It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS news Johnny Anonymous

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Did I miss something? What happened to J. Anonymous news report? I really dug that bit.

Peace

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Yes I too miss his shows,maybe the conspiracy chicks pushed him to the back opf the bus,who knows

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
It's possible that enough people weren't really enjoying it. I have no opinion about it, because I never watched Johnny A. I will probably not watch the conspiracy chicks either. I'm a reader, not a watcher.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I believe he retired from doing that bit although , you can here him with mondo bizaro news on ats live radio here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
He is usually on near the end of the show and , yup hes great)

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
He's on ATS Live most every Saturday!

I agree, that was a cool show, and Johnny Anonymous was perfect (except for that first suit
).

You should call into the show (all you need is Skype and a microphone) and tell him - I think he would appreciate it.

ATS Live! is fortunate to enjoy his company each week, the breadth and depth of his knowledge and experience is the real bonus.

(feel free to ignore the plug below - I agree about missing Johnny in the show, but there is always a world of tomorrows ahead.)

Come to ATS Live! and ask Johny about it yourself, then stay for the show, there's great creative commons music, the smooth silky voice of our even-tempered host attempting (sometimes in vain) to control the in-mates, and more than occasionally, some very interesting discussions. And you're invited. (Yes you.)

If you can't call-in, you can join the chat room and suggest questions, comments, and discuss the show live as it is happening.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
The Rumors Of My Death have been greatly exaggerated..!

Seriously.. There have been a number of other projects brewing and ATSnews with Johnny (Hey that's me..!), is just set aside for the time being but there are plenty of other ATS projects to come to help fill that void you feel..

But I guarantee you that you've not seen the last of that Anonymous guy (Kind of strange talking about myself in the 3rd person.. spooky even.. lol)
]

[edit on 7/5/2010 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Thanks Maxmars! I will check out the radio show. It seems I'm in good company with others that enjoyed his show. I like the conspiracy chicks too....but they ain't no Johnny Anonymous! I was watching him long before I joined and his show was one of my favorite things online.

Peace

reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Well I'm glad your still alive JA!! Tip o the hat for your style man, you were able to bring info, humor, inspiration with just a touch of sarcasm that
was truly entertaining. Yes there are plenty of other ats projects and I am grateful, but there was only one JA news show, and I'd like to see it continue at some point.

Peace and best wishes in your endeavors!

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
It's almost 2 years later and instaed of making a duplicate thread, I just wanted to come back here and say...I STILL miss JA's video news show. I dug the conspiracy chicks and the other vids, but man, JA's show was so much better, imo. What gives, why can't he do it again? I'd even send a donation for the return.
For ole times sake

Peace

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Awwww....

You know Johnny appreciates the love.....

new topics

top topics

join