It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

doom tube ! PLEASE I BEG YOU PLEASE WATCH!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
first off let me tell you ! i am a coward i am a big coward ! because i have been trying to ignor this whole oil thing thinking like an unawakend mind hopeing this will all go away
.i finaly had the courage to look at the oil line .........i am so sad i am so so sad my brothers and sisters ..what have we ! what have they done to our poor mother earth !
and when i say we yes that means you ! you who drive a car ! or use anything that requires oil ....we who participate in this ,contribute to this spill ..i just want to say that i am very very scard my friends ..i am at a lost for words ..all i can ask is that you click on the link and help me get the word out there so we can at least participate in fixing our bleeding planet that we have stabbed in the back .....just talk and inform people on this link who do not know ! wake them up .... i thank you so much so so much

i love you all so much and i truly hope that one day you can know what its like to love everything just as i do ,and if you have found that love already i urge you to hold onto it forever cause that is the onlything we have to keep us from fear if this spill causes us to depart from this earth ..

Love Nephi

realitycheck.no-ip.info...

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Nephi1337] i do not know why the link is not working now i am on the page but when i click a new tab on it it will not open

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Nephi1337]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Edit: nvm, link was added, but doesnt work.

Btw, if you're going to blame everyone, then include yourself. You're using electricity by getting on this website, and your computer has plastics within it. (OIL). Just sayin.

edit2: please fix your link.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Wookiep]

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Wookiep]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

my brother please read .. we means me as well i blame myself indeed i do i am sorry for the misunderstanding

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

No problem, your link isn't working tho.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Sounds like somebody needs a Xanax. Anyway, perhaps this is the Universe's way of telling us that it's time to go. Try to meet the end with some DIGNITY...

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

ya its strange now we were talking about the nwo and now it wont work .i got the link off this thred try this

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Nephi1337]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by warpcrafter

and i know you might posibly think like me because you have an unerstanding
but what i dont understand is why xanex? i am sorry for any anger i have caused you

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
We all use oil because we have no other choice. TPTB have made it utterly impossible to live without oil. Most of us couldn't even live without oil if we wanted to and knew how. There has been a concerted effort to keep us on oil. It is not "our" fault. It is BP's fault for not doing what they were supposed to be doing. It is our government's fault for allowing them to do it. It is BP's fault for cutting corners for profit and our government's fault for wgging them on. I hate when I hear people try to blame this on everyone, simply because we use oil and oil products. This is the fault of our government, BP and possibly Transocean, though I'm more inclined to blame BP and the government. All of the safety mechanisms were there to ensure that this kind of thing wouldn't happen. Our government allowed BP and others to get away with cutting corners and worrying about profit over safety.

If you were locked in a room and only fed twinkies, could you blame yourself for only eating twinkies? You have to eat and the only food available was twinkies. Stop whining scapegoating everyone for BP's mistake.

--airspoon

[edit on 22-6-2010 by airspoon]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

Hi Nephi1337, I think warcrafter might have been referring to your fear of the oil disaster.

Sometimes it takes my breath away, this is horrible and so sad.
If you don't want a Xanax, I can send you something that works for me.... a good cold glass of chocolate milk. Sometimes I have to go for the hardcore Nestle Quik. I'd prefer something even stronger right about now.

This is like being in a nightmare but we can't stop it, can't wake up

I thought our voices would have been louder by now. There will be a breaking point soon. Something has to give.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Since the link is posted and being discussed on the other thread, this one is closed.

Please add your thoughts to that thread.

Thank you.

new topics

top topics

join