It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot's In Man's Backyard For Over 3 Weeks?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I have been following this since July 4th. Now it has been checked out by a Private Investigator and appears to be true. I found this at Cyrptomundo. Check it out and they are sending a field crew there this week-end. You need to listen to both shows to hear the eyewitness tell his story. He sounds very credible to me.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Hoax

Lesley at Debris Field just talked to Nancy Birnes, UFO Magazine
editor, and she writes: “I don’t know who wrote that at the Overnight
AM site, but no film crew has been dispatched. Possibly someone will go
there and check it out, but at this point nobody has.”

Ask yourself: Why would a flying saucer publication be involved, anyway?

www.cryptomundo.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I found this update at Before its News.com just posted tonight after the radio show. I don't believe this is a hoax.

UPDATE: 10:10 pm ET - Lan Lamphere of Overnight AM is reporting on his live show that there were actually 2 reports of a 'hairy woman' before the original report. Starting the show, Lamphere stated that the Sasquatch report is 'absolutely true'. Seems that the Sasquatch have migrated towards the front of the house and Mr. Mike states he is communicating with them. Also, more Sasquatch have arrived and there are at least 2 infants! A private investigator has been hired to do a background check out Mr. Mike and he checks out OK. The PI was at the location and confirms that the Sasquatch are REAL and there are PHOTOS! A crew is now on the way to investigate this weekend. More to come...Lon

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Kinda unforunate this looks to be a hoax.
I believe in Bigfoot, but hoaxers like this appears to be cause seem to cause problems for everyone.

Cheers

(I read the recent cryptomundo aricle before seeing the above post)

[edit on 8-7-2010 by FoxMulder91]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Harry55

Well I hope this is true.
It says there are photo's, hopefully the can take some video's also.
Ill be waiting to see how this develops.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Harry55

Sorry guys, it was just my ex-wife.

She is Italian!

[edit on 8-7-2010 by gatewaywithin]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
????

I don't know whats up, but the only links I could find for this damn interview was for a minute long segment where some guy says he doesn't drink alcohol. Nothing else.

I've clicked on tons of links and cannot find any info. The cryptomundo link only goes to a single post that doesn't reveal anything...

Am I missing something or is that really the extent of it?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
i believe in bigfoot- being an outdoorsman i have seen bare footprints in the ground in freezing temps, have heard wood knocking, and get a strange feeling i am being watched alot of times.
i have friends who say the same things.
personally if it was me i would just shoot one and prove once and for all they exist-then they can't deny the fact they exist

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by gatewaywithin
She is Italian!

dang-it !!!
u beat me to it

I was gonna ask don't they make
razors where ya'll live??

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Listening to the podcast, it seems that there were a few questions that I don't feel were adequately answered.

Namely...why hasn't his neighbors seen them yet? Why hasn't he contacted them to verify his story?

The whole 'why is he so laid back' is a pretty good point too...

Could be wrong, but this seems a little sketchy.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
It's most likely a hoax; there have been so many of them directly related to bigfoot that I shouldn't get my hopes up until it is actually proven.

Then, and only then, shall we have the last laugh against all the disbelievers!!!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
3 weeks and still no videos or pictures. Uh huh, just like every other bigfoot sighting - a total lack of evidence.

Gigantopethecus died out 200,000 years ago. I'm not holding my breath on seeing a living mastodon either.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

OK, this is getting more interesting as time goes on. I promise to keep you all updated as more happens. Please read the latest update at CRYPTOMUNDO.com by Lan Lamphere at Overnight AM. Then give your opinion. This could turn into a ground breaking discovery if true.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by Harry55]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Harry55

Seems that the Sasquatch have migrated towards the front of the house and Mr. Mike states he is communicating with them.

Hardly a migratory pattern.

Are they communicating through speech, sign language, or mental telepathy??

These animals are extremely reclusive. I don't think they travel in such large groups or "talk" to humans. Sorry

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
You know a lot of you are being very negative about this and that's OK. Each of us has our opinion we can express. If you had of listened to all the interviews the witness gave you might have a more open mind about this. Put yourself in his situation. What if this happened to you? He has no reason to lie? I do not like the fact that they are signing no disclosure documents but if this happened to me I would probably go for the money too. What would you do?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Harry55

Heres the problem. This is the information age. I have seen breaking photos from disturbances in Iran while all communications out of the country were being disrupted. I have talked live with astronauts on the space shuttle (back in school, lol), I have seen infrared photos with ultrasound enhanced to show nudes of airport passengers.

If there are a family of sasquatches living in somebody's yard, for more than 3 or 4 minutes, I expect a decent video and a viral response to it.

3 weeks? And they are going to try to send somebody out...eventually....really?

If real, scientists from the Universities, Officers from Fish and Wildlife, agents from his homeowners insurance, law enforcement, and lookylou neighbours would have been all over this by day 2!!!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

I found this update at Before its News.com just posted tonight after the radio show. I don't believe this is a hoax.
reply to post by Harry55

Beforeitsnews.com is far from reliable as a "news" source. It lets anyone who registers for free post whatever they want on the site and call it "news".

A couple months ago, I registered on there just to prove a point to somebody that said since the site posted a certain subject as news it must be true.

[edit on 9/7/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
What happens now... absolutely nothing!
You might get a fuzzy and out of focus picture, but nothing to hang your hat on.
Please feel free to quote me on that.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

posted on 9-7-2010 at 01:21 AM

Originally posted by gatewaywithin
She is Italian!

dang-it !!!
u beat me to it

Hee Hee... I could not resist.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
The story coming from Mike and Lan Lamphere is plausible but I remain skeptical until better evidence is obtained. Hoaxing Bigfoot is a great thing for some people to do to pass their excess free time. However, it's a real pain to real researchers and detracts from legitimate evidence.

The species does exist and the evidence continues to mount as do continuing footprints, encounters and other evidence. Just search the web for legitimate web sites. My best,

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join