It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Will Interpret Your Avatar !!!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

HA that was hillarious. Somewhat accurate as well.

I first saw the tree, not a Disney lol but in my grand father's garden. He had a huge oak tree similar to the Tree of Peace and I sat on it's trunk for countless hours reading and pondering the world as a child.

When he passed in my early twenties the house sold to my friends, who allowed me to have the tree moved to my back yard. It's still there to this day and will be in my family hopefully for hundreds of years.

It perfectly describes by spiritual beliefs.

Thanks for the interpretation, it was wonderful!

Here's your 99 cents...actually, let's make that 98...

~Keeper

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Wow, that was a little too close for comfort, .... yet get this,

I'm my original version of the story, you built a replica of the Tree of Life in your backyard !! However I thought it would be too long, and not as funny.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

That doesn't surprise me, some people do have an ability to look at something and make deep connections to people, places or things.

In your humor you've shown yourself to be very wise!

~Keeper

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

I first saw the tree, not a Disney lol but in my grand father's garden. He had a huge oak tree similar to the Tree of Peace and I sat on it's trunk for countless hours reading and pondering the world as a child.

When he passed in my early twenties the house sold to my friends, who allowed me to have the tree moved to my back yard. It's still there to this day and will be in my family hopefully for hundreds of years.

~Keeper

That is a fantastic story tothetenthpower , in ways it is more revealing of your personality than your avatar could ever convey .

================================================================================

IntastellaBurst

Lets hear it ........

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by lepracornman

aaahhh, a Lepracorn, a variation of Leprachaun, which is derived of two words Lepra (small) and Chaun ( body), which is modernly used to refer to a small elvish creature with a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.

The image, burned into your mind, a grim reminder of a time when fantasy became fiction, and you met one of these Leprachauns face to face.

It was the first, and last time you would go backpacking through rural New Zealand on your own. After making a campfire for the night you noticed the flames dancing wildly in the dark night sky. Ignoring your better instincts, you stayed, believing in the better nature of things.

It would not be long untill the Leprachaun found you there, shivering cold, and alone. He took you to his Cave, told you stories, fed you, and let you taste his delectable wine. Unfortunately by the time you saw fit to leave, he did not agree. In fact he thought it was only fair that he should be repaid somehow.....

When you awoke brutal memories of the night before came flooding into your mind. This little man had done things to you that would seem impossible for his stature, .... yet when you thought about itmore , you realized that you had ingested a large amount of peyote which you mistakenly took for Cactus, .... and this Leprachuan ??? Turns out he was simply a homeless Dwarf who happeend upon your camp, ..... noticed your altered condition and took you to a truckstop restroom.

Unfortunately, .... there was no gold at the end of that rainbow.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Movhisattva

I have to admit, I'm kind of at a loss on this one, .... it happens.

Is it a face ? Is it a mountain ? Is it a mountain that just looks like a face ? Or a face carved into a mountain ?

Such questions will haunt me to my deathbed. Embarking on a life long journey as an archeologist, I would wander the world looking for this ancient monument. Never to find it, dying alone in a Gautemalan desert.

Sure I could just U2U you to find the answer, but that was just be awkward and unnecessary,

" Stella puts on his Indiana Jones hat"

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
My first BTS, *cough, former BTS post

This sounds like a fun game. I forget what my old avatar was now.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

You ask the right questions.

Once you look, it's location is painly obvious.
But I won't seal your fate by taking away the pleasure of discovering yourself.
The respected Apu of this enigmatic sacred mountain city is laying there waiting for you to awake him once again.
Only if the burden weighs too heavy, you can u2u your burning question.

When finally you get there: Ignore the tourists.

edit on 14/9/10 by Movhisattva because: lay-out

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ntech

Your right, ... it's not fair.

Initially at looking at your avatar I could not make anything out.

Yet the key to solving this mystery laid in the hidden recesses of my man-child brain. You see, back in the early 90's I had watched a gameshow called " Get The Picture" which aired on Nickelodean for only 9 months. I think the game is quite obvious, contestants must guess the object in a picture one piece at a time.

Although the memory was quite faint, it was the starting point for a search through the depths of my imagination leading to the ultimate annihlation of your efforts to keep these images hidden. Imagine the happenstance that a childhood memory of an obscure tv gameshow to be your inevitable downfall. A single memory, floating through time to unravel the strangest of mysteries.

.... So then we get to it, I'm sure you want to know what you already know,

.... what, ..... could ...... it ...... BE !!!

Unforutnately a question I cannot answer at this time, .... this is a family friendly website afterall.

Sure, you got alot to be proud, However let me be the first one to say, HOW DARE YOU SIR !!

There are children on this site !!

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Not a fair test. But I'll tell you this about it. The symbol is thousands of years old. It's the Hebrew letter beit. And it works like the symbols in the book Angels and Demons. And what I see when I look at it is 2 2 2 when rotated thru 3 of it's views. And the 4th? It's an ancient cave painting of 2 horses.

And it has supernatural properties.

edit on 15-9-2010 by ntech because:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by amatrine

It was a surprisingly sunny winter moring, on January 27th 1951, Madeline had gone searching for herbs to be used in an alternative healing recipe, exploring an area just North West of Las Vegas Nevada.

She noticed some makeshift houses and vehicles which had sprung up since the last time she had been out, perhaps belonging to a movie set, she thought, .... she continued with her holy work.

Then she saw the flash ....

... Unfortunately her favorite herbal hunting ground was also known as the Nevada Test Site.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Okay I'll bite

what are you getting for my avatar?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Hello! I would like to know what you think about my avatar, haha.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by jennybee35

Ahahaha, Assy Mcgee.

Interesting, Your avatar is of a Butterfly, a powerful symbolic gesture of " transformations"

In fact you hold the symbol so dear you have a tattoo of a butterfly on your lower back, ..... a butterfly with a handlebar mustache wielding two six shot revolvers.

You see yourself as a Caterpiller through your day to day life, However each night a transformation takes place which turns simple, little JennyBee into whatever she may fathom. She crawls into her Cocoon, what would otherwise be seen as a "dressing room" she yearns for inspiration. Any particular night she may become a kitten, a nurse, a maid, a cowgirl, or whatever else she see's fit.

Then emerging from her Cocoon, the butterfly seeks to spread her wings ( as well as other things). She promptly runs on stage to perform her mating ritual for other butterflies ....... In this case they would be drunken asian businessmen.

Most people dont understand why JennyBee does this, they think she needs the money, or even the attention, .... but what they could never understand, .... the main motivational factor propelling Jenny to perform had no anchor in material affairs.......

... It was simply for the look on their faces.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   

You absolutely nailed it!! Well, with the exception that you forgot to mention the tranny part. Oh, wait, maybe you caught that with the butterfly tattoo with a handle-bar mustache!

Thanks, IntastellaBurst, that was fun!

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

I would love to see what he would say about your old avatar,
with that poor little dog stuck in a most terrible place to be

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Oh, my!! I can just imagine what he could dig out about my psyche with that one!!

I should really post it for him to have fun with. Thin I will!

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Here you go, IntastellaBurst. This was my avatar for a very long time. Just some grist for your mind-mill!

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Ooohhhh gawd Jenny, ......

What does it say about you ??

What does it say about me If I find that slightly arousing ??

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
please interpret my avatar

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join