It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama/Israel clash was just a ploy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   

June 15 (Bloomberg) -- President Barack Obama clashed so often and so publicly with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu during the first 16 months of his tenure that one Israeli newspaper reported Netanyahu believed Obama wanted a confrontation to improve U.S. ties to the Arab world.

Then on May 31 came a moment that former U.S. Ambassador Martin Indyk says showed the real nature of Obama’s policy toward Israel: the deadly raid on an aid flotilla bound for Gaza that unleashed a torrent of international criticism and a move in the United Nations to censure the Jewish state.

It seems Obama hasn't change, the only good thing about Democracy is that it can easily foul people in to believe the delusional freedom given to them.

The fact that people believe they are choosing different people with different policies, is hysterical.

Obama pretended to show balance between Israel and the rest of the world, and pretended to show balance between the rogue empire and the rest of the world.

This pretense was a a hope given to the world, and Obama was a hope given to the American people.

This simply proves the conspiracy behind the American governing system, and the trickery and magical ability of the one eyed brainwashing machine.

People need to wake up before it is too late.

Your votes won't count, because the people you vote for work for someone else.

www.bloomberg.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
And we all know where the hidden hand of power is located don't we.

Ultimatly americans military power will be turned against the people but hopefully we have egnough people awake, on guard to turn this attack around.

You have no trouble voting for the horse in the USA but your not allowed to ask the rider why Goden-Sack sold a 45% stake in Bp before it went bang or ask why america gave nukes to iserail and continues to give money to a facist goverment.

it's just as bad in the UK to but if any of you americans want our Tony Blair then you are welcome to him.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Can you blame him, you guys look pretty crappy to the Arab world - I'm sure he did you a service.

But I agree alot of his policy is continuance of basically every presidents policy you guys have had since JFK.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Iam ignorant on US issues, but I can by virtue of Google see that Obama is surrounded by Jewish Politicians and military figures in the USA, I am warmed by this, but he needs to guard against anti semitic bigots who question the numbers.
Go Obama.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghostsoldier
Can you blame him, you guys look pretty crappy to the Arab world - I'm sure he did you a service.

But I agree alot of his policy is continuance of basically every presidents policy you guys have had since JFK.

Umm If by Arab world you mean the Arab people, then I agree, but if you mean Arab governments, then I have to disagree.

The Arab governments are very obedient to US calls, heck you can even say the dictators are merely mayors for the rogue empire.

That being said I think Obama's plan was to make the Arab population happy, so that the Arab population wouldn't revolt against the US rule over their country.

opposition to US rule over Arab countries exist all across the Arab world, the problem is they keep vanishing, thousands of people are arrested and continually being arrested and killed/tortured etc.

The hate for the Arab puppets are growing by the day, it is so bad that the S. Arabian prince even sent a warning letter to his family:

"If we are wise, we must leave this country to its people, whose dislike for us is increasing,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

lol, nice bait but I think people are too smart to bite now

new topics

top topics

join