It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Apollo-gee) The Moon See the Earth through the Sun

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon
They don't really aline perfectly or even enough for me to consider it interesting. However, after checking out the other videos on your channel, some do seem interesting. You certainly think outside of the box, that's for sure. Anyway, keep up the good work!

--airspoon

[edit on 11-7-2010 by airspoon]

Thank you for your kind regards Airspoon.

Peace

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by yigsstarhouse
I think this is pretty cool. I don't see any reason why the moon couldn't be a scaled down model either. I say good job OP
This certainly does give one food for thought. I actually subscribed to your yt channel. Looks like lots to explore there

Thank you yigsstarhouse....and thank you also for your subscription....

If you've ever seen a Zoestrope work...you might be getting closer. I have a hunch you could say.

Always, Peace to you.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Edit: I forgot to say that your Earth elevation map doesn't account for underwater differences, you turned the oceans into flat ground.

[edit on 11/7/2010 by ArMaP]

The moon has no water. The only remnants of sea bed is in the atlantic, thus the mare only visible on one side.

The Pacific along with everything in it including the North and South American Continent and most of Asia are simply "boiled" off the planet.....

The video with the Asteroid is a Fairly Good representation....entering by Japan and exiting by south america.

Something fun to do to help you understand this and what it is implying.

Get a variable strobe light. Go into a dark room and turn it on....Start clapping......The effect is the same as what I'm presenting here.

Peace

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
well ive been looking at it a litle bit more and i am starting to see corrilations especially arround the antarctic region and north pole. also on the left side of south america there is a big two ringed crater on the moon that matches up with a geographic feture there. and the big brite crater on the bottom portion matches with a feature as well so yea something weird is going on here i think. especially since nasa rendered the images to fit the exact spots too. so have a look for yourselves

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand
All I have done is take surface maps directly from NASA for the Moon and the Earth and laid them over one another. I've done no resizing or manipulation. The original maps were 2500 x 1250px each. I simply layered the maps over one another and applied an overlay, exclusion, screen or multiply so as to see through the various maps.

I know, what I meant was that all this is based on the fact that they chose to have a specific meridian at the centre of each map, and that choice was not based on any geological reason.

We know water is coming to the surface on Mars on crater rims and from the same thing that pushes water to the surface on earth....Heat. Understand that the earth works off of the same principle as a locomotive does....Heat and Pressure.

No, we supposed that what we see was water, and we don't really know why it appears on the surface. The most "popular" theory is that there is an ice layer below the surface, so, in the areas that the ground was broken by some reason (in most cases a crater rim), that layer melts a little more, the water is not thought to be coming from a big depth.

Second...Understanding how a Zoetrope works is a major key to understanding this I believe

I understand how a Zoetrope works (I made one when I was younger, some 30 years ago
), but I don't understand the connection with the topic.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Sorry, I don't understand what you're saying.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Too much ATS will fry your brain, OP.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Get a variable strobe light. Go into a dark room and turn it on....Start clapping......The effect is the same as what I'm presenting here.

Peace

Again what does this have to do with Apollo Missions to the Moon???

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by pryed -eyed-one
well ive been looking at it a litle bit more and i am starting to see corrilations especially arround the antarctic region and north pole. also on the left side of south america there is a big two ringed crater on the moon that matches up with a geographic feture there. and the big brite crater on the bottom portion matches with a feature as well so yea something weird is going on here i think. especially since nasa rendered the images to fit the exact spots too. so have a look for yourselves

Exactly, NASA cuts the maps as Armpa said "To a man made point", so I would only assume that they would do the same for the map of the moon.

Also, I mentioned this before. If you have Google earth. Go to a spot on Google earth on the earth portion. Leave it there and click for the moon portion of GE. As soon as it switches it will try to jump. If you double click on it as fast as you can it shouldn't get too far. Every spot on earth correlates to it's twin spot on the moon.

As far as the proportions go, it doesn't matter and that is the beauty of a sphere.

Think of it like a "flat tax". Everybody pays the same regardless of how much money you make or don't make.

Think of it like a "Shrinkey Dink" you can put in the oven. Everything shrinks proportionally.

Thanks for your post,

Peace

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

ArMap, if you get the maps, which I'm sure you have available to you try just laying them out and fiddling with it. All it takes is a second as you don't even have to try to "match" anything laying the maps over one another.

It may sound foolish, I know it does, but I'm telling you there is something there if you give it more then just a glance.

Even crazier is that I'm not suggesting it is a "different" planet. I am suggesting that the Moon IS the Earth. Now How that is possible or probable? Not a clue. Hey at least it is better then arguing "Hoaxers" all day. It also makes the surface of the moon very interesting to study now.

Hold on I've got to find a pic I just remembered. BRB

Peace

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand

First for all of the people talking about the difference in size...What I've presented will not work for you using what you've learned in school. This will require a different perspective. If you are not able to entertain other ideas as to the earths evolutionary growth, you should stop here and return at a different time...that being said...the expanding earth theory...

Dude, you can calculate the mass of the moon for yourself from tides and the orbit. You don't have to take anyone's word for it. Even Newton did it and came fairly close, and he didn't take a lot of factors into account.

I also don't think the word "evolution" as you use it exactly matches what most of us "school guys" use.

And Warren Carey didn't know about subduction. The Earth isn't expanding. Where do you suppose the mass would be coming from?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by theability

Peace

Again what does this have to do with Apollo Missions to the Moon???

"Apollo-Gee" It was a play on words. With the info I've presented, my self being suspicious of the "apollo" program, it made me rethink the "man on the moon". If it be what I think, I owed many an "Apology"....hehe

Peace

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

So what you saying is:

The thread you presented here has made your stance on Apollo and men going to the moon change?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I went to Google Earth and marked some cities. Then I changed to Google Moon and grabbed some images of those areas.

From North America.

From South America

From Europe

(for those that do not know it, Almada is where I live
)

I think it's enough for now.

I don't see any special alignment.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Nice moon maps ArMap

Good job!

But I also do not see any correlation.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Your video really sucks. . nice try.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Here is a third cut video. This should explain what I believe will happen. I believe the moon is the future earth and that is what is being hidden.

To eddie K. Thank you, it makes me try harder.

Peace

[edit on 15-7-2010 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
I went to Google Earth and marked some cities. Then I changed to Google Moon and grabbed some images of those areas.

From North America.

From South America

From Europe

(for those that do not know it, Almada is where I live
)

I think it's enough for now.

I don't see any special alignment.

Look at every capital.

Peace

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Pareidolia - it's not just for faces.

People see patterns in visual data. Sometimes it produces what seems like meaningful results from noise. Stochastic filtering sucks sometimes.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Here are a couple different maps that you can zoom pretty well into to check out some of the spots.

Earth Moon layover
Difference Map
Earthbumpmoon

I believe it is not apparent because of a couple reasons.

Like in the video, what ever happens to the earth is pretty devastating and it literally peals back some of the crusts ready features. I would also gather that it happens on the pacific side, as that is the most unrecognizable.
As it did explode or whatever happens it boiled off the pacific immediately with the rather large debris returning and smashing back into the pacific side which is why the far side of the moon is so pitted.

Having done this I believe the Atlantic took far less damage leaving the mare as it is today. I believe the moons surface is ash with the mare being almost like powder charcoal.

Also as to the size difference. I believe that is why they find rumple ridges. These are left from the earth deflating leaving stretchmarks, same as how the mountains form.

Anyway enjoy.

Peace

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join