It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Will Interpret Your Avatar !!!

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Damn stella. Looks like you bit off more then you can chew with this thread. How do you do it to get your creativity and not burn out?

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by naeem11111

I am impressed with your reply. Waterboard

Though thats prolly not the only snake you've been playing with fella.

haha
I am enjoying this, thanks for the chuckle buddy!

on a side note , ..... your screen name "naeem" is also an anagram for " enema". I'm not sure where that fits into the whole story, .... but I'm sure it does, .... somewhere.

My name is an anagram for 'enema', never heard of it.
I did a quick google search and went on wiki, and I dont want it up there. Thankfully no one has ever called me that.

edit on 30/12/2010 by naeem11111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stop-loss!

Damn stella. Looks like you bit off more then you can chew with this thread. How do you do it to get your creativity and not burn out?

Subtle repitition

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by StarTraveller

ok... I'll freeball this one.

You are a medical technician, interestingly enough you operate the UK's only dedicated "Quad Bike First Response Incident Support Unit" good thing there are only two dozen quads in the whole of England, ........ It wouldn't hurt to branch out ya know...... maybe you can start a unit specificaly designated towards Jet Pack crash survivors with diabetes.

It also appears you have a cat named .... ( doublecheck) ..... Dave ?? I love when animals are given regular everyday human names, .... it's cute. I'm sure they dont mind adopting slave names from their oppressive masters. ..... as I'm sure they won't mind torching your house and laughing as it burns during the coming Cat Rebellion.

Your avatar is of Earth being displayed as a womans eyeball, .... its very beautiful and is subject to a multitude of interpretations. I like to see it as a reflection of Earth for those of us enlightened few, .... who are allowed to see the whole of it in ourselves. The good, the bad, ... the profound, and the profane, .... all of it, ... at once. That we are my friend.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

haha I like, thanks for that my friend.

Also I have renamed Dave to Kitty so as not to enslave him any more than I have hahahaha

edit on 30-12-2010 by StarTraveller because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Thats even more degrading !!!!

Thats like calling your african american slave ...... Blacky.

He is known to his people as Mr. meows !!!!

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

pmsl excellent hahaha

He has just run off with the staple gun

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

He has just run off with the staple gun

So ....

It has begun.......................

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

holy crap!!

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by neonitus

It appears you have named yourself Neonitus in an effort to "own" the condition you are afflicted with.

It is a disease which affects many of the more malleable minds here on ATS.

Neo-nitus: or, being under the delusion that you are in fact, Neo from the Matrix series. ... Closely related to TheOne-Syndrome: Where one may believe he is the chosen one predestined to save humanity from a future catastrophe.

These syndromes manifest themselves in many ways.

Everything from I am jesus reborn, I am a starchild, .... to " i noticed a glitch in the matrix .... threads.

So far the only known cures are sunlight, social interaction, .. a large dose of reality, ... and/or a swift kick to the chops.

However your avatar itself is just an annoying asian from a pop video, what does that say about you ????

Your an A**hole.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by nick_napalm
Have fun!!!

I remember a member doing one on my avatar awhile ago (ExtraAlien or something) and pretty accurate..

KING DIAMOND RULES

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

After doing some extensive digging over the last two days I believe I have finaly uncovered your true identity.

Now, .... some here would call you Bigfatfurrytexan, .... but how about we try .... Koko ??

While some think its cute to see a human identifying with a Gorilla, ... have they ever really considered that the opposite may be true ?? and in fact you are a Gorilla who dreamt she was human ??

It was wise of them to hide your true capabilities, ....

yet foolish to buy you a laptop......

... and now, after countless hours of online searching, ..... perhaps you are simply searching for your fallen comrade, " AllBall" ??

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Well I must say , that for a Bigfatfurrytexan you have a very cute girl friend! Grats man.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

you read me like a book, i feel validated somewhat.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

I have found this one somewhat difficult to interpret .....

I see many things when I look into your Avy.....

I see zazzy, A siren of the sea, singing weary sailor's to their demise, a cold blooded temptress who wouldnt hesitate to rip a man's heart out of his chest and sell it back to him at a premium.

Then theres Mrs. zazz, ... the hard nosed business woman involved in various black market ventures, .. who thinks sweat shop workers are a bunch of whiner's, and once shot an intern in the leg with a harpoon gun for not getting extra salsa on her breakfast burrito.

...... Then we have plain ole regular Zazz.

A woman so wonderful that works of fiction would not be able to do her justice.

..... so what good is there in trying ??

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Still waiting for mine Stella

Thanks

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by alysha.angel

How sneaky !!!

I already did this one !! back on page 11, ...... ill paste it here for your convenience

Yours left me a little baffled Alysha, not all the clouds and thunder, as that's usually a classic indicator of inner turmoil, .... or to state it more bluntly, .. bowel issue's.

It's the badge which has me dumbfounded, ... " Whats going on at Yellowstone, 600 pages, I read it. "

At first I thought you had authored it, and were proud of it's progress, but that doesn't seem to be the case. So you must have read it, 600 pages, thats quite an accomplishment !!

I did not know they were giving out avatar badges for that, yet how would they make sure you actually read it ?? Surely they must have a way to verify this so they don't give out badges to people who don't deserve them, .... or " poser's ".

Filthy yellowstone thread reading poser's !!

Yet this is not a badge I have ever seen before, ... which leads me to believe you are the only person in possession of one, .... which also leads me to believe you in fact created it. Which can only mean one thing, ...... you have an extraordinary amount of time on your hands !!

... and now we get to the meat of the bone Mr. Watson.

I theorize that you are forced to spend an enormous amount of time on your laptop in the bathroom due to Irritable bowel syndrome.

I tried to be easy on ya kid

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

*smiles

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Hey there,

Not really sure that my avatar says that much but please have a look and see what you get ... you might surprise me.

Woody

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join