It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos taken on Pensacola Beach

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
These are photos are heartbreaking to me.

blogs.tampabay.com...

Makes me sick every time I see this

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Wow.... Amazing photos that capture the essence of the angst people are feeling...

Also... Who would have guessed there was oil just a few feet down as well

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Seraphina

Last night my wife broke down and started crying when she saw the pictures posted on the Pensacola News Journal website. Full, deep, sobbing crying.

Seeing her like that sent shivers through my heart. I knew she was as affected by the spill as I was (we both grew up there), but until that moment I had not idea she was taking it that hard. It brought tears to my eyes to see the woman I love in such pain.

I'm at a loss as to what I can do to be productive and help. I know a few personal steps I might take to show my frustration with the federal response, but other than making myself feel better, what good will that do?

I hate to be negative, but each day this spill weighs more and more heavily on my thoughts and attitude.

GBD

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
This is devastating. There are no words to explain what this has done to our coast ... Well, none that I can type on this site.

[edit on 25-6-2010 by Digital_Reality]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Gawd, that's so disgusting and heart breaking. This could have been prevented if Paul Revere had been alive today to warn us ... again.

[edit on 25-6-2010 by Divinorumus]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
You should check out this thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

As of 10 am beaches are open for swimming, yep folks, it's official, THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT US!

Profits over People

Sorry, but I'm taking it personal.

[edit on 25-6-2010 by Seraphina]

top topics

join