It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former VP Cheney hospitalized

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Looks like former Vice President Cheney is going to have hospital meals for the weekend. Hopefully his health can return to normal soon.

WASHINGTON — Former Vice President Dick Cheney was admitted to the hospital Friday after experiencing discomfort, the latest health scare for the 69-year-old Republican leader who has a long history of heart disease. Cheney was expected to remain at George Washington University Hospital over the weekend, said spokesman Peter Long.

www.washingtontimes.com...

Forgot the link to the news site. For some reason the links are not working! Please help me by linking to the news.
[edit on 25-6-2010 by Romantic_Rebel]

[edit on 25-6-2010 by Romantic_Rebel]

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 25/6/2010 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
He must've just realized drinking human blood is a crime and thought the hospital had some of that synthetic sheeot, but was humbled to realized they ran out the other week when Al Gore visited awhile back.jk

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Well I sure wish a speedy recovery for Mr Cheney. I hope he gets better and stronger and continues to live a long healthy life. That way he can rot in a jail cell for his crimes against humanity.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

That is why I support the death penalty. I prefer to see criminals to burn then to feed them and give them various chances at freedom in prison.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
That way he can rot in a jail cell for his crimes against humanity.

Care to elaborate? I have no idea what you are talking about?

Cheney was the most influential person to hold the Vice Presidents office since George HW Bush. I think he did a great job!

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Oh, just let him go. God forbid what more damage he can cause through his Haliburton freinds. Save us all Cheney and die of natural causes. The sooner the better. See ya in hell.

Yes that was rather cruel, but befitting.

[edit on 25-6-2010 by brilab45]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

Dear God! No wonder you worship him so much. Your from Republican central USA. Hey! Go Bullfrogs! Ribbit!

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Hello , long time reader first poster here , all i am going to say is karma , strictly what comes around goes around. (: it was only a matter of time.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

what did he do so great before and after and hell why not while during his stint as a VP just to bring that out to be fair

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Don't pay attention to Carseller4.. We all knew Bush would end up selling used cars back in Tx. Don't be too harsh on him..

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

has a long history of heart disease??

Strange, by his actions I assumed he didnt have a heart.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4

Originally posted by MrWendal
That way he can rot in a jail cell for his crimes against humanity.

Care to elaborate? I have no idea what you are talking about?

Cheney was the most influential person to hold the Vice Presidents office since George HW Bush. I think he did a great job!

Ummm..Influenced what, like torture, false wars based on lies e.c.t? He will pay on death if nothing else.

[edit on 25-6-2010 by SmokeandShadow]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4

I know a good brain surgeon here in the Phoenix area who will most welcome you to get your head examined. Free of charge.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
He has more ATS fans than Michael Jackson's ghost.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

Dont be too harsh, he is correct about Cheney's influence infact we are still seeing it today.....

But the "I think he did a great job" definetly deserves flaming....

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I do not understand how you guys can wish a speedy recovery to a man as evil as Satan himself.

I wish just the opposite and good riddens.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
putting aside my karmaic debt i hope that draft dodging, murderous, cold blooded lizard dies a very slow and painful death...and then i would like to kick him in the balls.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
As much as I dislike this man, I will not wish ill will on anyone. So I hope that he feels no pain in his attempt to recover. With that being said....Dick, go quietly into the night. Follow the light. Give up the fight.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
Looks like former Vice President Cheney is going to have hospital meals for the weekend. Hopefully his health can return to normal soon.

normal health?

you are referring to Dick Cheney, George W. Bushe's Vice President, right?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join