It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus face spotted in google earth

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Kharron

Amazing

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I see it, don't know if it's been manipulated, but I see Jesus.

Cool...

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Jesus seems to be on a massive advertising campaign for himself, getting his picture up everywhere like Lady Ga Ga trying to promote her latest God awful album. Soon he’ll be putting his face up on FaceBook.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Endpoind
Holy books are only stories for the dumb people who lived 2000 years ago. Just to explain good and bad. Sun good (Jesus), night bad (Venus)

Look into the esoteric meaning of holy writings.

[edit on 5/7/2010 by Endpoind]

lol. Dumb People? Explain how they built those huge monuments all around the world. Those Dumb people seem pretty damn smart now.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
You know, It kind of looks like Hitler too. I mean, there kind of looks like a little Hitler mustache there. Of course, I'd rather look at it and think it looks like Jesus, but when I first saw it, I kind of saw a mustache there, so it looked like Hitler.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jessieg
You know, It kind of looks like Hitler too. I mean, there kind of looks like a little Hitler mustache there. Of course, I'd rather look at it and think it looks like Jesus, but when I first saw it, I kind of saw a mustache there, so it looked like Hitler.

Man....Hitler ruined that style of mustache for everyone.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

That's what I thought too, same reason. I think he is looking a little different in everything "he" shows up in, like in the Mars pic in the related articles, or the Ikea door.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
double post
please delete if possible.

[edit on 5-7-2010 by snowspirit]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I had a quick look on google maps and found the site

face

thing is tho the whole area has marks on the ground which can be made into things. I can see other shapes.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Check out this sweet pic of Jim Morrison in the sky:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a15648df003a.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Google the cone nebula. It looks amazing. It sort of reminds me of a praying or meditating person with stars being birthed from the mind.

There is another nebula that looks like a guy on horseback wielding a shield, one that looks like a bird in flight and a witch head. I see all sorts of things in those. I think they are beautiful.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I do not know if jesus truly existed, but this could always just be coincidence. Many faces can appear on items but they are never posted. There is only specific faces that people actually post up.

Remember that humans tend to fit things together. For example. "hey how ar you"

You may read it "hey how are you" without realizing the e is missing.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Take another look - it might be Elvis. Gonna take a photo of my dogs hind quarters, see what I come up with

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Hasn't science "proved" that Jesus wouldn't have actually looked anything like the portrayals we have of him as some fair skinned, feminine creature?

Then there's the fact you can find a face in almost anything.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Google the cone nebula. It looks amazing. It sort of reminds me of a praying or meditating person with stars being birthed from the mind.

There is another nebula that looks like a guy on horseback wielding a shield, one that looks like a bird in flight and a witch head. I see all sorts of things in those. I think they are beautiful.

Say, you don't mean this here pic of Alanis Morrisette standing over her witch's cauldron, do you?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7cea8d73bf19.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jessiegThere is another nebula that looks like a guy on horseback wielding a shield, one that looks like a bird in flight and a witch head. I see all sorts of things in those. I think they are beautiful.

Is this the right one?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bab9e8edf1b8.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
I have seen Jesus on 3 seperate occasions and he does look like the pictures you see.. All I can say is, it's really him... sending a sign to those who may be willing to believe that he is real... Once you believe in his reality you can really change your future..

I wonder what the unbelievers will say to him when they find themselves standing before him?

Jesus is of Middle Eastern or Semitic descent, not a white man so I wonder who is it your seeing? Perhaps the antichrist or other demon?
Scary stuff man be careful.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeven

I have seen Jesus on 3 seperate occasions and he does look like the pictures you see.. All I can say is, it's really him... sending a sign to those who may be willing to believe that he is real... Once you believe in his reality you can really change your future..

I wonder what the unbelievers will say to him when they find themselves standing before him?

Jesus is of Middle Eastern or Semitic descent, not a white man so I wonder who is it your seeing? Perhaps the antichrist or other demon?
Scary stuff man be careful.

I never said he looked white, I just said he looked like many of the pictures, although not exactly like them...
He looked Like you expect a middle eastern person of that time period to look...
I know you were just being funny there, because you couldn't actually know the truth of what I know...
If it was an evil entity then I am sure it would have encouraged me to continue doing whatever I wanted.. but that wasn't the case...
A minion of satan does not encourage people to repent, quite the contrary...

Why would you try and discredit a revelation of truth, is it to look good in front of the many athiests here?
Are you really helping yourself when you do that?
It is a question you should really ask yourself....

The true key to knowing yourself and your own future is to get rid of that excess self importance and pride and start actually being honest with yourself... and forget what other people are going to think about you.

And you mention demons and a person maybe not knowing the nature of who is confronting him/her .. When Christ is standing before you, you WILL know it is he....

And when one of hells fallen angels confront you, you will also know that, and you will know it quite abrubtly... and you will be scared and begging for mercy....

When these things really happen to people (seeing a vision of hell and demons, or seeing Christ, both are equally very shocking and it is at those times you realize you don't really understand jack squat, except that you might have made a huge mistake...

These images of Christ that people have seen might not have been intended for everyone, but may have been for a specific person, and it surely got someone's attention and might lead that person to persue a better life... those are the people it was intended for, not for all the unbelievers and haters....

And of course there are also many hoaxes and such that make people ridicule the whole ball of wax, like you see in this thread..

Good luck to you

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Is it Osama Bin Laden ?

2nd line

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

I never said he looked white, I just said he looked like many of the pictures, although not exactly like them...
He looked Like you expect a middle eastern person of that time period to look...

Does the Jesus that you saw look like this?:
www.eglobe1.com...

or more like this:

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join