It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark of the Saurian- Buck Rogers in the 25th Century.........sea2x06

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
(probably belongs in "TV" Mods but i couldnt find that category)

i searched the site and found no mention of such an obvious topic for ATS

in this episode, Saurians (green reptilian bipeds) have a watch-like device that can make them appear like humans. only Buck- from the 20th century and having slightly different blood chemistry- can see a green hue around them and during moments of physical pain can outright see the lizard people.
and yes- they are trying to take over the Earth defense systems (but they fail)
has anyone seen this?

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Have not seen it and if I remember right it was kind of a stupid show thirty years ago, but if any one wants to hear is a link.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedGolem
Have not seen it and if I remember right it was kind of a stupid show thirty years ago, but if any one wants to hear is a link.

thank you for posting the link......

what show WASN'T sucky in the late 70's....? that is a joke please don't be offended personally

i think even if you don't like the show (come on- erin gray has GREAT legs in this episode......) i think this one will stand out as it shows what many people think is happening now. either a few years early (not quite the 25th century) or late (post-1987) depending on your perspective......

i also wondered if. like charlie chaplin paved the way for Hitler, Buck Rogers made us all ready for GWB? just a thought...

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Ok, I used to love watching Buck Rogers.... True, I was young, and had feelings about Erin Gray that I didn't quite understand then
(I just knew I wanted to be reincarnated as her spandex jumpsuit)....but cheesy shows were kind of the thing then, and believe it or not, it still is entertaining (I catch an episode every now and then on a nostalgia channel).

I do remember the episode in reference...but "They Live" (movie) may be a more poignant example of what you're talking about than this one episode. (if you are an Icke fan, at least)....

[edit on 28-6-2010 by Gazrok]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Just had to revisit, given my current 70's tv show avatar...(hey, it was in 79)

top topics

join