It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About Real-Life Super-Powers

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Hi, i need sme help, i think i have a power to control, change or destroy colours, i can't control my power yet, but i know when i can do it, i feel this weird sensation inside my head but only when i have adrenaline or am in danger. help me please...

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I personally think that all of us with powers need to use them to do things we couldn't otherwise do. For example, I have Ferrokinesis(magnet power)
so I can sorta control metal, electricity, and magnetism(hint my name), so what could I do? Everyone with pyrokinesis and cyrokinesis can, i dunno, stop a crime? Kill a gunman before he shoots? Something? I can make my cell phone stick to the TV. YAY!

You powerful people are so lucky.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Magnetism
Omg I just had a cold snap, which is a random shivery cold sensation that I get even when i'm warm that makes my Cryo-k work better. I froze the sink. EEEk. At least there was some lukewarm water in there. Maybe my cryo-k is out of control. Please help. Reply with info if you can?

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I know I definately want to get involved with a group like is mentioned on here. I would also love to hear who all can do what. It's quite fascinating to me.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by McLilaznG
I have done it multiple times to get sick so I didn't have to go to school.

I can do that too. When I was in elementary school I would want to go home so I would concentrate on being sick and soon I would get a slight headache. Then, when I went to tell the teacher, I would go down to the nurse's office and they would take my temp and sure enough...almost every time...101 Degrees Fahrenheit. Home I went and I was usually out of school several days. I can also concentrate energy into my hands and produce heat to them and then warm up any area of my body needing warmth. These plus my previously mentioned abilities aren't that big and cool like pyro-k or cryo-k but I do have some abilities.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 7th_Chakra

i get the same thing when i play guitar hero. maybe i should start playing sports again?

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Unlike many other, I really hardly have that much power to control. I'm more able to sense things, like severe premonitions, when people are near me, and vibes in general. I'm really just trying to nurture those powers so that they don't dwindle and that hopefully I can become in tune to the life around me and maybe even develop some other abilities if I am lucky. I'm not as gifted as everyone else seems, but I am grateful for what I have.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
the trueth is the idea of telepothy has been around for ages. parrents usaly nottes as the children get older and they natural say what the parrents thinking( not the only resson theyre anoying or has terrets. ) . No one is going to come out of the closet on this subject for the idea of insanity. pluss if everyone could read minds and or hear thoughts what would the people who keep it secret do? Its just anouth controle isue when it comes down to it. I myself say it stems from the fact our dna is so simular. so simular infact that we all funcsion as sensers of one living being as cells. and in that distance may not mader and or time.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Don't forget healing.... Mind reading, healing, clairvoyance,aura reading, and astral projection are my bases ... those are all I can do...

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   
i have a gift of seeing energy heat electricity ki stuff like that and i also have the ability to increase my strengt and speed swear

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
i once saw a ghost and i am not sure about this but i plan on learning if i should try and learn any of the other areas of ESP is it worth it?

[email protected] if you can help me

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassie Clay

I believe there are people like this. Does anyone know of a site or a gathering of people who have these powers? Perhaps we can all help eachother strenghthen our abilities. I can do a range of things, but I favor weather manipulation.

If anyone knows of a group, I'm interested in joining. I'd like to be able to interact with people similar to me especially when we can't just tell everyone we have "super powers".

Email me if you have info [email protected]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
hi this is my first post on ats ive been around for a while but i saw this post and for some reason had to write in it so this is what i can do i can kinda pick out evil/bad people, out a crowd or by looking at there eyes i can tell if there bad/good had a hard life or easy life.
heal through using my hands i cant heal cuts or anything i just make the person feel better my hands are always warm well thats all

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I think that many of the "super-powers" that the original poster is speaking of are not "super" in any way. It has been said that we only use a small percentage of our brains.. somewhere between 5 and 8 percent only. I think that as we advance over time, some more in tune people can tap into other functions of the brain basically unaware of HOW they are doing it.

My mother has a weird ability to know who is on the phone before it even rings. It doesn't happen every time, but there have been times when we are just sitting there and she says.. Oh I don't want to talk to my sister. She had not heard from her sister in over 6 years and seconds later the phone rang and it was her! No, they are no twins and in fact had different fathers!

I think everyone has the capasity to have these "powers" we just don't have the ability or knowledge to unlock them yet.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by outlaws1991

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned in this thread yet but even in the bible it says that each of us are gifted with a talent (sorry to those who don't believe the bible). Here is the passage (NIV):
1 Corinthians 12
7Now to each one the manifestation of the Spirit is given for the common good. 8To one there is given through the Spirit the [message of wisdom, to another the message of knowledge by means of the same Spirit, 9to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healing by that one Spirit, 10to another miraculous powers, to another prophecy, to another distinguishing between spirits, to another speaking in different kinds of tongues,[a] and to still another the interpretation of tongues. 11All these are the work of one and the same Spirit, and he gives them to each one, just as he determines.

Basically what this passage is saying is that God gave every person a spiritual gift. Whether its the message of wisdom, knowledge, faith, healing, prophecy, speaking in tongues, interpreting tongues, and what outlaws basically said, distinguishing between spirits. Corinthians talks alot about spiritual gifts that God gave us but that we're to use them to glorify him. I know it sounds like a lot of 'bible talk' and there are more gifts that Corinthians talks about. So if your looking for some guiding perhaps look there.

[edit on 14-1-2009 by fizliz]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
hi guys im new to this forum thing but im glad i found this .
i can`t talk to anyone about this cause they call me stupid plz
help me i don`t understand myself about these powers ????
i don`t know if i have powers but god people tell me that some how i`m creepy oh my god why? im a kid some times when i look people in the eyes i feel like, i don`t even know how, im just scared of myself when i look people in the eyes they look like they saw a monster i believe in (super powers) but i`m asking u guys is this some kind of bad power ? plz tell me something

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I know im going to get an SMS on my cell phone a few seconds before it arrives...probably something to do with the microwaves passing through my body before it alerts me, I really think my body knows the 'tingle' that is microwaves from a cell phone and recognizes where it comes from.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
all of u searching for the truth let me tell you. you are all on the right track, look more in the past and try to see what really happened. this will put you closer to finding out how and why these abilities manifest themselves in certain people. remember belief is the most important thing to controlling and realizing ones true potential. all of you wondering who i am. i am opened, i have been taught, i am a teacher. find me if you want to know more, those of you who can will know where to look.

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join