It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Do Not Exist!

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
logic says that we are not the only life in the universe... not the powers that be...

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Qonscious

And this video is proof of alien beings.........how??? Pretty lights in the sky behaving very bizzarley is not proof of aliens. If every time you see something you don't understand or can't explain you cry aliens you are simply not a logical thinker. Your opinion on this subject are based on desire not proof.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by OverSword
reply to post by Qonscious

And this video is proof of alien beings.........how???

For educational purposes, i would turn your attention to what is/has/will be screened for future reference when discussing a topic that the majority has been well conditioned according to protocol and leaves those who have not.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Call them ETs so the Mexicans won't get mad.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
30 pages, only 22 flags. That about sums it up.

Aliens do exist.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by hornum

There, there.
Out of the 16 billion planets and 100 billion stars in the Milky Way, there are 180 million that are likely to hold life. If you want to cry about it we can reduce those 180 million to 1%, and we still 180 planets that hold life.
My source? Chariots of the Gods by Erich von Daniken. You should try it out

We're not alone. Trust me.

[edit on 24-6-2010 by nicolee123nd]

[edit on 24-6-2010 by nicolee123nd]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by hornum
The Alien/UFO topic has been a biggy for many years now and I must admit it has intrigued me no end until recently.

To put it simply, people who believe in Aliens are wrong and are being decieved by ....

BREAKING NEWS EARTH PRIMATES!!!

You Are A Member Of Thee MOST ADVANCED Species In the WHOLE Universe!!!

OP has convinced me,
ET

[edit on 24-6-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Ever how many pages this thread has (I've only read the opening statement), I'm sure there has been dozens of response similar to what I put down here, but I would be out of character if I didn't add my words.

To wit: Your line of "reasoning" is plum silly. Or is that just a fluffed-up opinion?

I suppose you think you are real clever in that you "invented," for the hundreth time, a thread to get the blood boiling of the dedicated UFOers, and thus, a bunch of responses.

Regardless, even silly arguments against the reality of ET UFOs is worthwhile in the contineous struggle toward enlightenment. It would be better, however, if you were more of a serious foe.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by biscuitface
so you mean aliens exist but have not visited earth?
if so change the title to aliens do exist

They have not visited Earth and I believe they do not exist.

Then ... Where am i?

thanks,
ET

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Given the right conditions such as the "primordial soup"...life can very well be created from inanimate objects where amino acids I.E the basic building blocks for life come into existence...It is not a question of just statistics for scientific research consolidates that there are earth like planets in our very own galaxy with similar conditions for life existing..except since we cannot transverse the barriers of space and time as of now to visit these places.

I for one believe intelligence is relative and subjective...Just because we haven't seen something better that does not mean we can go on state that we are at the absolute zenith of intellectual and scientific advancement.For all we know all our progress and development may well be akin those of ants in a molehill from a relative perspective. Our minds are quite primitive and incapable of grasping various concepts of reality which well be filtered out unless we reach a higher plane of consciousness.

There are various aspects of reality that one needs to consider.From a philosophical perspective it is impossible to comprehend the nature of the universe and its origin which is extremely mind boggling and something our mind fails to provide a suitable explanation for(The big bang theory explains the birth and not how the universe came into being or existence)...there are myriad possibilities and we do not know how many universes exist as well as if the universe or "the all and everything" has any limits at all. It is however obvious that it is moving to a level of higher complexity since its inception for that much we can agree upon to an extent.

[edit on 25-6-2010 by Leonardo01]

[edit on 25-6-2010 by Leonardo01]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I have been copntacted by them so I know they are real

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helious
The universe is far to vast for anyone on Earth to make any assumptions as to what could or could not be out there. The fact is our understanding of our own reality and the fundamental laws of the universe we live in, is tiny.

100% agree.

We humans always think we "know" something, but the fact that our understanding of science and the universe has changed so much just in the past 100 years should be proof enough that we really know very little.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I've made a few comments in this thread about aliens and God are similar, that God is plural in Genesis. I won't repeat myself here.

This comment are for those who are ripping on religion. The 17th century philosopher Blaise Pascal, who was known for many different sciences, came up with Pascal's Wager.

It said, where religion is concerned, you have everything to gain and nothing to lose, meaning that if you believe, no matter how much doubt you may have, you will be good with God if he exists, if not, you will be worm meal. No harm, no foul.

But if you don't believe and their is a God, you are screwed.

I tend to think that ancient aliens and God are similar. I also believe that the Bible and other religions are true. My wife is a Christian and drags me to church, so that is where I stake my claim. What our role is in this, I don't know, but strive to learn.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MCAinSTL

I kinda agree with you but dont disagree with you at all, I think that just poising the question if there is something bigger than yourself that may be the difference in people is that there are some that raise the question without the church, people from all walks of life ask the same question with or without god, the problem is, is that people pretend that there is either a god/gods or not, something else. Just asking the question though is important because perhaps the solution or best solution to the answer is more humbling in itself maybe humans were to believe that there is something but cannot understand that, that their something is something so big that we can never understand for the sake of our humanity, even if we were to accept on or the other aliens, nothingness, or god, god said we are special creations, nothing but us suggests we are unique because we are alone, or aliens the invented us with reason again making us special what makes a screw special is that it fits on a bolt you can come up with a different contextual response for special but I hope yall understand what I mean to say here. I believe all real faucets of life that are indivdually experianced are the only route to truth and when the time comes you will know.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Great take on the whole picture, but whether its anything or anyone maybe a physical being or mere a presence of nothing, we came from somewhere. a beginning took place. Perhaps on a microbial level or arrival by alien slave ships. Maybe by accident or by intelligent design forged by a foreign "God or Alien" we came from something and the power to question where and by who what is an awesome and frustrating opportunity. If you haven't already you should watch,....the Science Channels, "THROUGH THE WORMHOLE" series with Morgan Freeman.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
you say that aliens are not real because we have no proof.. then you post a theory about the gov. being the reason behind most UFO sightings and abductions... yet you have no proof..

so youre saying.. "aliens are fake and your full of it because you have no proof.. but hey i know what im talking about you should believe me.. oh and i have no proof"

just sounds like another rant. waste of a thread

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8thwonder
This has got to be the most ignorant thread I've ever read on ATS.

Imagine how the 99% of the all the earth's creatures feel, they've
missed out on this!
Thank (feel free to fill this space), that we have a world-wide acceptence
of typing (usually European/American) words!!

Some people say there's no aliens coming here... or out there
and some people say he/she and the others are wrong....
God, I'm lucky to live in a time when this unique subject is debated
with such moral human standards.

You're missing the whole point and that what Hornum is playing on!

If I proclaimed with such a manner, that would annoy you that all
people who believe in aliens are dreamers and wish for a better
world are wrong and THAT'S IT -FACT!

Would any of you REALLY take the bait?

Now, think about a eyeless,wig-wearing hermaphrodite who
always wears a red dress...? Now that's something that'll keep you
awake. (Especially you with the beard and the 'Chemical Romance'
T-shirt!)

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Yes your right... Our universe has been growing for over 13 Billion years, over billions of galaxies, and only we exist, only the dinky planet earth has life. Now we have to think about the Multiverse theory, if this is true your telling me over the billions of UNIVERSES are out there, non of them have life. Just us, no one els.

If you haven't noticed that was sarcasm.. your ignorant for thinking were not alone.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by draevin
Edited my earlier post - I'll recap in case it gets skipped over.

Saying that humans have the ability to do things that could be explained as Alien, doesn't mean that both aren't occurring.

Humans developing these technologies in no way disproves that aliens are here on this planet.

My point is that Aliens don't exist. Simple.

How the hell do you know they dont exist. Thats very igmorant, but typical human arragont thought. So, in this huge universe, with billions apon billions of planets, you know 100% that we are alone?

No one knows, either way, but looking at the universe, and what we know, then life in the universe should be plenty. In fact, there is a good chance they will find some sort of life in our own soloar system which is not on earth.

I believe you are just trying to cause a fuss, thats all.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join