It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New and in from Coast to Coast....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Hello!!! I'll just start by saying, I'm a 59 yr old G-Pa, musician, steamfitter from Maryland. I was introduced to the site through Coast to Coast Radio and have visited ATS, numerous times, to read through some posts. I've found the site very fun and stimulating to search. Now, the fun part, I'm a hesitant poster, because I walk around with a big foot in my mouth. It seems, I usually get mistaken or taken out of context....(but then, that is the internet).......Well!?!?!?! Either that or my wife has given me a grave complex.....hehehehehehe. I try my best to be open, listen, and express my thoughts and opinions....BUT!!! Sometimes, I speak with half the information. I will easily take constructive criticism and try my best to know when to ask questions. ANYWAY!!! I'm looking forward to meeting many of you and hope to become an active participant in some of your topics. Oh yeah.....Topics of interest, would be.......Just about anything

I'm somewhat moderate, but lean right and I have fear, we are loosing our country. I think GOD could be an alien of sorts and that HE created us all. Not much doubt there is a New World Order of $$$ trying to run this world. I know very credible people who have seen spirits and there probably are species of creatures hiding in the sea and in thick woods and jungles. Evil and demons....ABSOLUTELY!!! The world reaks with evil.
That's Me!! (NO!! Not me...Evil.....hahahahaha)
Talk Soon,
rayonvert09
Rob G

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Welcome and glad your here. Ask all the questions and don't be afraid to put your foot in your mouth. I've got both of mine in now. lol

link   
reply to post by rayonvert09

C2C is a great radio program. Steve Quayle is on tonight. As Noory says, "Get ready!"

link   
Welcome and glad your here. Ask all the questions and don't be afraid to put your foot in your mouth. I've got both of mine in now. lol

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Yep,sounds like you'll fit right in!

Welcome!

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Hi!

welcome to ATS fellow marylander

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Hi and welcome

You sound like you will fit in fine around here.

Dont worry about 'big foot in mouth' I do that alot too and amazingly I havent been made a 'foe' by anyone yet, altho im still pretty new so plenty of time for that still

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Thank You, VERY Much!!! I kinda feel warmed up already. Yes, I love CtoC Radio. I have to get up early for work, so I get to hear about 3 hours of the show every morning. I really like Steven Quayle.....though, I was pretty much doom and gloomed out this morning. Probably my favorite guests are Linda Moulton-Howe and the great poet / speaker Lionel Fanthorpe. Hey!! A fellow Marylander, as well
!!! Thanks for the Fooy in Mouth Support!!!! As for "Foes"??? Don't make space in your head for foes, it's not worth it. Me??? I just get my feelings hurt, turn, run, and hide my head in sand, count to ten........then remember......I don't have space or time in my head for foes. ACTUALLY!!! One of the reasons I decided to sign up, was the No Flaming Rule. I've left more websites due to nonsense flamewars.

Hey!! THANKS!!!

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS,
Foot is an acquired taste, use cinnamon and sugar.
It makes mine quite tasty.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Hi, rayonvert09.

Always good to see a fellow musician sign up. Be sure to check out BTS, as well (the Music Forum there is particularly cool). Hope you enjoy.

TheAssoc.

join