It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Best Evidence Aliens Exist!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Alright...
My first thread so don't murder me!

I want to know your best evidence that aliens exist. I have seen some post somewhat similar, but I'd like for this one to get straight to the point. No gibber-jabber about proving they don't exist. Let's lay the cards on the table...and see or hear the evidence.

I understand this is complex, but I'm sure everyone here is open to any and all evidence.

The reason, I am becoming more and more skeptical the more I see (or don't see).
I know this is a million dollar question, but give me the stuff that made you stop questioning and start looking at the sky or around you.

I'll tell you my journey started with the "disclosure project" years ago. Recent evidence by Dr.Greer has made me step back and take a closer look at so called evidence.

Thanks for any participation.

(Sorry, I screwed up the first one and had to repost.)

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jeh2324

find riseagainst thread unsolved alien abductions or something along them lines we've done this over and over and i'm sure there are evenbetter threads then that one!

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
ok, thanks. I'll look that up.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jeh2324

www.abovetopsecret.com...

there u go!

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Lord Giles Radice... British Labour Politician

Exeter Metalunan from This Island Earth...

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
best evidence is that WE EXIST

2nd best is that

billions of stars(suns) in our galaxy
billions of galaxies in our sky

[edit on 17/6/10 by Faiol]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
i have seen 6 greys with my own eyes. I am 100% certain they exist.

Im not sure if we even need prove since the probability factor says its nearly impossible for them not to exist.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Haven't seen it but some say it's unbelievable, maybe you could try to look at that.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Senz20
i have seen 6 greys with my own eyes. I am 100% certain they exist.

I'd like to hear more about this. Please share...

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Yes, a few other people asked me the same thing. I will respond, but not today.

Its really not that interesting either. I didnt get taken to their ship or anything, all they did was come to my house for some reason. One odd thing abot them is that they were wearing space suits, end even weirder was the patch on the chest. it was blue, with a white reptilian outline or something, and stars on the background. It also had a slogan on it, but i never got a decent look, so i sont know what it said.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAMOo

Haven't seen it but some say it's unbelievable, maybe you could try to look at that.

I wasn't impressed....

Look for youself.

crazymotion.net...

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   

It also had a slogan on it, but i never got a decent look, so i sont know what it said.

It was in English or characters you recognized?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jeh2324

Yes, surprisingly enough, it was english.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

Damn, he doesn't have a forehead. That's a fivehead!

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol

2nd best is that

This.

It would be foolish and vain to assume that in a universe filled with billions of galaxies that this planet was the only one that was special.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

reply to post by jeh2324

Yes, surprisingly enough, it was english.

I'm intrigued even more...

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jeh2324

It is on the tip of my tongue. Ive been searching for pictures of it, but i cant find anything.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jeh2324

Ive always believed aliens were real, weather it was from the years of exposure to comic books, novels, movies, cartoons,or tv shows. Growing up (im 25) that question of "what if" has been apart of my culture, my life. The probability of it all made it make that much more sense to me. Learning about Rosewell through my father when I was 9 real kicked my intrest. When I realized that there was a story in the news paper in 1947 about a crash that ALSO got retracted but had lots of eye witnesses, I knew at 9 that the government was hiding something. Something so big, something so extraordinary would just have to be kept from the public, what would we think? How would we react? What would happen if the whole world learned there were aliens back in 1947 only 2 years after a horrific world war two? People seem to forget the fear of world war two, not just in a country but across the globe! My grandmother was 3 years old and can still remember the sound of the horns during the black outs and that was here in america...Florida to be exact. So think of the entire world finally calming down from what had been going on for years, just to have such an event as alien contact two years later? You want to talk about mass panic? Of course there had to be a cover up. It made sense to me as a young child. When I learned about area 51 I thought hmm wouldnt that be cool to have a secret underground base keeping aliens? Well being nine the thought was cool, but the government said no such base exisited...so I took the governments word for it that, that perticular base was not real...untill the satalite pictures were released in 1998 of an air base in the desert that was to believed to be area 51. I was in 8th grade, Ill never forget how shocked I was to see pictures of this mysterious base that the government had denied, but my father and others had talked about.. I knew that there was something diffently going on... and then in 2003 I believe they released new pictures were you can se they clearly add a longer run way, more hangers, more buildings, it was crazy! Those are SOME of my reasons why I believe..Those were just my begining years. But its not my job to convince anyone...
I love researching it and other topics that has to do with it... pondering the idea of "What if"

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kojiro

Originally posted by Faiol

2nd best is that

This.

It would be foolish and vain to assume that in a universe filled with billions of galaxies that this planet was the only one that was special.

Come on. You can do better than this. (I totally understand this view)
I could just make-up a word or name of fictional character and say they exist because the universe is endless, and if you don't believe your foolish. (purple multicorns (distant relative or species of the famous unicorn that populates our fairy-tales) that breath fire and crap jalapeño shaped diamonds)
I'm looking for content with substance...not merely speculative arguments.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeh2324
I want to know your best evidence that aliens exist.

Not just the best evidence, really the only possible evidence I've seen and even this is questionable:

Allan Hills 84001

On August 6, 1996[6] ALH 84001 became newsworthy when it was announced that the meteorite may contain evidence for traces of life from Mars, as published in an article in Science by David McKay of NASA.

To the people that say we are evidence of aliens, well life could have originated on Mars and been brought to Earth in a rock like ALH84001, so we could be descended from Martians which could make us aliens of a sort.

I find the argument that there are billions of stars in billions of galaxies convincing for a statistical probability calculation, however it falls short of evidence. Furthermore, I tend to discount the possibility that we will realistically be able to ascertain the existence of life in any galaxy but our own. Even if other galaxies are teeming with life, they are simply too far away to make a determination with current or reasonably foreseeable technology. Even our SETI efforts are lucky to have a range of 100 light years versus the 100,000 light year diameter of our own Milky Way galaxy, so it's hard enough to detect life in our own galaxy. Life within our own galaxy is probably knowable, but I doubt that life in other galaxies is knowable, even if it is there.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by Arbitrageur]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join