It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ray Mabus: Don't Look For Specifics Anytime Soon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Ray visited New Orleans on Tuesday the 29th and says it could take a couple of years for a game plan to combat the cleanup effort and restoration of things down there.

"I understand that people are very, very concerned about today - about the here and now - and that it's hard to focus on something that may happen a month from now or two months from now or even years from now," Mabus said during a news conference at New Orleans Lakefront Airport.

See link for rest of article.

So, once again we are being told, sorry, can't do anything, can't tell you anything, you have to wait for us to make a plan, then you have to wait for us to implement it and then you have to wait for results. Really? Tell us something NEW Ray!

Nola.com

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I can;t help myself, but don't we have the name Mabus as the Anti-Christ?

www.mabus.biz...

According to some, the death of one known as "Mabus" will herald some cataclysmic event. The actual mention of Mabus is restricted to C2, Q62 where we see Mabus described:

'Mabus' then will soon die, there will come
Of people and beasts a horrible rout:
Then suddenly one will see vengeance,
Hundred, hand, thirst, hunger when the comet will run.

Now I am not a big Nostradamus believer, but this IS ATS, so I figured it fit =)

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Just as I've said all along. Finally someone else sees the connection too. But he's a poor candidate for the A-C. He may have sold his soul to the devil at some point but his track record as a politician is pretty clean - at least taken at face value. I don't know the subtleties of the US gov't but he doesn't look particularly "Anti-Christ"-like to me.

I do think he's the Mabus that Nostradamus was describing.

CE

[edit on 30/6/2010 by CosmicEgg]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
i don't even think the original post mentioned this, but Mabus.. the ante christ as predicted by nostradamus?

www.uhj.net...

Who is the Third Antichrist?
Many people have tried to understand these prophecies but to no avail. Let us now look at prophecies of Nostradamus' associated with the third Antichrist.

Century II quatrain 62

Mabus will soon die and there will come
A dreadful destruction of people and animals,
Suddenly vengeance will be revealed,
Hundred, hands, thirst and hunger when the comet will pass.

Century VI quatrain 33

His hand finally through the bloody ALUS,
He will be unable to protect himself by sea,
Between two rivers he will fear the military hand,
The black and angry one will make him repent of it.

how every errie! especially the fact that this mabus character is somehow affiliated in the BP incident destroying the gulf? spooky, to say the least

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

I really do have to ask you and anyone else who reads that quatrain to point out exactly how Mabus is demonstrated as being or resembling the Anti-Christ in any way. There's nothing there that even implies any such thing! It only says that Mabus will soon die. It does not describe his nature in any respect! Stop making assumptions and read what is written! This is essential to critical thinking.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I would also ask that this thread not get derailed into an anti-christ/nostradamus thread and pay attention to the fact that once again the Fed Gov't is saying sorry, but ya gotta wait! Thanks!

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Ceriddwen

Seems like it doesn't matter too much to anyone else. I guess you can wait for other outraged citizens to arrive. Nostradamus is really a little more interesting, to be honest.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I don't think Mabus is meant to be the ole AC as such, it's after he dies that the poo hittith the fan. Since he is the head of the navy, maybe he will be bumped off in a naval confrontation with Iran, whilst he is there visiting troops. Starting the long awaited 3rd World War...

Or.. maybe nothing will happen because Nostradamus was most likely a big Ejit who enjoyed making stuff up, and only 5% of his 'prophecies' could even be considered to have come true, and that is including the ones with very obvious spelling mistakes.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
reply to post by indigothefish

I really do have to ask you and anyone else who reads that quatrain to point out exactly how Mabus is demonstrated as being or resembling the Anti-Christ in any way. There's nothing there that even implies any such thing! It only says that Mabus will soon die. It does not describe his nature in any respect! Stop making assumptions and read what is written! This is essential to critical thinking.

Thank you, I read this very same statement on another post and thought to myself what part are they reading that I am not!?

If anything, if there is an association to an AntiChrist then understand that anyone working for any Government entity is in 'association'.

Best to just keep tabs on this man because if he should die, God Forbid, then we had best take cover.

When he says, "This cannot be a plan that's mandated from Washington...", it is not hard to realize he is rubbing "them" the wrong way already and that his appointment may be a short one at best.

This Administration does not like to hear words like that; they seem to think it is insubordination and is dealt with swiftly. The next action might very well be more than a 'firing'.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Just read the posts above mine
Couldn't resist a go at the old beardy fellow. Apologies for derailing, back on track.

Anyway yeah they seem to be very good at pointing out how this is a massive tragedy it is yet providing absolutely no effort whatsoever towards a clean up. In fact in a lot of cases actually preventing volunteers from getting involved. Or providing the clean up teams with sub standard equipment. More of BP's fault really, but I think the US Gov should step in and take some action instead of just condemning it publicly.

[edit on 30-6-2010 by Big Raging Loner]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Ceriddwen

i apologize, i didn't mean to be off topic, just the first thing that came to my head when i read the original post

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
What if Mabus is the Raymond Edwin "Ray" Mabus, Jr. which serves as nothing more than a point of reference
in time (his Death) as to when these other events will take place?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Thats what they do. Dodge the questions. Dodge the truth. Thats th world we live in i suppose.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by nailnhead

Ive wondered that myself.

new topics

top topics

join