It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. government panel now pushing "vaccinations for all!" No exceptions…

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

INJECT MY KID WITH SERUM, I INJECT YOU WITH LEAD!

nuff said!

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

A friend of mine took this damn vaccine and had to spend a few days in the hospital. His immunologic system simply shutdown and his blood tests where equal to the one of someone with Aids.

After days in the hospital he left without knowing what it was or hearing a word from the doctors explaining what he had. But assuming this happened a day after he took the vaccine one can safely assume it was the vaccine that cause it.

Sub-sequent blood tests showed everything returning to a normal level and cleared the Aids or any other more exotic blood disease ideas from his mind.

I don't have plans to take it.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
First I would like to say that the "Supreme Court" which has not been enforcing the Constitution for years (they make up their own laws), isn't going to stop anything.

I used to work in a pediatric office where the "Drug. Reps" would come in, buy an expensive lunch for the entire staff, so that they could make their sales pitch for their drug to the doctors, uninterrupted, for 30 minutes. They bring little things to give out (pens with their drug or Pharm. Co. name on them: clipboards, sticky notes paper weights etc)
One time they brought in little pairs of swim goggles to hand out to the kids. Not long after, I noticed that these came from the Drug Co. that makes medicine for the kids who develop "swimmers ear" (which is quite painful, I've had it).
To emphasize that they don't care, these goggles would make the kids stay under water longer, and that is what they were doing. Making kids sick themselves so their "product) would move!

It was sickening!

link   
From what I get the title is a bit misleading. "No exceptions" implies that you have to get it. What is meant is something more similar to saying "We have now determined that it is advisable for all Americans to eat vegetables everyday rather than only adults eating vegetables". Not that they're going to shove it down your throat or something.

link   
of course if the public was becoming informed of the truth about certain things they would only take these shots at the point of a gun
i post the C and P because it tells it like it is

www.prisonplanet.com...

"Gates declares, “First we got population. The world today has 6.8 billion people. That’s headed up to about 9 billion. Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent"

www.politicolnews.com...
"march 12, 2010 The man who was a force for the CDC and vigorously disputed the fact of autism and its causes were linked to vaccines has disappeared.

This man not only left the building -he took 2 million dollars with him committing not only fraud but theft which is a felony. This man is Dr. Paul Thorsen took the 2 million dollars that was supposed to be spent on the research to prove that autism was not caused by mercury.

Dear Dr. Paul Thorsen -Americans want their 2 Million dollars back.
Obviously Dr. Thorsen had the credentials, the professionalism that we expect from the Center for Disease Control that our taxpaying dollars are not going to crooks. However in this case that is exactly what happened.

The CDC relied on Thorsen to prove that vaccines do not cause autism which he failed to prove. The CDC relied on Dr. Thorsen to prove that the MMR vaccine were not hurting children which he did not prove. In the year 2003 Dr. Thorsen along with his research group in Denmark stated that the mercury in vaccines could not be responsible for autism cases since they rose 20 times more in a country that banned mercury.

It turns out that the good Dr. Thorsen failed to report that during that study a new mandated reporting system was implimented that resulted in a higher reporting ofdy autism cases. Not because there was a increase but because autism cases prior to that time period -were never reported.

Now the media latched onto this report and blasted all parents who blamed their children’s disabilities on vaccines and even the New York Times relied on Dr. Thorsen’s study which was skewed and basically inaccurate and unscientific as well as basically a lie.

The boner of this story is that Dr. Poul Thorsen is a psychiatrist -he has no qualifications whatsoever in Toxicology and he is not a research scientist that used quantitative analysis for his study. Basically it is junk science and the CDC promoted this as truth and lauded this man for his opinions.

You really have to wonder where the US is headed for in terms of vaccines and how many vaccines your children can actually have before they become permanently damaged. How many is too many is a good question because there is not one study that proves vaccines are safe.

Dr. Thorsen was their only hope for a victory on the vaccinate the world drug pushers who have lost their sanity

It is all over the news but its buried under more than enough coverage of Sarah Palin and her book deal, more Sarah Palin and her reality show and alot of tripe you hear on CNN each day. More over the media hides stories like this because no one wants to really hear them.

Whereas when Dr. Wakefield was stripped of his research paper and credentials it was all over the news for days. Well ground into your mind that Dr. Wakefield was dishonest and lied – but it turns out he was right all along.

There is a seedy, prostitution related friendship between government and pharmaceuticals and it is – all about the money. Who can steal the taxpayer blind before another – who can do the biggest rip off and get away with it is the contest now in government. The news media is just as much involved in their concealing information from the public and as we said ‘they bury’ stories like this one."

[edit on 27-6-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by PayMeh

1. Big pharmaceutical corps have had this thorn in their sides for years - the steps they have to take to deem their products "safe" for human consumption. They've found loopholes and been granted the rights to self regulate. The more disease and/or panic they can create, the more money they get to funnel into their bank accounts.

Sounds like business as usual. It's capitalism at work. Same thing goes for Banks and Oil Companies. Loopholes and self regulation. It's GREAT for the corporations but for us...

Just look at what's happening in the Gulf.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies

They will probably inject an RFID chip along with every vaccination.

This is already in the works:

www.huffingtonpost.com...

I would not trust Ru with anything - he has already created a lying organization.
Throwing in Disney just seems to me to sugar-coating.
Seems like the current 'powder keg hot topic' of 'illegals' would be a likely good test market. The article even refers to the mayor's 2006 proposal, which can be further mapped out here:

www.livescience.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I wish them good luck with this plan...
I honestly do not believe at this particular point with the oil disaster going on and all of the absolute BS that's been shoved down our throats for say the past couple of years that ANY rational person would agree to being forced to take a vaccination or do ANY flippin' thing because "they say so..."

No one touches me unless I allow it and that goes especially for people I don't trust!

Seriously,our physical-bodies are about the ONLY thing TPTB haven't tried harder to manipulate and capitalize from and mine isn't going to be available for say the next 100 years!

Do these raving idiots stay up nights dreaming this chit up?

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
As bad as all this sounds, I'm really not too worried about it. Neither myself nor my children have ever had a flu vaccination, and don't plan to in the future.

The reason I'm not too concerned about it is that most of the American people are awake these days, and it seems to be spreading to other nations as well.

Remember when NY tried to require all the people that worked in the health care system to get the swine flu vaccine? They even went so far as to say people would lose their jobs if they didn't get it. Almost half of the employees didn't want to get the vaccine (many of them doctors, mind you); so they banded together, protested, and even made arrangements to file suit.

NY, of course, backed off. It had to. In the end, The government would never realistically be able to enforce such a thing without causing a full-blown revolution--at least not here in the United States. Even for all their marketing propaganda, in the end millions upon millions of doses of the vaccine had to be destroyed because there simply wasn't enough demand for it.

The other reason I'm not too concerned is that there will be plenty of health care workers that would back us, even if it means breaking the law. Many are compassionate and intelligent people. I'm pretty sure I could find a doctor who would be willing to give me a note saying my kids and I are allergic to eggs. Or they could even "fake" the injection.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I would never submit to a mandatory innoculation, especially not the common flu, that is completely ludicrous.. I wonder what the real inside scoop is on this panel that voted for it? Be interesting to see all of their bank statements and phone records wouldn't it?

be keeping an eye on this one..

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
"They never said MANDATORY just recommened. Don't want it, don't take it. Simple reasoning. Never had a flu shot and I refuse to do it. If that is all it is to take me down then so be it.

'

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Here we go again. They won't be happy until they've poisoned us all. My mom in law got her swine flu shot and nearly died 48 hours later in the hospital after the injection. But they will deny it forever that it had anything to do with the shot. And because she lived, she will swear that the shot saved her life.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Freedom is a choice to say yes or no especially for a shot of chemicals,mercury and who knows what else to be pumping trough your blood..and our freedom is being taking away!

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
They already do this herein West Virginia, and we don't have any serious health problems because of it. I don't know anyone who has died or gotten seriously ill from a vaccination. The only problem people may have is shelling out the cash for it, West Virginia isn't exactly full of money.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Well I haven't really been one to give a crap about laws like these so I see no reason to change my behavior thus far, and thus, will not get one.

I only get the flu when I get vaccinated. I did not last year. I did not get the flue. Instead I got the swine flu, which was not covered by the flu shot I would have gotten.

Oh cursed irony.

None the less, since my immunization to swine, I've not gotten it. We shall see this season.

I've never felt like I was going to die from the flu, so I see no reason to bother to get a flu shot. I get ill for a day and then go on my merry way. As opposed to taking it and getting the flu for 2 weeks.

No thanks.

They can make the laws whatever they want. The law is only as good as people follow it.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Hmm, so the OP posts a source showing the CDC has released their voluntary vaccine recommendations, which they do every year in almost identical formal. Following that post, we have three pages of people wailing, sobbing, and gnashing their teeth over a non-existent threat. Sensationalist, much?

Tilting at windmills, ATS. Tilting at windmills.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
displaced people with no resources will take the jab....

you have things like the gulf, the botched swine flu scam, etc
not really coincidents exactly

"Eliminating the Poor"
www.globalresearch.ca...
"With large sectors of the World population already well below the poverty line, the short-term hike in the prices of food staples is devastating. Millions of people around the World are unable to purchase food for their survival

These hikes are contributing in a very real sense to "eliminating the poor" through "starvation deaths". In the words of Henry Kissinger: "Control oil and you control nations; control food and you control the people."

In this regard, Kissinger had intimated in the context of the 1974 National Security Study Memorandum 200: Implications of Worldwide Population Growth for U.S. Security and Overseas Interests". that the recurrence of famines could constitute a de facto instrument of population control. "

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
so now the same people that start wars to seemingly reduce the population now care about us so much that they dont want us to be sick? lol. ok george.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I took the flu shot once, was sick the entire winter - in the hospital twice during that time. They will not get me again - you can lead a horse to water but you cannot make him drink.

Its time we take charge of our own minds and bodies!

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I have bad news for those of you who "would sooner go to jail" than take the vaccine.

If the vaccine is mandatory, and you go to jail for not taking it, the first thing that will happen is your medical examination upon arriving at the jail and guess what? You will be given the vaccine by a deputy, held down and against your will if need be.

Isn't our society great?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join