It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help Me.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
To start let me just say I do not believe I am a werewolf, people have joked around after seeing my symptoms and said " your a werewolf " I just wanna find out if anyone else has the following ...

Symptoms -

* My sense of smell is crazy to the point where i can smell my friends before they come, I have smelt my friends dinner down the road many times and its about 500 M away

* I Have very god sight, when im in bed with my girlfriend i can see her face and other things almost perfectly Ie i can see things on the floor etc when she can not see a thing

* this one is one of the most concerning my body temperature is about 3.5 degrees above average constantly i was hospitalised as a child for a week to be monitored and it has no ill effects on me, i do not feel the cold ever the doctors said i should be dead or atleast very sick and they wanted me on medication but my mother refused because the extra temperature was no effecting me.

* I don't sleep well i do but small hours like 4 am - 8am

* I have a very short temper and i go into like a hyperventalating state and do not remember the or at most everything is blurry in the time span

* another creepy one my girl friend will look at me sometime in the dark and she claims my face morphs to something not human to the point she in hysterics and wont move and just cries and cries in fear screaming go away

* I was born on a full moon as corny as it sounds it happened and i feel its a worthy symptom

* also im half aboriginal ( indigenous australian ) and they have dream time stories of natives turning into animals to protect clans etc

* dogs love me but cats are terrified of me

* and i have great instincts, one day my girlfriend came over and usually i wait inside for her to arrive but this time something was not right so i went outside and walked up the street for some reason and there was a pile up of cars and she was at the back and just avoided it.

I know alot of this can be explained but im wondering does anyone else feel this? or have these symptoms. I will stress again i dont beleive im a werewolf i just need information.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
You know, dude, I think a lot of these things are probably unrelated.
I envy the not needing much sleep thing, though, since I need about 13 hours min.

I would guess that you're just a healthy human being, with good instincts and reflexes. Your girlfriend, on the other hand, I'm a little worried about...

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
* another creepy one my girl friend will look at me sometime in the dark and she claims my face morphs to something not human to the point she in hysterics and wont move and just cries and cries in fear screaming go away

-Interesting stuff. Have her take a picture for us, will ya?

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I would probably try a psychiatrist. We all have a negative side that manifests at times.

If I had the power, I would be quite a formidable opponent.

My bi-polar drugs keep my rage at bay. Seek help.

Edited to add: I get about 3 to 4 hours of sleep at night. Just look at my posts and threads for proof.

[edit on 1-7-2010 by brilab45]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
MOST of your physical symptoms sound like an overactive adrenal problem. If so, the hyper adrenaline and aldosterone will catch up with you at about 40 when your BP starts to rise and you loose to much potassium.

If you have irregular heartbeat or "hard heartbeats / skips" I would go get tested for Conn's Disease.

Sweating ammonia (allot, lot more than normal) after a hot shower or bath is also a symptom. Also, eating and drinking massive amounts of calories and not gaining any weight.

Having massive amounts of additional hormones streaming through your veins keeping you hyped up, slim and trim, and hyper sensitive is great... until about 38-40 when the body starts to experience burn-out.

[edit on 1-7-2010 by infolurker]

[edit on 1-7-2010 by infolurker]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
ive asked for photos but she says they are like flashes really quick im more concerned for her than myself cause if anything i feel better because of it im only 17 so im not sure

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
delusions of grandure...

you think your some sort of xmen...your not...

nobody is...neither are you.

sorry.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
The darkness plays tricks just as the light does. People always think they see shadows move in the dark. Its not unusual for someone to see a face change.

The sleep thing isn't really unusual since a lot of people have weird sleep patterns. I even go to sleep at dawn. I wake up around 5pm to 6pm. Its hard to force myself to sleep at night, though sometimes I can accomplish that. Most of the time if something is important in the afternoon, I have to stay up all day.

If someone has a certain scent, I can smell them before they come. Lots of girls wear something strong. Scents can be just as strong. Though the 500mile away thing is a bit farfetched, how did you measure that? Not even a normal wolf can smell that far. Unless you mean meters(You should specify rather than put M)

I was born on a full moon too (its not unusual). So was my twin(feternal) brother.

A lot of people have bad tempers. Its called being an a@$hole. (lol just kidding) But there is a reason for anger management. Some people even go all hulk (without becoming a giant green muscle man).

I wear glasses, but I can see someone perfectly if they are right next to me in bed.

link   
you obviously did not read my post, i said twice Im not a werewolf.

link   
Just wondering, how old are you? And did you whatch the new twilight movie
Personally, you probally just have great eyesight and smell. You probally have good genes

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
i meant meters im sorry for not specifying

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
im not a fan of twilight again i dont think im a werewolf i am just looking for some answers

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mascot27
Symptoms -

* My sense of smell is crazy to the point where i can smell my friends before they come, I have smelt my friends dinner down the road many times and its about 500 M away

* I Have very god sight, when im in bed with my girlfriend i can see her face and other things almost perfectly Ie i can see things on the floor etc when she can not see a thing

* this one is one of the most concerning my body temperature is about 3.5 degrees above average constantly i was hospitalised as a child for a week to be monitored and it has no ill effects on me, i do not feel the cold ever the doctors said i should be dead or atleast very sick and they wanted me on medication but my mother refused because the extra temperature was no effecting me.

* I don't sleep well i do but small hours like 4 am - 8am

* I have a very short temper and i go into like a hyperventalating state and do not remember the or at most everything is blurry in the time span

* I was born on a full moon as corny as it sounds it happened and i feel its a worthy symptom

* also im half aboriginal ( indigenous australian ) and they have dream time stories of natives turning into animals to protect clans etc

* dogs love me but cats are terrified of me

* and i have great instincts, one day my girlfriend came over and usually i wait inside for her to arrive but this time something was not right so i went outside and walked up the street for some reason and there was a pile up of cars and she was at the back and just avoided it.

1 Wind direction will cause it to happen. Not that big of a deal.

2 Probably her that can't see well, and you are normal.

3 That would be a 102 body temperature. Metabolism may effect that, I don't know. I would say it would have to do with hormones.

4 Sleep apnea?

5 Again, possibly hormone imbalance.

6 She was probably hallucinating. Did she get enough sleep?

7 Many people are... There are generally 2 or 3 days each month that you can consider a "full moon"

8 That is your subconscious view on Aborigines.

9 Doesn't that happen to just about everyone?

10 Normal, if something takes longer your subconscious mind/intuition will tell you something is not right, and that is what happened there.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mascot27
ive asked for photos but she says they are like flashes really quick im more concerned for her than myself cause if anything i feel better because of it im only 17 so im not sure

set up a video camera in an area where you will forget about it, but still see your face...this should be an interesting experiment.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Okay I will try that, though it might b hard to forget its there

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Sounds pretty normal to me. Could be some Asperger's which enhances senses. But brings benefits of a kind.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Mascot27

Of everything you wrote - I find this extremely concerning...

I'm not concerned for you - I'm concerned for her and her reaction to you.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
she is a healthy girl, maybe the dark playing tricks on her im not sure

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Mascot27

Cries and cries and screaming in fear to go away isn't normal, dude.

Especially if it's happened more than once.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Wow. I'm gonna take you at your word here. Call me gullible, but hey, something about you screams of honesty.

More positive than negative symptoms in my opinion. (Sense of smell- awesome. Enhanced night vision - awesome.)

My advice: Embrace your Individuality. You are the only you there is (which, ironically, makes you just like everyone else on the planet!)

So be you, safely and happily, because we all have scary/weird things about us!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join