster in space.

look forward to more info from your thread.

You or others could answer this: when offered to visit/join the freemason's, would it have been better to have accepted??

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

you're lucky I saw your post while I was not logged in, this will not happen again. An apology via U2U would be nice, and I may reconsider my "Ignores"

Uummmmmmm...........no?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by anglodemonicmatrix
reply to post by hornum

I dont know whether to believe this story or not what I do know however is that the powers that be do possess technologies hundreds of years beyond what is currently percieved including the ability to bend space and time-so who knows.

Oh you do, do you? Please provide some evidence to back that up.

And mods, in the meantime I suggest closing this thread until the OP has some evidence to provide -- at the very least a sketch which he can't even seem to draw. Perhaps he's missing his arms?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
You replied to my very detailed post in less than 2 hours with well thought out and intelligent dialect. While most questions were for clarification, a couple questions were a deliberate attempt to twist you up by make some apparent holes in into craters. I was not sure what to expect and am pleasantly surprised. I believe you to be a whole lot smarter than you are leading on...

However, you seem to get into this defensive mode. In my opinion, this loses you some credibility. I guess if I was being attacked by many, I would be suspect as well. I am gaining respect for your courage and impressed with how thick your skin must be from these constant attacks. With that said, I want to avoid putting you into a defensive position and will state that below I will use the vernacular "delusion of grandeur" please do not take this as a personal attack.

As many have pointed out this reads like a novel. You have spent much of your text attempting to create a visual picture in the reader's mind. For example, Cut & Paste: "Terry told me they were mining on the moon and that he had been there. He left the room telling me that he was going to get something, naturally I was intrigued. Terry entered the room dragging a large plastic trunk, I offered to help him with it but he refused to let me help, Terry’s not as young as he used to be so I watched him painfully manipulate the trunk to where he was sitting, Terry sat back down."

I only state the above because you have to give some heed to the ATS community. We have been bombarded with, excuse the expression, total crap that has wasted our time and patients. Asking for proof is not an attack when requested by most. I am sure there are millions still waiting to see that first Thetan!

If you are telling the truth then be very cautious, there are powerful forces at work in this world -You can add your favorite theory and or scare tactic here to continue previous sentence. If (I repeat "IF" and not passing judgment) you are deliberately telling a tell a tale, I think you would have been much better off honoring you father by publishing a book and dedicating it in his name.

Your reply post hit some triggers in me which have me teetering between adding to your credibility and writing you off with delusion of grandeur and/or having excessive pride . Either way, in my opinion, you believe the OP is a factual account and will show my respect in this accord.

I will leave you with this: You are on some dangerous F'n ground, if/when the darkness enters your mind, follow your heart. They/It/Whatever have mastered over the centuries the ultimate in Mind F*#ks, but only you can darken your own heart. In all honestly, you do not know Terry from Adam. Even if you saw him once a week for the last 13 years you could never really know him or anyone.

Just remember the greatest trick the devil ever pulled...

Godspeed Brave Traveler,
t

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join