It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction from an old lurker

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Hi ATS!
I am hanging around for quite a while here, even posting now and then. Now I've decided to make an 'official' introduction because I found a video that is perfectly describing from where I am and how I feel . Hope you'll get in the mood.

enjoy:

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 1-7-2010 by Douriff]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Hey Douriff

Interesting video. Do you live in Rijeka or were you involved with the production at all?

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Douriff

Hello and welcome!

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MonsantoTriffid

Hay Monsanto
I did live in Rijeka and I did contribute to the similar projects. (but not this particular one)

@thanks somethingdifferent!!

For this video I thought might be interesting to ATS-ers because, as we are obviously approaching yet another historical change worldwide - this is a perspective from where the change is a rule, not an exception.

[edit on 2-7-2010 by Douriff]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. I just love this website and visit it daily, usually several times a day. Always a source for breaking news stories.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by peewee1263

yeah, me too, it is so much more interesting than a daily newspapers. I love to read what people think about current events and enjoy all diversities and differences. Not to mention abundance of topics, subjects, links etc. Great site indeed!!

[edit on 2-7-2010 by Douriff]

top topics

join