It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anna Chapman's (Russian pseudo spy) FaceBook page...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Guys sorry to say it but the page has been locked down...

Hey guys its a bit late for me but early for most. I was looking over the hype on this "Bondesque" spy from Russia and I find her FB page. So the attractive lady's FB account is wide open for everyone to pilfer thru w no privacy settings set. Just there for all to see. Also I notice that she had updated her FB avatar pic thing after it was reported she had been arrested. So this is just all odd to me because anybody who has Facebook usualy doesnt leave their accounts open for anyone to see nevermind a Russian spy. Plus the whole changing her pic after arrest. I dunno, this is a conspiracy site so you tell me.... Should I go to bed???
Yes I know facebook is a cia based information gathering yaddi yaddada so please don't turn this into that. Just simply the fact that an accused Russian Spy has an active FB account that anyone can go and peep...Odd thats all..

Link to her page.
www.facebook.com...#!/chapmananya?v=wall

[edit on 30-6-2010 by BlastedCaddy]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Tried to add as a friend....but she has too many friends @ 168?!? I have almost 200....and can add whoever I want...I see people with 800 friends sometimes...weird..

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Tried to her as a friend as well, but I got the same message as the user up there.

Of course, who wouldnt want a spy as a friend? lol

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Same here... too many. Just odd... and ppl are still posting on her wall in Russian...

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
From Russia with love.

I wonder what will happen to her and the others, my guess is that the Russians will use the good old prank of rounding up some US spies in Russia, make that newspaper headlines too and have them exchanged.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
She did not change her profile picture after her arrest. Where do you get this idea? Her profile picture was changed between June 1st and June 7th. Her appearance in court was on June 28th.

[edit on June 30th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
This is actually very amusing. Nowadays, every spy should have a page on Facebook and LinkedIn to give color to their legend. She certainly seems to be a business minded "go-getter." Now we know what she was going to get! It will be interesting to see how this plays out, as they might just claim that they were legitimate executive "head hunters."

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Well one good thing came of her infamy: It sparked my memory of an old friend with the same name, who I found shortly after reading the spy article when it broke.

I did hit Anna's (the spy) page that very morning, and her pic albums were open to all (not too many as I recall, 10 pics or so?), and most of her info as well. Today when I checked it thru your link its been tightened down, no pics, no info

I really just hope that she gets cleared...cause if so Maxim or Playboy should be doing a feature pictorial within the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Hey GreenEyed yeah I wasn't sure on the date but there were russian posts before it ated the 28th thats why I was unsure....

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
It looks like it may have been taken down...I don't see anything...

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Did anyone else notice that her home page has her name spelled not as "Anna," but as "Anya."

I wonder what her real last name is. I doubt it's something in Russian that sounds similar to "Chapman."

Another thing that caught my attention. Has anyone wondered if the taking down of this spy ring was related to the "Bourne Identity" suspect who was caught a few months ago in LA? He was Russian or Romanian. Check his last name. .

[edit on 6/30/2010 by clay2 baraka]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
She can spy on me anytime.

[edit on 30-6-2010 by InvisibleAlbatross]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Why add her as a friend? I'm already tired of her calling me.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Just saw a commercial for the upcoming movie, "Salt." Interesting timing

new topics

top topics

join