It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dancing Light Show in Zurich, Switzerland

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Hi Guys,

Just stumbled across this video, not sure if it has been discussed here (I searched but couldn't find anything)

Dancing lights in the night sky last month in Zurich *supposedly*

I have to say its an interesting thing to watch, just not sure what to make of it?

[edit on 11-7-2010 by Mark_Frost]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Wow, interesting, thanks for posting. The blinking on and off rules out Chinese lanterns. They don't look like airplanes either.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
--? really?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Translation into English

No flying saucers, but balloons to night-ride: Sensational images of an extremely rare balloon encounter via Zurich.

The sky above the airport, thanks to a full moon lit Dübendorf, as rise slowly during the night of last Saturday night at 3:55 clock four balloons in the air. For 25 years, René root balloon pilot, a nightly journey from Zurich but leaves his aviation heart beat still faster. "Night-balloon rides are" a unique experience, he says.

Seems the video has been shown as balloons.Link above gives a translation.
I could be wrong but am sure I have seen this video before.

Link to still photos:
rapidshare.com...

[edit on 11-7-2010 by k3rm1t]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Mark_Frost

Mark Frost.....

Sorry mate.....

THIS IS ANOTHER ANW HOAX!

You should not link to ANW or use that appalling site or the appalling Michael Cohen as a source.

If you are not familiar with the ANW problem, have a look at this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 11-7-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

There are two witnesses to this sighting with videos. The first one uploaded to Youtube
by a bogush31 the same night that is 26/27 along with comments. Here.

The second video uploaded by a Lapislazuli also the same night, recorded from other
location. Here.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Hot-air balloons. UFOs zip through the air at high speeds.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by k3rm1t

Now that makes sense. The lights are when they fire the propane heaters.

Occam's razor strikes again!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Well, I wasn't overly excited over this - Having seen it so many times before but...you just never know.

Maybe..Maybe not....thanks for the heads up on that site.

I never really stumble across it but it seems it is filled with HOAX kind of material.

The only thing with the video that caught my attention was the last seconds of the video between 2:11 and 2:13 it looks as though one light shot across to the other in a split second.

Maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me

Thanks for the input everyone!

Thread /

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Mark Frost…..

Well, I wasn't overly excited over this - Having seen it so many times before but...you just never know.

Careful…..this stuff can wear you out!

Maybe..Maybe not....thanks for the heads up on that site. I never really stumble across it but it seems it is filled with HOAX kind of material.

You are very welcome!

I learnt the hard way with that Cohen idiot when I tried to discuss something with him.

His response deserved “framing”!

The only thing with the video that caught my attention was the last seconds of the video between 2:11 and 2:13 it looks as though one light shot across to the other in a split second.

I see exactly what you mean with that little sequence…..it creates a strong illusion of rapid movement.

Maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me

That’s from looking at too many of these dam Youtube videos…..I swear my eyes are left stuck on the screen some days!

Thanks for the input everyone!

Again…..you are very welcome!

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

[edit on 11-7-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
If these were hot air balloons would they not rise up when they light up?
I didn't see any of them move when lit. I have never been in a hot air balloon but from what I have seen they tend to rise when you ignite the flames.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
LOL - I thought the UFO's were playing "peek-a-boo" with us there for a minute. Glad it's only early morning hot air balloons. Still looked funny - maybe it was the music too.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
If these were hot air balloons would they not rise up when they light up?
I didn't see any of them move when lit. I have never been in a hot air balloon but from what I have seen they tend to rise when you ignite the flames.

If they give it a long burst and heat up the air in the envelope a lot, then the balloon will go up. If they give it a short burst, such as shown in the video, then the balloons will pretty much stay at the same altitude.

new topics

top topics

join