It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Lunar Eclipse June 26 2010

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

June 24, 2010: This Saturday morning, June 26th, there's going to be a lunar eclipse—and for many residents of the USA, it's going to be a big one.

The eclipse begins at 3:17 am PDT (10:17 UT) when the Moon enters the sunset-colored shadow of Earth. By 4:38 am PDT (11:38 UT), the moment of greatest eclipse, 54% of the Moon's diameter will be covered.

From beginning to end, the event lasts almost three hours.

Although the eclipse is only partial, it will be magnified in size and charm by the "Moon Illusion"--a result of the eclipse occurring close to the horizon from viewing sites in the USA.

I will certainly be watching for this!

Full article
science.nasa.gov...

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

Cool, thanks for the post!

Glad I'm up here in the NorthWest to see it!

Peace

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Its also the night of the Grand Cross planetary alignment or planetary constellation. I'm no expert so I don't have the details but if anyone is interested a little searching should provide info on this.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

Thanks for the heads up!

I'll have to check it out.

The moon illusion should make it that much sweeter!

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
unless I am getting my times wrong, I am est., I think the sun will be rising about then and won't see much... blah... not to mention it might rain, mumblin, someone please tell me I have my time wrong?

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by kadyr80

Glad you mentioned that!

This site www.scribd.com... has an article where Operation Swift Fox aka Blackjack and the GRAND CROSS are all connected! (Scroll down a bit,too!)

Just started looking into this,but thought I'd share this,especially since so many here have been speculating about that.

I didn't read enough of those threads to know if Grand Cross was even mentioned.

Very curious now though!

Thanks for the tip!

[edit on 25-6-2010 by On the Edge]

new topics

top topics

join