It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TOP SECRET: Earth’s Greatest Secret is Under Your Nose

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Sorry laddies, the truth?

We are all scheduled for disclosure at a meeting that is somehow personalized to each individual for them to suffer themselves BY FREEWILL, that is if you want eden to carry on beyond today.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
This is classic mind control technique.

He wipes the mind up and up in confusion and then injects things that sound true but only support the agenda..

Although I can only guess at its agenda?

IMO the only thing its right about is the BIBLE is all lies although the individual words are real.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Since I didn't read that whole long winded redundant rant against men and women what species do you claim to be? And if you're so superior why would you feel the need to condemn such inferior creatures?

Dang me neither,

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
blah blah blah....
Us humans are all we have........

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
too boring to even post a 2nd line

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
The OP's Agenda:

1) Christians are to blame
2) Jews are to blame
3) Romans are to blame
4) Roman Catholics are to blame
5) People beneath the floor are to blame
6) BP is to blame
7) Humans are to blame

From what I felt, it seems as though you blame Christianity and Judaism for the deceit. You try to make them seem ridiculous, yet you assure us that the puppet masters dwell beneath us in caverns? Do you have viable proof to back up any of your claims? No? That's too bad!

You make it seem like you are enlightened yet provide no hopes to conquer our deceivers. Maybe you can meditate the answer to us.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Welcome back Unleashed68.

It has been a while since last wrote your powerful observations.

Last you stated you would never be back on ATS, but am happy you changed your mind.

I am going to digest your thread, at ease. Looks quite interesting, albeit pretty critical from ET towards us human insects.......

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Honestly. Can someone make a real synopsis of this? I couldn't read through their "you humans" crap for very long.

To the OP. If you have a point, please make it. If you don't, why post?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Post and a ghost.

Too bad he didn't stick around for some discussion. Maybe he's following the thread, but somehow, knowing arrogant minds, I doubt that.

He assumes that he (and his fellow website cronies) are the only people in the world that can conjure up ideas of an Original Creator of the Universe without falling back on Jehovah or Jesus.

The TRUTH is, there are plenty of people in the world (without the help of the website you plugged) that have figured out that government and religion go hand in hand to rule humans.

You seem to have a fear of "extraterrestrials", for in your mind they're the puppet masters that live beneath our soil. But, let me ask you: Why? Do they drink our blood? Do they eat our flesh? Perhaps they're actually human beings from the distant future that have traveled back in time to rebuild their DNA ... or just to live, for they no long have an Earth to live upon? Why? What is the point?

You're just as guilty of ignorance of those that you cast accusations at: Christians and Jews.

Belief or non-belief, we'll all end up the same place when we die. Regardless of what you have to say behind the cloak of the internet.

For all the other following this thread: live your lives how you see fit. If it feels right, by all means, do it. If being a Christian feels right to you, be a Christian. If being a Muslim feel right, by all means, do it. If being an Atheist feel right, it's your choice. But, whatever you choose, be truthful and live justly.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
So where are the entrances to the hundreds of under ground bases then ?

if you say there are hundreds then you should at least have the location of one or two ?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by problemsolvr
reply to post by hawkiye

Maybe the answer is that they are not inferior creatures if you yourself make those creature yourself by putting them in your mouth, then they become you (Their shell bodies, not the soul). Maybe if you chose to see other lives as equals then you would not have a superiority complex where you have to devour and kill (or have others kill for you) while you pay money for it (that you work for with the energy that you devour with)

[edit on 21-6-2010 by problemsolvr]

LOL! oh how Ironic for you to talk about a superiority complex when your post condemned the entire human race as nothing more then worms... Sigh I don't eat worms and insects but only a fool does not recognize the differences in the beings reflected by the soul in their various states of evolution.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
this is to the OP, DUDE, get to the point! i felt like i was back in church hearing a sermon!! (and was falling asleep!), yea i got tired and just skimmed over it, it was way too long

just get to the point,state the facts and show proof!!!

jeeeeeze!!!

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
This was one of the more interesting posts I've read on this site. For better or worse, it is personal revelations such as this that make this site such a great place to visit!

I personally agree with around 60% of what the original poster has written. I could not agree more with the assertions that western society, specifically, relies far too heavily on truths passed down from mouth to ear, books, or television. Surely, most of us would agree that the true path to insight abides in inner consciousness, whether you call it Cosmic/Christ consciousness, enlightenment, or simply intuition.

However, the tone of the post is somewhat troubling. Besides some of the conclusions that were drawn, in which I personally disagree (underground rulers, alien impostors of Jesus, etc...), it is much too fatalistic for my taste, and also carries a accusatory tone. Add to that, it generalizes the beliefs of millions of followers of religions such as Christianity and Jehovah's Witnesses and condemns them as fraudulent and even evil.

M y own spiritual path has lead me down a road of knowledge, but also acceptance of the many different paths that exist for people at different stages of their spiritual evolution. I personally do believe strongly in the presence of extraterrestrial beings and their roles in our own history (and present day for that mater), but I also strongly believe in the historical significance and accuracy of portraying ascended Masters such as Jesus(Yeshua), Krishna, Buddha, Yogananda, Ghandi, and many other spiritually enlightened beings that have been sent here to help awaken the people at various times throughout history.

Regardless of one's chosen faith, I would never personally condemn him or her, or preach that one belief is more superior to another. That is up to each of us to discover for ourselves.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

Dirt can no easier create human beings with free will than... well, I can't think of anything that sounds stupid enough to compare it to.

I am a scientist. And I think it should be fairly obvious that there are larger forces at work, be it quantum mechanics, God, aliens, or some combination.

That's about all I have... I'm not quite connecting with the OP for some reason.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by darkbake]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracyguru

Hey do you want to swap that shiny spoon for a shiny fork...oh bugger i'm showing those aliens my inferior and weak nature doh!.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Hah...we knew you would fall for our plan.
Every word you've posted has been projected into your conciousness.
How you ask?
We have bred an animal to blend into your area..it looks like the common squirrel...
Obviously we have succeeded.You thought they were scurrying around harvesting nuts...Actually they were harvesting you!!!!
Now of course you'll deny it...claiming you're a higher being...under the earth....secret agenda...we already know.We planted it all...Then we harvested you just like you were nuts....
Thanks to our genetically altered meme planting pseudo sqirrels....

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I found the OP "essay" well written, even if I don't agree with much that was spoken. That was full-blown rhetoric! It was Full of emotion and gusty arguements, but most were simply impressions and generalizations that failed to capture the lustre of any true spiritual movement which has occurred in Judaism or Christian history.

One thing I appreciate about Christians is constructive criticism. At least among those with reasonable education, I find it a common trait. The Bible may brand people as "hypocrites", "deceivers" from time to time, but does not teach that we should go around slandering people. In fact, mockery and slander are spoken against very often, especially in Proverbs. So, when it comes to reading proofless essays, full of words, and full of insult ... I want my ten minutes back.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Northwarden]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
For those superior human intellects out there using a Mac:

Copy and paste his posts into "TextEdit".

Go to the drop down menu and select:
EDIT > Speech > Start Speaking

HA! I'm the pinnacle of all intelligence in this Universe and I just proved it!

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracyguru

now that is funny

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
[Long speech by the OP]

IN OTHER WORDS, to sum up;

Human beings are animals that can talk.

You, my friend, are brilliant.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>