It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should Gen. McChrystal Arrest Obama For Violation Of USA Constitution.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

An ATS thread is NOT The standard of evidence in the legal system.

No.. Obama should not be arrested until there is sufficient actual legal evidence that he has violated the constitution. Considering he's president, it would have to be a very large violation.

You can't have someone arrested because you don't agree with their politics. We stopped doing that 60 years ago.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewlyAwakened

Originally posted by debunky
American constitutional law 101

2) In what way did he violate the constitution? Paragraphs please & concrete actions please ... treason?

Really? Have you read the document? Off the top of my head, I'm pretty sure nationalizing industries, paying off bankers, authorizing assassinations of US citizens, forcing under threat of fines and jail the purchase of insurance, are not among the powers delegated to the United States by the Constitution. (Yes, believe it or not the 9th and 10th Amendments are equally part of the document as everything else).

Not that it matters. I'm with the guy who said that almost everyone who's ever been in the US government has thought of the Constitution as a substitute for toilet paper.

Demunky, I wasn't going to play your game. The obamanation has violated the constituation multiple times. The general should arrest the potus.
NewlyAwakened, Star! 4 U.!

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by loveguy
Anybody see this?
news.bbc.co.uk...
It's kind of off topic, but looks kinda retaliatory?

The the Taliban is jumping up and down for joy!
obama has caused a downfall in moral in our troops throughout the world!
The general should arrest the potus!

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

You know, you almost got it right, a bit here, in the OP. Just need to alter ONE name....:

This thread is not about how many violations of the continuation that Obama ..Bush.. has committed (that has been proven in numerous ATS threads…pick one), but if General McChrystal has the kahoonahs to carry out his oath. Arresting the potus (lower case intended)...

...Ahhhhh...much, much better, and that last bit is exactly correct, now. Describes the 'No. 43' to a tee....

But, oh IF it had only been this easy, back in 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008.....:

...will fulfill his sworn duties and put America back on track. This would be in NO way, a violation of his duties, nor would it involve the transgression of any laws.

I don't know about YOU, but I don't live in a third world tinpot-dictator-controlled swamp of an excuse for a country, where the sorts of 'things' you so desperately pine for in fact DO occur...

The "Constitution" that you so cavalierly wrap yourself in isn't YOUR personal plaything to interpret as you wish.

THERE EXISTS RULE OF LAW, SIR!

( Don't they teach Civics classes in school anymore??
:shk: )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wondering, Sarah Palin, is that you posting this OP?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cb4fd8604d27.png[/atsimg]

(All that's missing in that photo is the cross)...

Sinclair Lewis quotes
American Writer, 1885-1951

“When facism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross.”

[edit on 22 June 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

Should Gen. McChrystal Arrest Obama For Violation Of USA Constitution.

how many violations of the usa constitution have you performed?
who are you to hold any body else to a standard you can't live up to yourself?

crawl back under whatever rock you came out from under.
your posts are a joke with no punch line, words of blunder
anyone with any integrity can tare your lies' lies assunder
and your weak rebuttals, a testament to make us wonder?

how many violations of the usa constitution have you performed?

who are you to hold any body else accountable for not adhering to a standard you yourself cannot demonstrate?

thoughts, things & stuff,
ET

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

obama has caused a downfall in moral in our troops throughout the world!

not the troops i know, and i know troops from around the world.

so your claim that obama has caused (or is the cause) of the downfall in moral in our troops throughout the world. ... is pure bogus.

obama didn't even put those troops throughout the world.
perhaps it is the multiple redundant repeated deployments over 9+ years away from "home" that has an effect on their moral.

while answering to and being subservient to Corporations who won NO BID contests and are making $$$$ off of war ...

while i was the NCOIC of the FACC at BALAD AB outside Bagdad, Iraq:

a subsidiary of Haliburton was sending all base personnel to the Fire Dept for servicing and issuing of new portable fire extinguishers.

Problem was that the same subsidiary of Haliburton had a $2.4 million dollar contract with the USA to service and replace all portible fire extinguishers on the base (annually).

pay attention...

i was there on a 4 month tour.

this was 2006.

they had the contract sine 2003.

that was $2.4 million times 3 years = $7.2 million

that is right, tax payers paid $7.2 MILLION U.S. Dollars to a subsidiary of a corporation who won no bid contests to get such a contract...

Americans paid $7.2 million for a service that was not performed.

and who was the Balad Fire Dept buying the fire extinguishers from in order to provide them to the people on the base?

yep, the same contracters who had a contract to provide the same exact fire extinguishers they were making the military buy anyways.

and that is just one aspect of one little thing that has been going on in warzones throughout the world.

and this was before obama was even president....

ET

P.S. and when i did all i could do to bring this to light...

i was diagnosed with PTSD and Traumatic Brain Injury, medically retired, and now the tax payers pay me $2 grand a month to sit on my ass and blog ... because no one will hire me .... they are either find some reason to not hire me ... or tell me "you are just too qualified for this postition"

i even offer to work more incompitently for either less or more money, but to no avail.....

thanks for paying me to stay home

do you even know where your tax $$$ go?
i'm willing to bet my pay the answer is "no"

[edit on 22-6-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Wait a minute OP, are you seriously asking for a military coup in the United States? You want a general to detain the democratically elected President Of The United States? This is just disturbing. You know martial law, disarming of citizens and the stomping on civil liberties that you are so terrified of? That is exactly what happens under military rule.

So the question I've got for you is simple: does your blind hatred of President Obama go so far as to overwhelm your love of freedom?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Could someone please do two things for me?

1) Enumerate the violations of the Constitution Obama had committed.

and

2) Point to the part of the Constitution that allows a military coup d'etat in favor of the minority rather than the process of trial and impeachment?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectJimmy
Wait a minute OP, are you seriously asking for a military coup in the United States?

EXACTLY.

Yes, the OP is advocating MARTIAL LAW.

martial law
Function: noun
Date: 1933
1 : the law applied in occupied territory by the military authority of the occupying power
2 : the law administered by military forces that is invoked by a government in an emergency when the civilian law enforcement agencies are unable to maintain public order and safety

Yes, the OP is advocating Martial Law. What does the OP know about the UCMJ?

You want a general to detain the democratically elected President Of The United States? This is just disturbing. You know martial law, disarming of citizens and the stomping on civil liberties that you are so terrified of? That is exactly what happens under military rule.

we are under some measure of martial law right now, aren't we?

So the question I've got for you is simple: does your blind hatred of President Obama go so far as to overwhelm your love of freedom?

freedom? freedom is not defined as living under more laws than any child can live long enought to learn. if you don't live long enough to learn all the mandatory requirements placed upon any citizen ... it isn't freedom.
it is martial law.

so, the op is recomending martial law instead of martial law?

let me say this one more time ....

According to the evidence the OP is recomending Martial Law instead of Martial Law

the op's logic seems to be somewhere inbetween a dog chasing it's own tail and a monkey throwing his own poop at others.

yep yep,
ET

P.S. but what do i know? i'm only the admitted crazy person in this thread.
but maybe it takes one to know one???

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SpectreDC

It is also amazing the amount of people that hated on Bush (and still continue ranting about Bush 1.5 years after the fact), defending Obama . . . who is just continuing the Bush/Clinton/Bush legacy.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Authority comes from the barrel of a gun.
Just ask the white house lackeys.

Generals have defined this nation and have had more power than most presidents.

In fact our first general became our first president.

How do you think tyrants answer to there crimes ? That is why the tree of liberty statement is brilliant.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

How is the United States currently under martial law? I'll admit I haven't been there in a couple months but I think something like that might have come up on the AP service if it happened.

So no, the United States is not under martial law because the military is not in control of the law. The civilian government of the United States still makes the laws and police are enforcing them. That is not martial law under the definition that you yourself just gave.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TaxpayersUnleashed

In fact our first general became our first president.

yep yep, ....

"America IS NOT A NATION OF MEN, IT IS A NATION OF LAWS"

- General/President George Washington

any men in america, or just parrots who are the extention of the will of laws??? laws so numerous, not even the genius OP can tell us how many laws exist in america....

freedom? or FREE: "Dumb" ??

ET

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
There have been several threads calling for a coup d'etat on here lately.

What is wrong with people? These mental midgets who actually advocate this in my mind have lost all sense and reason.

They just want to turn the United States into Libya.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectJimmy
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

How is the United States currently under martial law?

how many laws are there?
If i wanted to move into the house next to you, how many mandatory expectations (laws) would i mandatorily have to abide by, BY LAW?

a number of laws, how many?
and you pay your "leaders" to make new ones?
why?
are you going to live long enough to learn all the existing laws?

how do you define "martial law"?

I'll admit I haven't been there in a couple months but I think something like that might have come up on the AP service if it happened.

really? why? based upon the laws?

So no, the United States is not under martial law because the military is not in control of the law.

control the law? who does control the laws? if we are under martial law anywhere in america, then america is under martial law.

WARNING
It is unlawful to enter this
area without permission of
the Installation Commander

Sect. 21 International Security Act of 1960,
50 U.S.C. 797

While on this installation, all
personnel and the property
under their control are subject
to search.
USE OF DEADLY FORCE AUTHORIZED

any of the above quote share anything in common with airports or getting on a plane to travel anywhere these days?

The civilian government of the United States still makes the laws ...

according to whom?

how many laws would i have to adhere to in order to live up to the expectations of your local community?

thoughts, things & stuff .. yep yep,
ET

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ProjectJimmy

what is the difference between not knowing the # of existing laws and knowing martial law?

please explain this to me, because i just don't get it

thanks,
ET

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

What is wrong with people? These mental midgets who actually advocate this in my mind have lost all sense and reason.

They just want to turn the United States into Libya.

Ya I enjoy this measure of freedom talk myself.

The midgetry involved offends me to my primitive core... This all smells of emotional baggage, fear and projection, likely there is very little critical thinking involved.
I did not vote for Bush, by I live by his credo READY FIRE AIM!!!

Martial law for ALL -

Must have impacted a tree limb whilst upon that high horse, Red, losers.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

Oh and I almost missed the irony

Shouldn't a Coup D'etat proceed Laizzes Faire?

Got everything backwards,

its so assaulting...

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I'm sure the above Obamabots will take great pleasure in knowing that the General just resigned.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   

I'm sure the above Obamabots will take great pleasure in knowing that the General just resigned.

Well you can be happy!

now he can get $100,000 per appearance at a grassroots, very rootsy, Tea Party Rally

or $100,000 for appearing on FOX!!!

OBAMA YOU ARE MY MASTER-
LET ME,,, CLEAN YOUR FEET IN MY COFFEE

[edit on 22-6-2010 by Janky Red]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join