It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles - The Scientific Facts and Evidence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Righty, there have been a few crop circle threads appearing lately and they are all getting slammed by the same people. I want to show people that crop circles are indeed a phenomena and should be viewed with less skepticism. Let me show you the facts:

1. If you are the first to enter a genuine oil seed rape formation, you will find bent stems instead of broken ones. The majority of the yellow flowers will still be on the plants

Link to source above

2. Sometimes there are seed heads without any seeds
3. Sometimes there are large amounts of magnetite
4. Sometimes there are numerous dead flies stucks to the crop circle plants,
5. Sometimes the stems have been cut off under an angle

Link to Scientific facts from above

There are also people who think that only the complex formations are genuine, and that the simple ones are hoaxes. This too is a myth. Many simple patterns were examined scientifically and turned out to be genuine.

According to the BLT Research Team crop circles are formed due to a plasma vortex that originates in the higher atmosphere (ionosphere). You can think of a plasma vortex as a swirling column of ionized (electrically charged) air. In physics and meteorology plasma vortices are a common phenomenon. They cannot be seen with the naked eye, yet they can be measured (because of the electrical charge in the air). The plasma vortex comes rushing towards the earth like a twister, highly electrical and magnetic in nature and radiating a kind of energy very similar to microwave energy. The moment the plasma vortex hits the earth, a crop formation is formed.

Link to source from above

6. On many occassions unusually high concentrations of magnetite were found in the soil of crop circles (Magnetite is magnetic iron; the form in which it is found in crop cirles is identical to meteorite dust. This is our first indication towards the ionosphere. The second indication is the electrical charge of the vortex; the air in the ionosphere is electrically charged. This electrical charge leaves traces in the soil)

7. physicist Dr. Eltjo Haselhoff proved that the crop circles he examined had been made by electromagnetic point sources. He discovered this due to the anomalies he found in the nodes of crop circle plants. The energy distribution he found in crop circles matched 100% with the energy distribution of an electromagnetic point source (like a light bulb).

Scientific study of Crop circles

Last but no means least - The exploding nodes, something many skeptical minded people on this site tend to ignore.

The exploded and elongated nodes of crop circle plants. Scientists have only been able to reproduce this effect by putting crop plants in a microwave oven. What happened can be compared with an egg in a microwave oven. The moisture in the egg is heated by the microwaves. It changes into steam through which it expands. The egg cannot hold the pressure and explodes. The same thing happens with crop circle plants: their most flexible parts explode: their nodes.

Geometrical Precision

In conclusion, to say that dave and doug create ALL crop circles out of boredom or for material gain is completely unjustified The same people cry out on this site"SHOW ME EVIDENCE",well here it is in black and white, this scientific EVIDENCE shows without any doubt that at least a handfull (the ones studied) were not created by doug and dave with a couple of planks.

Whilst I accept that some crop circles are made for material gain I have to draw the line at tarnishing them all with the same brush.

Please spend time looking HERE at the scientific facts to the crop cirle phenomena. I have literally just skimmed the surface

Thankyou.

FSF

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
This should cover all the bases.

Let me know if I've missed anything out.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.ufologie.net...#

[edit on 26/6/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
The same ground was recently covered here:

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I consider 99.99% of crop circles to be genuine communication from intelligences ( human or not) that know how to make crop circles. Don't care where they come from, only interested in what they have to say.

Example: I took the Vale of Pewsey crop circle, modeled it in 3D Cad and created a rotational animation. Posted it to YouTube. www.youtube.com... Check it out.

They are trying to tell us / teach us, we just have not been looking hard enough. Crop circles are more than visual still shots. I wonder how other circles would behave dynamically?

Any comments appreciated!

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by emergence man

Sorry, I have been away from the keyboard, I am in total agreement with you, I believe that whatever is making the ones that aren't made by hu-mans are indeed trying to tell us something, it could be plausible to say that the geometric patterns are a catalyst of the subconscious, and indeed after viewing/experiencing them the seed is sown.

No matter how much evidence there is to suggest the irregularities with hu-mans creating them all the naysayers will always be on the sidelines saying the same old thing.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I don't have time to watch the videos now, but I will when I return and I shall see where we stand afterwards.

new topics

top topics

join