It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About Real-Life Super-Powers

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
oh i see, sorry i missed that guy,

ive always been interested in psychology and i found split personalities the most intriguing

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Yeah me too! Jeez this forum isn't active... What was your power again Tankthinker? Influencing events? That's awesome, make the Patriots win big this year! Just kidding. I wish I had that. But I have something else thats very unique, so i'll get over it.

[edit on 22-9-2008 by Burnout27]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Burnout27

No it's not like that. It's more of a darkness thats inside of me. I really don't know why I can do this maybe I'm crazy you never know. I also am a student of psychology and am still trying to understand it.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
A darker half..... Hmph..... I'm interesting in the field of Psycology, (however you spell it, i forget that alot), but i couldnt explain it to you. It's a power i think, so.... use it for the good of things...... And dont kill someone with it....

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Thanks again Levita, I will be sure to get on the top of my dreams as soon as possible. Most of the time they are nightmares though, so I'll figure out what is going on in them.

Burnout27, I find future telling very interesting, maybe one day you will get so good that you can solve world problems before they happen. And your sister is pretty talented to be able to go into negative degrees. Sounds like we have a variety of people here, let's try and keep each other updated and see how much more powerful we can become.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
yes my power would be influencing events from the present, future and past, thats the strangest thing of all, i can change stuff from the past and i changes the present as well, its complicated.

anyway burnout sounds like you have yourself quite an ability i say you try to develop it as best you can, try looking everywhere you can for info that will help you, in say start with google.

Doomed i dont know what to say about your power, just dont let the beast out, try to control it, then you can be its master.

i also wanted to add that i have other abilities as well although not as great they are strange, but its a lot to write about so ill only post it if someone is actually interested.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassie Clay

i have one of these super powers. but im not that rare. and its not super really. and being able to use it properly means you arent special at all.

i am what i call an oracle, since that is what we are most commonly called in this society. In this society however people dont believe in them. they are used through out the second and third worlds. first world, always think we know better then the ones that have always known what we forgot. what we are now just remembering.

we were the delphi of ancient greece. you saw the king in 300 speak to one before he went off to battle. you saw neo speak to one in the matrix. youve heard of people having to cross the river styx to speak to the delphi. two coins to the fairy men.

you know this like you know everything. but the abused. the tortured. we compartimentalize. they called it multiple personality disorder. they then called split personality disorder. then fractured or fragmented. now its borederline personality disorder. 2 percent of all adults. this means two percent of all adolecents are bound to become. i call it compartimentalizing. it simply means we can be possesed by many spirits instead of the one.

think scientology is complete bull#? wrong!! its part of the truth. you just dont understand it. your persona isnt real. thats the biggest joke. it comes from outside of you.

understand the duality and you can free yourself. its time to evolve. you can understand everything. please believe me. you already know everything i just told you.

i need to spread the truth. we oricles know nothing if we are not asked. it is hard and tyring and alot of drugs are involved. but it is my purpose and i will council any that wish it

understand thought that i am not neutral in the conflict. i have come to realize i am strongly opossed to the dark light of lucifer. i am in the white light of michael. christ. mohommad. moses. whatever our name the words never change.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Um Illuminatedmorons you lost me at Scientology. Tankthinker, and Doomedfordeath, thanks. I'll try to develop it, just wish someone else had the same thing so I would know how. But, maybe i'll be th first, and later on I can help someone else with the same.....power/problem. It's a cool power and all, but still, being blind SUCKS. Even if it's only for a half-hour or so. I wish i had that inlfuencing ability, i'd influence my math teacher to not hate me.

Tankthinker, what kind of other abilities? I want to know.

You guys wonder if some of the things they're talking about is true? Like, the government knowing who has powers and who doesn't? Because, what if they kill those with dangerous powers or something? I had a cousin who was murdered, it's hard to talk about, but it seems strange that the day after she shows me her power, she is shot.

She could "invade minds" in the sense that she could force her presence into someone's mind, and take control of their body. It's not unheard of before, but it's still dangerous. And she was killed after she showed me. Do you guys think there is a conspiracy about us, and they may come after us with dangerous abilities, like my cousin, and possibly, powers like my sister's? Cause I don't think I'M all that dangerous, unless I can predict the stock market or something, which I can't yet.

[edit on 23-9-2008 by Burnout27]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Burnout27

burnout i just fininshed writing a lengthy reply to you and when i was about to comment about your dead cousin, my firefox shut down and would ot resume back up again, so now im using interent explorer to write this, im ot going to rewrite everting i wrote because it was very long and it would be very tedious

therefore i hope you got my previous u2u messages and i will send another concerning these events,

this has undoubtfully proven that i am being watched and monitored, which is good news to me.

i say everyone else beware, there is more to our abilities as it would seem

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
My u2u button is missing. Anyone else notice it dissapear?

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I'll try not to. With a lot of people it can be tempting (like relatives). I've gotten pretty good control over it. However I almost hurt my friend a few years ago when I was teaching him martial arts, I don't really know what happened but apparently I spun incredibly fast and nearly smashed his back with a wooden sword all in about one second. It still frightens me today.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
So your an oracle huh. Like a palm reader or like ancient greek ones? There's not that many oracles around today. They do have those computer programs that can predict the future fairly accurately though.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
its strange burnout its as if someone doesnt want us to communicate together, when i was going to send you another u2u my internet explorer shut down, this was right after my firefox malfunctioned as well.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
It is reasonably easy just hold in your mind the thought of it, focus your energy, and voila, it's done.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
And even stranger that my u2u is gone now. I can still message ppl, (with another 8 posts first), if their my friend, or I look at their profile. But my button is missing, its suspicious.

I think my god-sister has a power. When I was around her, I had no less than 3 visions in the course of 20 min, and the blindness went away almost instantly. Would her power be strengthening other people's powers? Is that possible?

About my visions.
1) I saw this girl in my class, in a car accident. ( Not the same as #3)
2) I saw myself with a scar down my cheek.

And about number 3. I think im getting control of my power, because i thought to myself, (as i felt itcoming), "why can't you just TELL me what happens?" And i saw the vision, written out like text in my head.

It read: She loses control, veering into oncoming traffic. She gets hit from both sides, and finally, the bullet rips through her head. Her car is destroyed in a following head-on collision, killing the other driver, and injuring the passenger.

But it didn't say WHO. What do I do? What CAN I do? WHo is it talking about? Someone from ATS? My family? A friend? URGH!

[edit on 26-9-2008 by Burnout27]

[edit on 26-9-2008 by Burnout27]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Burnout27
And even stranger that my u2u is gone now. I can still message ppl, (with another 8 posts first), if their my friend, or I look at their profile. But my button is missing, its suspicious.

The U2U button appears at top when you have a NEW message, if it does not appear, click on memcenter, then click on message center(u2u)

Does that help?

[edit on 26-9-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I have this power and i can talk to animals telepathicaly......i know i probly didnt spell that right but i dont care.....

-Fiend of Zaharda

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
abiltys:Stop time,transformation (to alter ego) (4 min. minimum in shadows )(not darkness)
ability to summon energy balls of light and darkness ,Telekineses ,Erase somone evils energy(knocked out)ability to travle to the demensinal areas such as the "Mirror Realm","legasy rift" and "darkness void".P.S. at time of transformatio wings may appear.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   
i have some abnormal strength and speed when pissed off. i dont stop fighting and i dont care who's in my way. it last for atleast 30 seconds. this power came to me in some weird dream. i wish i can control this strength so i can help people.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I experience two forms of it but am unable to control it.
I can sometimes predict what is going to happen in my sleep but don't realise this till it happens for real so i started to note this all down and it is often an accurate prediction.

I have also thrown an object the length of the room on two occasions just because i was stressed or angry but this hasnt happend for ages now.

Who can teach you to control these skills.

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join