It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bi-polar planet

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by abecedarian
You lost my interest after saying "humans are either awake, or asleep".
Anyone who knows anyone knows there are points where a human can be both awake and sleeping.

It sounds to me like you are saying that I don't know anyone. The reason it sounds like that is because you wrote "anyone who knows anyone" which makes no sense.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Originally posted by dragonsmusic
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I don't believe I could write anything on this thread that would "clarify" anything for you. My words might or might not fall on deaf ears in such a case, but I'm going with the former of the two.

So if I'm translating this correctly, you can't or won't clarify your earlier statements. Is the tank empty mate? Whatever the case, if you truly believe in what your saying, and your position is strong, you should be able to back it up and clarify. Unless of course, you weren't really saying much in the first place.

IRM

It doesn't take much to translate what I'm saying there. I'm not going to repeat myself about it. You may make of it what you will and translate it however you want to. If you cannot get any of my themes than this thread just isn't for you.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic

Dragonsmusic.....

I note your refusal to clarify your ambiguous replies to myself & other members of ATS.

Therein lies the duality to which you allude.

On the one hand.....

There are members who post threads with the proactive, positive intentions of engaging in a courteous, useful dialogue with members who post in their threads.

On the other hand.....

There is you.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Dragonsmusic.....

I note your refusal to clarify your ambiguous replies to myself & other members of ATS.

On the one hand.....

There are members who post threads with the proactive, positive intentions of engaging in a courteous, useful dialogue with members who post in their threads.

On the other hand.....

There is you.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

My replies are ambiguous only in your own mind. It is your belief which states that they are ambiguous , but that is not my own belief. Why am I supposed to argue with you? You almost assume that some law binds me in a mortal combat of philosophy to try and explain to you what you already are putt off with.
And it's only you and IRM that you are making a reference to, not "other ATS members" as you have assserted erroneously.
My themes are not understood by either of you, and when I point this out you make the assertion that I am being ambiguous. The reality is that the ambiguity lies within your own subjective mind, but you think it is OBjective.
This once again goes to support the themes I am offering in this thread, and you have once again provided real time evidence to support my postulates. I am grateful for that, MMN.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Dragonsmusic.....

On the one hand.....

On the other hand.....

There is you.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

I'm the one who lacks the ability to make threads that are "engaging in a courteous, useful dialogue " ?

Kind regards, you wish me, while you form non-sequiturs and demand that your subjective opinion be seen as objective truth. And Courtesy? Courtesy? You keep using that word. I do not think that word means what you think it means.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Dragonsmusic.....

And it's only you and IRM that you are making a reference

That's because we're the only people in your thread!!!

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Dragonsmusic.....

That's not true. If it were true then I could see how you would be amused. Glad you get a kick out of yourself.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonsmusic

Dragonsmusic.....

That's not true. If it were true then I could see how you would be amused. Glad you get a kick out of yourself.

Also it's fascinating how you resorted to what turned out to be a failed attempt at humor after I pointed out how you had made yet another empty argument. It is child-like, MMN, reveals your own insecurity, and clearly points to the fact that you have no desire to engage in a respectful, courteous, and on-topic exchange.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join