It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you knew the END was tomorrow, what would be on the menu tonight?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Hmmmm....

I would choose:

Salmon with a side of crab legs and another side of crab legs. The drink would have to be after, preferably a big tall glass of a long island iced tea and the dessert would be a pack of smokes with the tea.

[edit on 30-6-2010 by Spike360]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
1. Bottle of Absynthe.
2. A nice home made chunky chicken soup.
3. Rump stake as big as the plate and mash potatoes \( if I can fit them on the plate).
4. As many munchies ( candy , and chips) as I could stomach, followed by Rootbeer with Honey( I know it's real bad for you but what the heck).

edited to add

Failing that I'd go back to my old childhood favourites.

1. Cup of milky tea
2. a home made potatoe soup with chinky bits
3. homemade macaroni cheese with lots of tomatoe puree layers with strong chedder cheese and bacon, with onions and a few mushrooms with pickled beetroot and onion dip.
4. Milky rice pudding with crispy coating like my gran used to make me as a child.

[edit on 30/6/10 by DataWraith]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Okay , I've read every post up to this point and I just really don't get it .

The only ones who are actually making any sense , are the ones plugging the mind-altering substances .

I mean , stop and think about it ... You KNOW the END is tomorrow , and you are going to concern yourself with feeding your face tonight ?! What kind of stih is that ? Never could understand the whole 'last supper' bs anyway .

Only thing I'll be doing is getting everyone I know , and then some , out to my place for ONE HELL of a smoke-out .

BYOB/BYOS , party's on , dodah man will be here shortly .

Who the [snip] would eat at a time like this ? Seriously ?

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 30-6-2010 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
A yardy full of La Trappe quadruple filtered beer... (one vessel an all fits in the rules
)

Entree would be a japanese style sashimi platter with various lovely sliced fish (as long as it wasn't corexited).
Mains would be a huge lasagne with multiple cheese, cheese sauce, meat and tomato layers with a road-worthy cheese crust on the top.
Combined with a scrumptous salad with fresh from the garden lettuce, potatoe, capsicum, beans, carrots, peas and dressing of mayo and a dash of vinegar.

Dessert. Hrmm... death by chocolate anyone
?

edit: and to the poster above, a freshly rolled, northern sunshine grown, outdoor, te kakariki, foot long, whole-central-cola bluntasaurus.

[edit on 30/6/10 by GhostR1der]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

Wow, you should get some sense of humor

I mean really, you get angry because of a fun topic? REALLY? Sorry, but i can only laugh about your post.

Beside: what else would you do on the last day? Sit in a corner and cry? Do some stupid praying?
At least you would have a good time with alcohol and good food, besides: Nobody said that you'll eat alone. The last final supper would be with my familie and friends of course. Drinking, telling stories, remembering good times, have a hell of a night.

I take for it:
1. Talisker, 25 years old, a whole barrel
2. A big, fat greek meze plate, with lots of Feta, olives, octopus, calamares, Taramiosalata and Tzatziki and Pita (And Ouzo, you always get Ouzo with it)
3. Kobe Beef and Baked Potatoe with sour cream
4. Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Macadamia

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
What a fun topic!
I'm having fun reading everybody's responses.

I have a tendency to lose my appetite when distressed, but if I could eat:

Lobster. With all the drawn (real) butter I wanted, even if it was swimming in it. Might soak some hard crusty bread in the butter, and eat that too.

Probably just a baked potato, again with all the butter and sour cream my soon-to-die little heart desired.

I don't typically eat desert, but might have a teaspoon or two of creme brulee.

Refreshments would be: A bottle of Dom, a bottle of a good bordeaux and
maybe a glass of cognac for the final waiting. Since I wouldn't have to worry about a hangover, I'd pull out all the stops.

Gee, I didn't realize how decadent I am.

Oh, and remember to put all the above on a credit card. Just for the hell of it.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowAngel85

Who said I was angry ? Sense of humor ? I find it humorous that anyone would be thinking about food right before they are going to die .

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by vimanarider

When the S hits the F I wouldnt want that S mixing with the crumbs on my lips, so I´ll be completely and totally blissfull with something that nothing in the world - and I mean nothing - can beat:

A cup of warm Coffee, half milk.

Ah, the delight of creaminess will carry the soul out of my dead body on upwards to the milky way and beyond the rivers of creaminess into a realm of bright white light.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
A nice chianti.
Liver with Fava beans.
For desert I'd have who ever was dumb enough to watch me consume the first part.

"Tastes like chicken"

Peace

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Drink= Large glass of single barrel jack Daniels with six ice cold Moosehead lagers to sip on.

Main meal= Two fresh lobster tails, (by fresh, I mean the chef got pinched twice trying to slice off the tails) and two well marbled ribeye steaks, rare.
Plenty of butter with fresh garlic to dip the tail in.

Sides= small baked potato with butter, sour cream, scallions, bacon crushed up, and a mix on Monterey jack and cheddar cheese on top. Second side would a special herb rolled in a cuban cigar paper.

Desert would be a moist chocolate cake with smooth whipped chocolate icing and a pack of Marlboro Reds in the box. make that two packs.

Great idea for a thread. Being it's almost lunch time and all.

edit to add: I would want plucky to serve me as she is always worried about panic sex.

[edit on 30-6-2010 by network dude]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by vimanarider

1) a 6 pack of Bohemia Beer
2) a nice end cut Prime rib
3) Brussel sprots and corn of the cob both swimming in butter
4) tres leches cake

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
A fun thread to participate in. And actually a little hard for me because I'm so set into a single eating habit due to my weak stomach!

This is what first pops into my head:

Drink: A 2-liter or 12 pack of Pepsi Throwback (not made anymore, but you said anything)

Entree: Spaghetti with Marinara sauce

Sides: Cornbread and Green Beans

Desert: A slice of Oreo Cheesecake.

Pretty simple and straightforward, easy to digest which is what I have to worry about. But if this is the last night on earth, I'm definitely going to say *bleep* it and eat whatever I want. Here's that list

Drink: As much as I want from a bottle of Jack Daniel's

Entree: An extra large Pepperoni pizza

Sides: I can't really think of anything, so I'll take a page from LordBucket and say I'd want my friends around to share the fun and food.

Desert: Cheater's S'Mores (Striped shortbread cookies and marshmallows).

Oh my stomach would be upset after that(
), but its still fun to think about. Thanks for the thread!

Edit to make sure the rest of the thread didn't catch fire with my misplaced emoticons

[edit on 6/30/2010 by Sir Solomon]

[edit on 6/30/2010 by Sir Solomon]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
1)Full Stein of king Louie the 16th Scotch
2)Undercooked 3/4 lb Buffalo Burger topped with aged Swiss and mushrooms
3)grilled asparagus and spinach salad topped with egg slices and brussel sprouts
4)Resses peanut butter moose choclate pie from Popeye's in lake Geneva Wisconsin (whole pie)

Now I'm hungry.

[edit on 30-6-2010 by ISHAMAGI]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Dinner in heaven, sitting on my throne.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I would get my family . THEN!!!!

I would NOT do any Alcohol like you guys...
Water is fine.

I would NOT smoke weed like many of you had said...
I would smoke chicken on a BBQ !

STOP talking about alcohol and weed!! I am an recovering alcoholic and you are making me relapse!

[edit on 30-6-2010 by IamBoon]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by IamBoon

Then sweetie, use your little mouse thingie, and click out of this thread.
Go to "My ATS" and unsubscribe.

Bingo! You're right as rain.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a rum and coke loaded.
10 oz aaa steak medium rare
mash potatoes and carrot's
and a chocolate sundae for dessert.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>